Versus Battle 0.021276595744681 2.1% [ 1 ]
The new Collectacard System 0.021276595744681 2.1% [ 1 ]
All the Above 0.38297872340426 38.3% [ 18 ]
Nothing... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
poll whore, baby~ 。(⌒∇⌒。) 0.14893617021277 14.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Naughty Wolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When all is said and done, the warriors of Cosmos and Chaos would all like a little downtime to sing and shake their tushes! I'm surprised with how much I like this new installment. They have added so much that I know I'm going to sink more hours into this one than the first one... Although... sometimes it feels like I'm the only one playing it.

What about you peeps? Have you played or are enjoying the game? What new features are your favorite? What features don't you like? Do you have a dream party you want to establish? Favorite characters? Least favorite?

Hm, oh yeah and I guess this might be a good place to put up Collecta Card passwords, if anyone is so interested. xD I'm still looking for new ones myself, so if anyone has anything extra, lemme know? I'm pretty sure there is more out there... even though I have... quite the collection lined up already. xD

ღ Collectacard Passwords ღ

All the Collecta Card Passwords

Still plan to keep this spoiler up just incase the spreadsheet goes down for whatever reason.
vvvvv

Loves chasing tail
Harem party
Panty shot
Ladies' Man
Ever the squire
Defeated Sin
The puppy dog

Sharlayan native
Never skips class
MP not an issue
Loves chocobos
Treasure Hunter
You're not alone

Al Bhed
Mysidia
7th Heaven
The Promised Land
Madain Sari
The Zanarkand Abes

Orthopedic Underwear
Ornitier
Benjamin
Ultima Arrow
Ultimate End
Garland

Flare Star
Gimme an Elixir!
Meteor Counter
Flowergirl
The savior
Runic

Claire Farron
Momma's boy
Holy knight
Nice body
Uwee-hee-hee!
Legendary SeeD

Ooo, soft
Not interested
Sleeping beauty
Leading man
Scions of the Seventh Dawn
My story

Bushido
Black Hole
Lunarian
The real final boss
Cool beauty
Yunie

What is love?
I want to meet you
Lost in space
Ultimate Chaos
Genji Gloves
Treasure!?

Back Attack
Try and catch me
Rising Sun
Late bloomer
Why so serious?
Green lady

Jecht Beam
Aggressor
Tutorial
Poison Gas
Grand Sword
Delta Attack

Blaster
Big and fast
Crybaby!
Three stars
Barefooted goddess
Machinery

Gimmick Arm
Can sleep anywhere
Magic armor
Supersized

Naughty Wolf

BANG! BAM!! CHIMEY STUFF!

Hilarious Seeker

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Window Shopper 100
It's one hell of a game, that much is for sure. Even if you been upset with current trend of modern Final Fantasy, Curtain Call is like an adorable love letter for fans of all generations! I couldn't help but smile as I play through all my favorite songs, especially the Type-0 tracks. WOO! cool

Ruthless Healer

I love love LOVE this game.
I loved the first TheatreRhythm to death, this one just went above and beyond for my expectations. Especially the backgrounds for the field stages for XIV. heart Ask anyone who knows me and I practically LIVE XIV (I blame my hubby for getting me into it and never getting me out) so the accuracy to details for those areas was just so nice and amazing.

ReignFoxy's Queen

Sugary Strawberry

I love both the games~ I'm so happy with this one! Thanks for the passwords! whee

Dapper Informer

10,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I love this series because its like Dissidia crossed into Rhythm Heaven.

Versatile Receiver

I had absolutely no idea this was out until I googled it literally 2 minutes ago and discovered that it exists

good job marketing to me, SE

edit: I'm actually still mildly annoyed by this after 2 hours. ******** this silent release. I'll show 'em by going out first thing tomorrow and buying it instead of Hyrule Warriors. then what will you do SE, what will you do when I give you my money anyway

Ruthless Healer

REGINA SPEKT0R

It was actually really heavily marketed, loads of demos shown and featurettes and interviews, but only on venues like twitter, facebook, lodestone, etc. You'd have to already be following them.

Versatile Receiver

Nyozeka ko
REGINA SPEKT0R

It was actually really heavily marketed, loads of demos shown and featurettes and interviews, but only on venues like twitter, facebook, lodestone, etc. You'd have to already be following them.
I follow SE Europe on twitter and only one of their tweets actually said anything about the release crying I've seen a few videos around YouTube as well but I didn't watch them because ???? it's boring to watch people play theatrhythm

Versatile Receiver

Okay y'all I bought both Hyrule Warriors and Theatrhythm because I have no self control

PROS:
·New button input style is gr8, much needed
·Better characters
·Better song choice (seriously)
·Unlocking content is much easier and feels less "grindy"
·Entire game feels to have actually learned from the original

CONS:
·You don't even start with FFX-2 Yuna u wot m8
·Button input on FMS stages feels a bit wibbly wobbly, needs some time to get used to
·Some song choices feel strange, the addition of Farplane Abyss for X-2 but not, say, Aeons is strange to me personally.
·Non-main series titles have significantly less songs than the main series titles for the most part.
·There is still DLC

I've been playing for like 30 minutes so we'll see how I go as I get further in?? I just got another shard and I DONT KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE OMG THESE CHARACTERS ARE NOT ONES I AM A FAN OF

all I care about in life is playing YRP, Fight! No. 1 on infinite repeat until I can 100% it

also I'll keep adding and updating this list as I play through more so CHECK BACK M8s

Naughty Wolf

Ayn-kun

Yeah I really love this one so far. 3nodding And you is quite welcome! <3

Nyozeka ko

I agree with you on the backgrounds. The more unique environments makes nice little touches to playing the game, especially for long hours like I do. lol I also like how there's idle animations for the characters and they'll even say lil quotes that almost feel like scenarios.

I've had Squall say things like, "I'm gonna make Seifer pay!"
Then Seifer will run at him on the stage and trip right where Squall is, making it seem like Squall tripped him and when he gets back up he said.
"Chicken-Wuss!" I think I laughed a lil too hard at that coincidence.
Doesn't help that Squall even started running away after Seifer was tripped.

*coughs* I went on a tangent.
Auron, Jecht and Barret, Oh my.

I love this game.

Naughty Wolf

Dante Rebellion Sparda

Heh their sprites make me especially giddy. Didn't expect them to look so darn cute.
Viege
Dante Rebellion Sparda

Heh their sprites make me especially giddy. Didn't expect them to look so darn cute.

Mostly Barret. Look at him!

Naughty Wolf

Dante Rebellion Sparda
Mostly Barret. Look at him!

Barret in all his glory. lol He looks so angry all the time but I agree, his sprite is just *snickers* Cute.

I'm also fond of Reno's battle sprite. I think I smirk every time he pops up in a battle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff