Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should future Final Fantasy games have a global map like the good old days of Nintendo and Playstation?

Yes 0.875 87.5% [ 14 ]
No 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2

Greedy Capitalist

Vornwrath
Final Kingdom Cry Mix
Vornwrath
Final Kingdom Cry Mix
Vornwrath
Final Kingdom Cry Mix
A lot of the FF games need more attention. 7 definitely needs a remake polish and maybe 8 and 9 as well. Sequels should come later.
as much as I love IX, I would say that V and VI deserve a full on remake well before VII, VIII and IX. I would love for V and VI to get remakes like III and IV did for the DS. Theyare two of hte best games in the series (with VI being the best overall). They definitely deserve it

Who cares what gets remade first? Whatever though, 6 didn't get a proper remake, but the ones I listed never got remade at all. Sure 7 got sequels but the original game itself has a lot of flaws.
It had a lot of flaws even when it was new

That doesn't even make sense.
Yes it does make sense. Final Fantasy VII was overpraised even when it was released

Overpraised doesn't mean flawed. And being flawed doesn't relate to anything being old or new. Overpraised even when it was released? No s**t? People loved the game when it was playable? Oh, man, I would have never thought that. Thanks for your input. emotion_brofist
Final Kingdom Cry Mix
Vornwrath
Final Kingdom Cry Mix
Vornwrath
Final Kingdom Cry Mix

Who cares what gets remade first? Whatever though, 6 didn't get a proper remake, but the ones I listed never got remade at all. Sure 7 got sequels but the original game itself has a lot of flaws.

Yes it does make sense. Final Fantasy VII was overpraised even when it was released

Overpraised doesn't mean flawed. And being flawed doesn't relate to anything being old or new. Overpraised even when it was released? No s**t? People loved the game when it was playable? Oh, man, I would have never thought that. Thanks for your input. emotion_brofist
You don't listen, do you? FFVII is flawed. IT has always been flawed. IT always will be flawed

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Sandokiri

Quote:
There are still amazing music scores in FFX-2 and FFXIII, so there's no reason to worry about FF8 being pleasing to listen to. Vocal tracks are incredibly soothing, and the music is extremely delightful. Crying about Nobuo Uematsu leaving the company might as well be turned into a full Meme at this point. Maybe he just hated the fact that they stopped making a normal map? I know I loved the maps in FF7-FF9 and I can't understand why later games haven't had those.

Or the man decided to found his own studio... which still works with Mistwalker and Square-Enix... including on games that don't have maps.

Call me old school but I still smiled a little every time I see Smile Please do the music for a Final Fantasy game, I love Nobuo and hated that he left Square but am glad he decided to do his own music company and be an independent composer etc as he is great at what he does and he gets to help out on other games but when it is shown that he is doing music for another FF game I just love that he isn't a snob. Some composers who leave a job after working with people for so many years and wish to do their own thing can sometimes be snobs and think that since they left that job they don't really want to do any more work for them since that is a reason why they left in the first place but it is always nice to see Nobuo still happy to make music for the game franchise/the company that help give him his start to make Smile Please.

Greedy Capitalist

Vornwrath
Final Kingdom Cry Mix
Vornwrath
Final Kingdom Cry Mix
Vornwrath
Final Kingdom Cry Mix

You don't listen, do you? FFVII is flawed. IT has always been flawed. IT always will be flawed

Now you're just repeating my first comment, but in retarded fashion. If I listen to you any longer, I'll probably get brain cancer.
Final Kingdom Cry Mix
Vornwrath
Final Kingdom Cry Mix
Vornwrath
Final Kingdom Cry Mix

Now you're just repeating my first comment, but in retarded fashion. If I listen to you any longer, I'll probably get brain cancer.
You probably already have brain cancer. It would explain the incredibly low intelligence of everything you have said here

Greedy Capitalist

Vornwrath
Final Kingdom Cry Mix
Vornwrath
Final Kingdom Cry Mix
Vornwrath
Final Kingdom Cry Mix

You probably already have brain cancer. It would explain the incredibly low intelligence of everything you have said here

Care to elaborate? Because so far no is one convinced of your BS.

Eloquent Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Sorry, but you're both being pathetic.

I agree with Vornwrath than VII is flawed, but he's failed to point out why.

However Final Kingdom Cry Mix is blatantly in denial, it doesn't take a genius to realise VII is flawed, and it takes a very insecure person to pretend something they like is perfect when it's clearly not.

Both of you are just parroting your one liners over and over again.

Greedy Capitalist

Seraphor
Sorry, but you're both being pathetic.

I agree with Vornwrath than VII is flawed, but he's failed to point out why.

However Final Kingdom Cry Mix is blatantly in denial, it doesn't take a genius to realise VII is flawed, and it takes a very insecure person to pretend something they like is perfect when it's clearly not.

Both of you are just parroting your one liners over and over again.

I'm not parroting one liners, and I'm not in denial. I said: Sure 7 got sequels but the original game itself has a lot of flaws.

It doesn't take a genius to know that I said it was flawed first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff