Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
R.I.P.backfight
Geez, i should just start drawing random people.
Yersh Chibis!!!!
In....any case. 04 was in towns right now.

People were rude. There was no authority figure.

04 ran off.

I'm sorry, but b***h or no, we can't have any of this right now.
.Really Jacked Up.
R.I.P.backfight
I agree being harsh is sometimes good, and i agree with your depression onlooks, but telling her she's a b***h won't help her. If she wants help or not, she's obviously upset, what type of person would i be if i didn't try to help? To letter boil in her own juices won't do anything.

She called herself a b***h. I was only reaffirming that, as it's exactly what she's being right now. There reaches a point where trying to help is just a waste of time. Wandering has already stated (repeatedly) that she doesn't care about what we have to say, and she's just going to be a whiny b***h.

Just let her whine and b***h. She'll get over it. The mood will fade soon and it'll be all right for a while until she feels like this again. Stop giving her the attention she obviously wants.

If she truly wants help, she knows we're here for her, and I'd think she'd have enough decency not to treat us like feces to get it.

Yes, time will help, but support will. Anger and ignoring people is a hard emotion to keep up when they repetadly try to help.

That may be true, but isin't also the hardest to ask for help when you really want it? I bet we're all this pissy when we're angry or frustrated.

Rainbow Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nerd 50
I was there only for a moment but I will post Q&A I get

Essence De La Vie: Would 06 like one too?
Omega Will: 04, why do you let 06 tell you what to do?

[NPC] alien_ufo_04: She got very upset at me for hugging Gaians.
[NPC] alien_ufo_04: I don't want to make her angry.
[NPC] alien_ufo_04: 06 is nice. I wish I was pretty as her.
[NPC] alien_ufo_04: She does everything so well.
[NPC] alien_ufo_04: I am no good.
[NPC] alien_ufo_04: 06 always take care of me. She's my big sister.
[NPC] alien_ufo_04: I only want to make her happy.
[NPC] alien_ufo_04: I will be happy if she is happy.

JessicaSephiroth: 04 is mother comming tonight?
[NPC] alien_ufo_04: Mother is not coming tonight. I am sorry.
JessicaSephiroth: is she ok?
[NPC] alien_ufo_04: She is not feeling well.

Squidy Sheep: 04, Did you talked with Flarn?
[NPC] alien_ufo_04: I don't know what 09 is thinking. He will not talk with me.
[NPC] alien_ufo_04: 09 is very cold now. He ignores me.
[NPC] alien_ufo_04: I don't understand why he has changed so much. I want my old brother back.

There was SOMUCh idiots that she go away >_>
OMG Two aliens meeting in one day ;D And to think I was NEVER on such a meeteing (my stupid luck) XD
Xavier_of_the_darkness
R.I.P.backfight
Yersh Chibis!!!!

No, chibis is not for me. I find too many people draw it, and have leaned towards more profeesional/proportional stlye.
(Not that i don't have chibi-like drawings. ^_^)
I'm going to continue tomorrow (well, after I decide to leave), but I am not going to be calling anybody bitches just because they want to feel bad about themselves.

I hope you come back soon. We need all the help we can get.
weirdguy
I'm going to continue tomorrow (well, after I decide to leave), but I am not going to be calling anybody bitches just because they want to feel bad about themselves.

I hope you come back soon. We need all the help we can get.

amen.
Well, looks like awhile before the others get here, unless wandering starts talkin' to us again, so what's up every one?

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
R.I.P.backfight
Xavier_of_the_darkness
R.I.P.backfight
Yersh Chibis!!!!

No, chibis is not for me. I find too many people draw it, and have leaned towards more profeesional/proportional stlye.
yersh I like Chibis But Profishnal I havnt Had
Xavier_of_the_darkness
R.I.P.backfight
Xavier_of_the_darkness
R.I.P.backfight
Yersh Chibis!!!!

Myah, it takes longer, which is porbably why it is a little less common.

Timid Cleric

11,950 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • ...to every story! 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
*JUMPS IN!!!!*

Hehe I'm sorry for the way I acted eariler. Forgive me?

....*looks around* Hmm.

Almost noooooo one here.

Blessed Waffles

R.I.P.backfight

Yes, time will help, but support will. Anger and ignoring people is a hard emotion to keep up when they repetadly try to help.

That may be true, but isin't also the hardest to ask for help when you really want it? I bet we're all this pissy when we're angry or frustrated.

She just admitted that the reason she mentions this/bitches is because a part of her wants the attention. That should automatically erase your will to help. She doesn't want it. Not only has she repeatedly said she doesn't want it and doesn't care, she just admitted to wanting the attention.

I have been where you are. I've tried to help her before when she was in this mood. I learned better. If she wants to b***h and whine, I'm going to let her do it. If she doesn't want my help, I'm not going to give it to her.

That doesn't mean I care for her any less, or that I don't give a damn about her, or that I'm a b***h. It means I already know the situation and know how to respond and wait it out. There's no point in making things worse than they are, which is what offering her advice when she's like this does.

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
R.I.P.backfight
Xavier_of_the_darkness
R.I.P.backfight
Xavier_of_the_darkness
R.I.P.backfight
Yersh Chibis!!!!

Myah, it takes longer, which is porbably why it is a little less common.
Prolly I was gonna pay for some but didnt find any i liked lol
greeting from Scandi the humble keeper of the temple of love.
.Really Jacked Up.
R.I.P.backfight

She just admitted that the reason she mentions this/bitches is because a part of her wants the attention. That should automatically erase your will to help. She doesn't want it. Not only has she repeatedly said she doesn't want it and doesn't care, she just admitted to wanting the attention.

I have been where you are. I've tried to help her before when she was in this mood. I learned better. If she wants to b***h and whine, I'm going to let her do it. If she doesn't want my help, I'm not going to give it to her.

Good point, waiting it out is better. But this is more effective when we don't put her down too much. Just to keep talking normally about our days and what's going on in gaia or whatever might've left the situation less agrivated.
basically, i agree with Weird.

That doesn't mean I care for her any less, or that I don't give a damn about her, or that I'm a b***h. It means I already know the situation and know how to respond and wait it out. There's no point in making things worse than they are, which is what offering her advice when she's like this does.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff