Welcome to Gaia! ::

For those that haven't heard, today is my last day here at Gaia. I will be moving on to work on other projects. It's very exciting for me, so don't be sad!

Writing this will probably be the hardest part for me.
This community raised me. I grew up on Gaia, and I am so happy that I could contribute to it in the way that I did. There is honestly no place like this on the internet, and it has been an absolute pleasure to serve all of you.

From Recolors to Project Customs, to Kindred, I have never before worked with such an amazing group of people. Each team I worked on was incredible. I started here in data entry and worked my way up to management. I am a Gaia success story. I will always credit this place for how far I've come in life. I've learned so much about myself here, both through my own experiences and all of you. Thank you for that.

Thank you all for making me feel welcome and accepting any news I had to give, whether it was something new for Lake Kindred or a bug that we'd run into. There were tough times and there were good times. But honestly the love from all of you drove me to be the best possible representative I could be. I hope you know I read every PM, good and bad. I wanted to make you all feel as loved and listened to as you made me feel.

This isn't the end though. I'll still be around as a community member and try to be active on the forums (though I'm probably gonna be pretty busy with the new gig, haha). So don't hesitate to PM me or quote me.

Thank you all for making me the very best I can be, and just know that in the end everything really is going to be fine. <3

excitable sloth

User Image User Image User Image
User Image
♥♥♥

[.Crack.]'s Fav

Sexy Melon

//SOBS

I know I made a bit of a fuss in ats yesterday but I just wanted to leave some serious words today as well.

I never expected to get to know you as well as I did back when you first answered some of my questions (WILL WE GET MORE MELON SOON????) in AtS. Back then you were just an artist of this website that is a huge part of my life.
So I am hugely grateful to go from that to becoming your friend.

I'm not good at the mushy words haha OTL

Though, I do think it'll be fun to hang with you on Gaia as a regular member in the future!! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TenBillion-Percent Dead

62,525 Points
  • Downward Spiral 500
  • Battle of Wits 500
  • Disastrous Daily Life 500

Beloved Marshmallow

15,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
emotion_bigheart

Thank you for giving such a great contribution to Gaia!!! You're still gonna be in the community though right??

Alien Sweetheart

I hope that all future activities you do are easy, fun and well paid! Thank you for your time with us and hope to see you around!!

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
      I was already sappy yesterday
      I CAN'T MAKE ONIONS AGAIN

/RUNS WITH SLOTH-CHAN RAISED ABOVE HEAD DOWN THE RED CARPET
      GO GET 'EM GUUURRRRLLLLL

>:'oU
      <33333

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
  • The Captain's Visions 500
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Love for the Landia 500
It'll be weird to see your username in ordinary civilian-black.

Premium Noob

Good luck!! I know you'll do great wherever you go! We'll always be here for you! biggrin

Tiny Shapeshifter

Aw~ Don't do this to us!

*coughs*

I mean sure! Join the dark side. Us Gaian have some mean cookies~ emotion_omnomnom

Hopeful Girl

We'll definitely miss you! emotion_hug heart

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
GO. JUST GO. WHO EVEN NEEDS YOU ANYWAY?

T_______T

Mythrill Knight

80,550 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
;___; We will miss you heart OTL You will forever be Gaia's greatest sloth

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Zero Omega

T_______T
*whistles innocently while beginning to spray paint your name black so you two can be together again*

TELL HER HOW YOU REALLY FEEL gonk

[.Crack.]'s Fav

Sexy Melon

Zero Omega

T_______T

I C U CRYING

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I've honestly been at a loss for words since learning you were going to be moving on from Gaia's Team. I'm still thankful we got to know you as a community and that you had the presence that drew us all in. Keep putting your talents to great use at your upcoming dream job, and make sure we see you around in the community!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff