Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
I decided I'll make this thread for all the December Go Fusion updates, so here you go~

Looks like the updates to GF are getting more frequent! What do you guys think? Personally, I'm excited! I hope we'll be getting a lot of new Christmasy items. I'm so in the holiday mood.

December 4
(Click CIs for their item lists)
User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image
---
Backalley Wizard
User Image

December 9
Keen Idol Toshi
User Image

December 12
The Dusty Old Scroll
(Click for the item list)
User Image

December 13
Wizard's Exuberant Gala
User Image

gaia_spoons So what do you think about the frequency of updates?
gaia_spoons What do you hope to see in the next GoFusion update?

Demonic Lover

I didn't care because I already own the GF stuff that I was interested on, but I'd love to see new items!, as in, never before seen stuff and new recolors C: I don't want them to forget about it, wich sadly it seems they already kind of did XD

Interstellar Kitten

I have to say that I'm a little annoyed that those [Animal] halloween masks are leaving.
I understand that it's not halloween anymore but I haven't had enough time to gather up the charms for them. The prices on them are outrageous!!

I hope they add some more things soon.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
SuccuViv
I didn't care because I already own the GF stuff that I was interested on, but I'd love to see new items!, as in, never before seen stuff and new recolors C: I don't want them to forget about it, wich sadly it seems they already kind of did XD

Yeah, none of the stuff I was really dying to get, hahaha. Hopefully they'll update GF more! I hope there will be some completely new items, because that's what Gaia is lacking at the moment.

Jigo-san
I have to say that I'm a little annoyed that those [Animal] halloween masks are leaving.
I understand that it's not halloween anymore but I haven't had enough time to gather up the charms for them. The prices on them are outrageous!!

I hope they add some more things soon.

I completely understand. The newest items they put up in GF is OUTRAGEOUS and I really hope that in the next update, they will NOT charge so much for a one pose item! It's especially unfair to fellow paws, because their items tend to be expensive as all get out.

Slumbering Tengu

Personally that's a loooooot of items with so little time
I'm lucky that I didn't want like any of those items or already made them
I made one of the items I'd been putting off making though

I just hope that some of those items with outrageous prices will be brought back at lower rates
*eyes animal Halloween masks*

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
and I just went to make those blue and black wings I put off making. now I have to hoard more charms ;-;

I just want to see more new items.

Interstellar Kitten

Pengaana
Personally that's a loooooot of items with so little time
I'm lucky that I didn't want like any of those items or already made them
I made one of the items I'd been putting off making though

I just hope that some of those items with outrageous prices will be brought back at lower rates
*eyes animal Halloween masks*

I really hope those masks get brought back at a lower rate, yes!

Angelic Blob

The Wings, Horns, and Wigs. I get if they limited to a certain amount of weeks, but its still bothersome, considering how long it takes to gather charms without cash. I had to choose between Hanabi or saving for an Animal mask. I went for the Hanabi since that is how much I had. Well, hope they are back at a later date.

I would have liked a Summer Spirit mask, but I never understood how to get the 'special' wing charms. It made no sense.

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
Questing:
I am more surprised that they are releasing a new charm...yet again.
Snowflake Charm
User Image

Interstellar Kitten

Bunai
The Wings, Horns, and Wigs. I get if they limited to a certain amount of weeks, but its still bothersome, considering how long it takes to gather charms without cash. I had to choose between Hanabi or saving for an Animal mask. I went for the Hanabi since that is how much I had. Well, hope they are back at a later date.

I would have liked a Summer Spirit mask, but I never understood how to get the 'special' wing charms. It made no sense.

You got special wing charms by playing the slots game from the event.
If you want, I could send you some charms to get them?

Slumbering Tengu

Bigby_Wolfe
Questing:
Snowflake Charm
User Image

Wooooow isn't that what the unique charms were suppose to be for?

Sugary Gaian

I kind of glad the seasonal stuff is leaving because there was too much to go through (and whos gonna craft halloween masks in winter?) A little sad that a few items I like are leaving, I'll make sure to grab them before they go.

Interstellar Kitten

Bigby_Wolfe
Questing:
Snowflake Charm
User Image

Oh no...

Blessed Hero

I'm kind of excited to see what new they put in there ( really, really hoping for the wing formulas to be put in there at a not too terrible cost ). I haven't fused anything in ages because none of the items in there appeal to me.
I want to see what new items will appear

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces