Welcome to Gaia! ::

Punny Skeleton

Kether Taninniver

Yoooo, time to get hype for HD Miss Cloud!!!

All the YES!

User Image

Friendly Bookworm

Miss Cloud and the Honey Bee Inn with Mukki!!

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Malee
I wonder if Square Enix will discuss it more at their conference tomorrow.

What about those two random dudes in the goggles at the beginning, possibly Biggs and Wedge or just two random dudes?
Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie were members of Avalanche and look nothing like the two troopers in goggles.

I came home from work and opened Tumblr first, as I often do. I had to stop before I went too far down, rushed off to Youtube to watch the trailer, and went into shaking/crying mode.

@Laili: The Group Room scene is what I want to see the most right now. And... well, as if it weren't obvious already, my outfit is based on the BIG scene everyone is most looking forward to,

High-functioning Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Party Animal 100
Yay! This was unexpected ! I never imagined that FF 7 would get a reboot! What a great year it has been for FF fans! FF15 teaser, Kh teasers, DISSIDIA for pS4 so very happy though i need to kiss my social life goodbye.

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Tiana Sidhe
Malee

What about those two random dudes in the goggles at the beginning, possibly Biggs and Wedge or just two random dudes?
Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie were members of Avalanche and look nothing like the two troopers in goggles,

I bet square will resdesign Biggs and Wedge characters to better fit the more realistic design. Their outfits really didn't blend in as you think Avalanche would have wanted.

Ruthless Seeker

12,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Inquisitor 200
My brother just shared with me the announcement this morning. Best morning before going to work thus far! I'm so excited!

Ruthless Seeker

12,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Tiana Sidhe
Malee

Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie were members of Avalanche and look nothing like the two troopers in goggles.

I came home from work and opened Tumblr first, as I often do. I had to stop before I went too far down, rushed off to Youtube to watch the trailer, and went into shaking/crying mode.

@Laili: The Group Room scene is what I want to see the most right now. And... well, as if it weren't obvious already, my outfit is based on the BIG scene everyone is most looking forward to,

To be honest I was getting teary eyed after watching the trailer a few more times. It was just profound seeing Barrett and Cloud while listening to the narrator. It was like coming home.
I wonder if they are going to keep everything the same, just with upgraded everything.

Or if they will add certain things and remove certain things.

It will 100% be a different translation.

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Dr Geo
I wonder if they are going to keep everything the same, just with upgraded everything.

I can imagine some scenes being changed, although Cloud riding a dolphin in full next gen graphics would be pretty damn awesome to see I can see Square changing that whole sequence.
Malee
Dr Geo

I can imagine some scenes being changed, although Cloud riding a dolphin in full next gen graphics would be pretty damn awesome to see I can see Square changing that whole sequence.
The thing is, Square isn't working on it. They have another team doing all the work.

I hope they stick to everything almost word for word, but they will have to change some stuff.

Tifa won't be calling Cloud a 'retard' in the remake. Well maybe. I don't know. Need more details before we can assume anything.

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Dr Geo
Malee
Dr Geo

The thing is, Square isn't working on it. They have another team doing all the work.

I hope they stick to everything almost word for word, but they will have to change some stuff.

Tifa won't be calling Cloud a 'retard' in the remake. Well maybe. I don't know. Need more details before we can assume anything.

Its just old, old habit to say Square when talking final fantasy. 7 will always be Squaresoft to me.

The dialogue will be charged, fix all those fun errors and update it a bit. But you have to keep the core game intact seeing how that's what people want although I wouldn't put it past them to take out something's. I wonder if they will make Yuffie and Vincent no longer optional characters.

I wonder how they will handle some of the changes caused because of Crisis Core.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I wonder if they'll do it like how 13 is ran; walk a few steps battle a monster in epic graphics. walk a few steps more and then pull up popcorn to watch the dialogues like a movie. better then doing all that reading like the original VII.

on some other discussion sites about the remake i saw a comment that indicated:

Are we to be seeing Cloud don a dress?
"Look forward to it"

this site is found in one of the top ten sites pulled up on google search on the topic.

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
My reaction was along the lines of... I see the decrepit playground with three kids and the toy swords and I'm like... nooo.. no no no...No way. This isn't real. I see Cloud and Barret. And I'm like "What?" at high loud pitch. It's gotta be another movie, right? (Apparently that was Game Trailers' reaction, too.) I see remake and a couple tears go down my face. I could NOT believe that. They announced a remaster last year. They gave good reasons why they "weren't remaking it. Other big projects. It'd be a major undertaking. Yeah, it's disappointing, but I didn't have high hopes, so no biggie. I wanted it, but I didn't believe it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff