Total Votes:[ 7 ]

yami2ki's Senpai

Benevolent Paladin

14,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Ky's Gaia Anniversary 2010 Friend Hangout Thread

Not expecting this thread to get much traffic... But either way.

Hey kids, welcome to the party. This thread is for my friends to come and hangout while the 7th annual Gaia Anniversary is going on. However, if you don't know me and you'd like to stop by and say hello, or talk that's fine too. This event dosen't really require an item list, which usually comes standard whenever I make an event thread... But I'll post one anyway, There's only one event item and it can be received by going to Lanzer's sticky at the top of this forum, or clicking here (Which technically are two event items, because you have to make a choice).

This thread will serve a purpose to be placed in my Memorial Thread listing in my profile, I have neglected to do it the past few events because I didn't want to, but I decided to start it back up again. Screenshots in this thread will consist only of those I have taken, or my friends have submitted to me to be archived here.

So kick back, relax, and enjoy. Happy anniversary Gaia!

Event Tips:

- Check the sticky at the top of this forum to see Lanzer's thread, or click here to go right to the thread to receive your event item!

Fashionable Lover

10,600 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Megathread 100
Alright, Hello, I'm Just and I have been sober for 7 DAYS. Happy Anniversary Gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff