Informer

Kana Ahikin
‘’ARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!’’

Oh, the ridiculously nostalgic feeling of metal connecting with head. This time, instead of shouting back ‘’ARE YOU TRYIN’ TO KILL ME?’’, all Ed could do was reel from shock and yell something quite similar to that sentence.

‘’ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF?!!’’

Alphonse observed the situation with an amused look.

Oh, wait. You readers must be wondering what the heck is going on. Right, let’s backtrack a little. We are currently in the last scene of the movie ‘’The Conqueror of Shamballa’’ based on the anime ‘Full Metal Alchemist’. The very last bit where Alphonse had just climbed out of an armour. (If you haven’t watched the movie, then shoo. )

And what you are going to read now is what the directors of the anime completely forgot to add in – a very grave mistake, I must say. Now, back to the story.

Unlike all the other times when Winry had flung a wrench at Ed, it was not comical at all this time. Ed had marched up to Winry – who had just climbed out of another armour shortly after Al did, by the way – and started dragging her over to an aircraft.

Hmm. My writing style certainly has changed since then (or maybe a better word would be 'deteriorate'). This was, what, 2 years ago?

I remember I had an amazingly fangirly romantic scene up my sleeve, but now I've forgotten all about it. Sigh.

Well, you could continue from where I left off, I guess, for the heck of it. Or share your own fma fics. I would be happy to read them.

P.S. Oh, oh. I just realized we were supposed to be discussing. Umm, okay.

Tell me what you think of the movie. biggrin Was it lacking in anything? Or was it excessive in anything? Was it good? Bad? Shoot away!