Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sacred Yew is situated at the dead end of a street, with abandoned stores. It's like taking a trip back to the 70s. There’s a parking lot beside the establishment, dimly lit by street lamps. A concrete sidewalk trailing from the city crawls along the edge of the street and takes an abrupt turn, leading to the front door.
Stepping directly inside, you look at the far right side of a bar, which stretches along that wall until it reaches an opening with stairs (these go up to the bedrooms that are occupied by the owner and her children, along with employees who don't have their own residence. Extra bedrooms are available, but these cannot be occupied unless said owner says you can use them.) the bathroom doors, and a storage closet. Another opening, behind the bar, leads into the kitchen. There is a door on the far end of this kitchen that goes out to an alleyway. The main floor is empty aside from a couch, and the wall the door is situated at is covered by booths and windows. At the opposite side, there rests a stage with lights decorating the edges and the top. In the far back of the stage, a large black box sits in a corner to serve as the DJ booth. Recently, a new piano (courtesy of Helena) has been set on the stage as well.
Ribbons, rhinestones, and other various glass ornaments hang from the ceiling, well around twenty feet from the ground as space to hang low. Another unique thing about the Sacred Yew was the large mural on the wall opposite to the stage, made by magic marker, paint, crayons, blood, and many other artistic mediums. Passersby and employees are more than welcome to add to this.

( Disclaimer: I made this place in the image of the Sacred Yew from Poppy Z. Brite’s ‘Lost Souls,’ and made certain add-ins to suit my interests.)

x.Rules.x
1. Do not god-mod, by any means.
2. No humongous quote towers, please.
3. Follow the Terms of Service; I will bend them a little for you, but getting completely out of hand is uncalled for.
4. Spamming and bumping are not allowed.
5. Be semi-literate, at least.
6. The upstairs are off-limits to anyone but people who have the owner's permission to be up there.
7. Have fun!

NOTE: You do not have to be human.
Employees:

KitaKurai - Kita - bartender
Zombaide - Aislan - bartender
The Anarchy Pancake - Helena - entertainment

Rooms:

1. Helena
~Affilitates~
(( Now open! ))

The sound of a damp rag cracking against a table echoed throughout the empty establishment. A sigh quickly followed. She turned and sat down in a booth, staring at the shelves behind the bar. It was empty, but then again, she'd just opened. It would take time.
Shinta walked up the Yew's path, his shoes making tapping sounds upon the pavement. Upon reaching the door of the establishment, he pushed it open and walked inside, his green eyes scanning the area. Making his way over to the bar the Kitsune sat down with a smile, brushing some blonde locks from his forehead. The black ears and tail twitched slightly, each having a crimson red tip the them. "Hello." He greets the tender with a smile and a glisten in his eyes.
As soon as the door had opened, she bolted upright and stood, quickly rewiping the table. Once done, her leather boots made light thunks on the floor as she hurried behind the bar. Grinning at the man, she said, "Hello~" The female wore a forest green tank top that matched her eyes, a white dress shirt left unbuttoned, faded jeans, and silver hoops in her ears. "How can I help you?"
"Yes, you can." He laughs lightly, a smile still stretched across his face. "I would just like some plain green tea please." The Kitsune tells her and leans forward, putting his arms on the bar top. They were covered by the long sleeves of his Orange long sleeved shirt. Crossing his legs, which were clad in faded black jeans.
She nodded and began making hot water for the start of the tea. "So, are you just passing by?" she asked, glancing over at him.
"I don't know, I might be staying in the city, if I can find a place." Shinta answered her question, seeming to think a little on it.
"Ah, well, there's a place somewhere near here that you can go to." She filled a mug with the steaming water and set it between them. The shapeshifter then began a search for an instant packet for him, digging through the shelves and muttering incoherent words under her breath.
The sound of a throbbing engine gets closer to the Sacred Yew. It moves towards the parking lot and settles down before stopping. Not to long after, a man walks through the doors and stands there inspecting the place. He was dressed in rough clothing wearing a red jacket, a long black bandanna and an eye patch over his left eye. After a few seconds he made his way to one of the booths and quietly sat down.
Shinta chuckled and tapped the counter once with his fingertip. A tea packet appearing the place she was about to look next. "That sounds good, would I be able to trouble you for a job?" He smiles.
"There you are, you little devil," she said, yanking the packet out and straightening. At the sight of another, giddiness washed over her. The blonde giggled as she opened the packet and placed it in his mug. "S'cuse me for a second," she sang, and went around the bar to greet the newcomer. "Afternoon, can I get you anythin'?" It suddenly occured to her that the damp rag was still on the table, which he sat at. She removed it quickly, placing her hands behind her back.
The Kitsune chuckled and let his tea stew for a minute or two before wrapping both hands around the mug and bringing it up to his lips, sipping at it, sighing contently.
The man looked at the girl who had just came over to him. "Hmm, you have any soda here?" He asked smiling a bit. He placed his elbow on the table leaning his head on his hand looking at her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff