Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aye, well I admit I use meebo a lot and using meebo on the app would be cool but I understand that it might be hard.

There also appears to be a quote glitch in the pms, guess I'll have to delete them from now on.

Romantic Lover

8,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Befriended 100
I don't know if anyone's posted this, but I am having SEVERE issues replying to PMs. It usually cuts off at the first quote/formatting and doesn't include anything I wrote. I haven't tried deleting the previous messages. This is the main reason I got the app and I've had it for a while, but it still doesn't work properly.

Wheezing Fatcat

Somatra
I don't know if anyone's posted this, but I am having SEVERE issues replying to PMs. It usually cuts off at the first quote/formatting and doesn't include anything I wrote. I haven't tried deleting the previous messages. This is the main reason I got the app and I've had it for a while, but it still doesn't work properly.

im having the same problem with my PM's
I highly recommend this is fixed because it's alot of effort having to delete the previous conversation and then typing a reply. tbh the whole PM issue has put me of using the app all together.

Blessed Hunter

Somatra
I'm having the same issue. I usually go to the website in chrome all the time because of this issue. I hope it gets resolved at some point.
Gaia should make games for the iPhone
For people who don't own a computer
And still want to play Gaia
M a l c c h i a t o
I have a consistent issue of my PMs sending as blank messages even after I've sent rather lengthy responses.

For the love of baby Buddha, add Guilds. This app is almost completely useless without a Guilds link. I wind up using Safari more.

I end up using safari as well to post on foums
But maybe if more people bright this to their
Attention make it into a petition

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
The app needs a refresh button for the main page (mostly to see if there are any messages or announcements and what have you, as well as to get the new daily chance pop up).
ania1899
iPhone Gaia App has been released to the App Store!!!
It is the first version of the app. It lets you read announcements, notices, and PMs. You can also update your avatar's outfit. Future versions of the app will include more. We are working on incorporating forums, and marketplace. Current version of the app requires the most recent iOS, however we will try to make the next versions compatible with iOS3+ (so if you do not want to upgrade just yet, you can wait for the next version). Let us know what you think of the app, and what you would like to see in the future versions.

Updates:

- If you cannot log in with the app, and you have a space in your username, please try using your username without the space, or log in with your user id. We are working on fixing this issue!

- Looks like there is a lot of Android users here. We have started working on an App for you as well. But we cannot give you any estimates on when it will be available for download smile
- Next update (version 1.3) should be available for iOS 3 and up. It will also include updated Notifications - with a way to update your status, and we will bring Marketplace to the app - with search, user stores, a way to buy, bid and sell.

- Version 1.4 is out! What's in it: Mobile Daily Chance, Forums and Dressup. New build also includes some fixes for: marketplace (incorrect quantities of game items), private messages (enabling auto corrections) and re-sizable views (announcements, marketplace).

Will you be making a game for people who use gaia on their phones?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff