Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tasty Kitten

Sayuu
Kittenflavored
US, California.
I feel like as I get older, learning new languages will be exponentially harder too )8 but I can't afford to go back to school to learn right now. It's slipping away gonk All I have is my Spanish speaking customers at work to listen in on anymore :'3

Ah lucky! I wanna go there someday (I don't even start talking about living there lol..)
At least you get SOME practice lol..

And ohh I love your new avi!!
I'm pretty sure Chii lives here too somewhere lol probably up north
it's nice but it's hoooott
and expensive

also thank you emotion_kirakira
yours is super cute! :>

also your entry for the event today is 👌 I'm gonna show it to a friend

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Day # 81
Theme:WordArt
Time spent: 30mins

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments:

Manly Man-Lover

Diet iced tea tastes pretty good! And it's 0 calories! whee

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
Hello Artists!!
Congrats on completing 50+ pieces so far for this year's event!!

I am working on a "project" and would like if all of you could provide me either an avatar or OC that you'd like to be represented by. Ideally, what you submit is a representation of yourself as an artist, but you can submit whatever you want to be a representation of 'yourself'. The project is multipart, heavily based on the event itself, and part of it will be pirate themed.

So ideally I'd like everyone to submit 2 things; either an avatar or OC you'd like to be represented by, and then the same avatar or OC but in pirate attire/pirate themed.

Note; you don't have to submit both, you can choose to submit one or the other. Or you can choose to opt out entirely, but then I'll be sad sad

There are some cases where I already have approached some of you, check below for any 'notes'.

Ako-sama

Amai_Neiko

ChiiDoLLx

DefauIt

faery nuff

hiimbeary

Kittenflavored

Leithern

Lioba

luvlee_x

mythological irony

NaaraZheng

OtakuKat
I know you wanted me to use current avatar but I can't see your legs D;

Quadropopilous
will use Levi so you don't have to submit anything

RoseDragonfire

Sassmaster Host

Sayuu
Going to use the pirate avi in your request and your current avatar as planned before. Let me know if you want either of these changed

Selini

sdrawkcab

Tanteii

True Karma

WraythRose Darkthorn

Just quote me with whatever you want to submit! You can even just tell me to use your current avatar, and in that case I'll screenshot it (or favorites save it) ASAP and double check with you to make sure it's the right thing. (if you rather do it privately, feel free to DM me on discord or reach out to me via PMs)

Thanks everyone, and good luck for the rest of the event!!

To anyone not quoted: I am pretty sure I got everyone who has completed at least 50+ pieces, but if I missed you by accident please let me know! I'll be trying to comb through the artist list periodically to check if anyone else gets 50+ done by the end of the event, but I'm not perfect so I might miss someone, and if I do just reach out and let me know!

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Kitteh Faye
Hello Artists!!

I am working on a "project" and would like if all of you could provide me either an avatar or OC that you'd like to be represented by. Ideally, what you submit is a representation of yourself as an artist, but you can submit whatever you want to be a representation of 'yourself'. The project is multipart, heavily based on the event itself, and part of it will be pirate themed.

So ideally I'd like everyone to submit 2 things; either an avatar or OC you'd like to be represented by, and then the same avatar or OC but in pirate attire/pirate themed.

Note; you don't have to submit both, you can choose to submit one or the other. Or you can choose to opt out entirely, but then I'll be sad sad

There are some cases where I already have approached some of you, check below for any 'notes'.

Ako-sama

Amai_Neiko

ChiiDoLLx

DefauIt

faery nuff

hiimbeary

Kittenflavored

Leithern

Lioba

luvlee_x

mythological irony

NaaraZheng

OtakuKat

Quadropopilous

RoseDragonfire

Sassmaster Host

Sayuu
Going to use the pirate avi in your request and your current avatar as planned before. Let me know if you want either of these changed

Selini

sdrawkcab

Tanteii

True Karma

WraythRose Darkthorn

Just quote me with whatever you want to submit! You can even just tell me to use your current avatar, and in that case I'll screenshot it (or favorites save it) ASAP and double check with you to make sure it's the right thing. (if you rather do it privately, feel free to DM me on discord or reach out to me via PMs)

To anyone not quoted: I am pretty sure I got everyone who has completed at least 50+ pieces, but if I missed you by accident please let me know! I'll be trying to comb through the artist list periodically to check if anyone else gets 50+ done by the end of the event, but I'm not perfect so I might miss someone, and if I do just reach out and let me know!

I have that stuff in my art request n.n so you should be all set. Thank you for working on such a large project ^^ it sounds like you will have some fun.

Tasty Kitten

Kitteh Faye
Hello Artists!!

Ako-sama

Amai_Neiko

ChiiDoLLx

DefauIt

faery nuff

hiimbeary

Kittenflavored

Leithern

Lioba

luvlee_x

mythological irony

NaaraZheng

OtakuKat

Quadropopilous

RoseDragonfire

Sassmaster Host

Sayuu

Selini

sdrawkcab

Tanteii

True Karma

WraythRose Darkthorn

can I submit -only- a pirate themed avatar?

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Kitteh Faye

also cute onesie ^^

II Earl Grey II's Darling

Kitteh Faye

I am working on a "project" ....

Here's my ref.... I dont have any preference for what kind of pirate outfit you use, so i left it nakkie.
heart

User Image

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
Kittenflavored
Kitteh Faye

If you want to, sure!

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
True Karma
Kitteh Faye
Hello Artists!!

Ako-sama

Amai_Neiko

ChiiDoLLx

DefauIt

faery nuff

hiimbeary

Kittenflavored

Leithern

Lioba

luvlee_x

mythological irony

NaaraZheng

OtakuKat

Quadropopilous

RoseDragonfire

Sassmaster Host

Sayuu

Selini

sdrawkcab

Tanteii

True Karma

WraythRose Darkthorn

I have that stuff in my art request n.n so you should be all set. Thank you for working on such a large project ^^ it sounds like you will have some fun.

Ah yes! I forgot I poked you and Sdrawkcab before, my bad
Also ty, I love my onesie too xD

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
DefauIt
Kitteh Faye

I am working on a "project" ....

Here's my ref.... I dont have any preference for what kind of pirate outfit you use, so i left it nakkie.
heart

User Image

So ngl I've actually been working on this project for a while and I was gonna use your art request for the base but I didn't know how to dress you
And now I have the same issue but you just know about it rofl
I'm torn between cute/little outfit or cute sexy outfit for you gonk

Sexy Sex Symbol

25,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
Kitteh Faye
Hello Artists!!

[snip]

Hello! I have a sort of fictionalized version of myself as an OC that represents me, if you'd like to use them! Here's Key.

I don't really have a 'pirate' version of them, but if you want to use the avatar I made at the beginning of the event as an idea, you can do that! o3o
User Image

Tasty Kitten

Kitteh Faye
Kittenflavored
Kitteh Faye

If you want to, sure!
emotion_kirakira yay

User Image

I have created one :'3 hopefully that's allowed because I definitely don't have that many pirate themed items in my inventory.

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Kitteh Faye
True Karma
Kitteh Faye
Hello Artists!!

Ako-sama

Amai_Neiko

ChiiDoLLx

DefauIt

faery nuff

hiimbeary

Kittenflavored

Leithern

Lioba

luvlee_x

mythological irony

NaaraZheng

OtakuKat

Quadropopilous

RoseDragonfire

Sassmaster Host

Sayuu

Selini

sdrawkcab

Tanteii

True Karma

WraythRose Darkthorn

Ah yes! I forgot I poked you and Sdrawkcab before, my bad
Also ty, I love my onesie too xD

^^ it's no worries, we just wanted to give you less stress ^^
Yeah it's cute cute, good pick.

II Earl Grey II's Darling

Kitteh Faye

So ngl I've actually been working on this project for a while and I was gonna use your art request for the base but I didn't know how to dress you
And now I have the same issue but you just know about it rofl
I'm torn between cute/little outfit or cute sexy outfit for you gonk

My art request is perfect for me as well hehe blaugh

thats a hard choice XD
maybe go with whatever your lacking when you see everyone elses outfits? like, if they are all sexy, then go cute.
....oooorrrr.... draw her as a half kraken monster! rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces