Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Seeker

after i atempt to login,i get "you could not log in because the service account in question is not registered.if you would like to log into the service,please log in to the Square enix account management system and register the service account

i was in mogstations says account is suspended.so its suspended? literally just playing it,i was walking around?i did not get not emaii saying so..idgi?
I hacked your account. GG.

Original Shapeshifter

8,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Cb Lord
after i atempt to login,i get "you could not log in because the service account in question is not registered.if you would like to log into the service,please log in to the Square enix account management system and register the service account

i was in mogstations says account is suspended.so its suspended? literally just playing it,i was walking around?i did not get not emaii saying so..idgi?

You have to reset your password. If you forgot your security question, then you're screwed royally.

Adventuring Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Cb Lord

Best option is to contact ARR customer support.

It is quite possible someone used your account while you were offline for RMT related activities and thus it was suspended. It is also possible that your paid time simply ran out. (I cannot read minds so I have no idea how you have your sub set up. Nor do I need to know.)

Hope you get it sorted out.

Shy Seeker

Amorra Aeterna
Cb Lord

Best option is to contact ARR customer support.

It is quite possible someone used your account while you were offline for RMT related activities and thus it was suspended. It is also possible that your paid time simply ran out. (I cannot read minds so I have no idea how you have your sub set up. Nor do I need to know.)

Hope you get it sorted out.
i managed,by to get it fixed,idk if it was bc the ticket or it was rmt suspect.luckily i sell on market etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff