Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alixia's Husband

Ice-Cold Sailor

Highlander Male reporting in!

I also have no friends,
if you're interested in playing together, I don't mind. I'ma monk and somewhat geared, stilling working up, only at ilevel 93,

and if you're interested in RP, I am!

Kawaii Shoujo

my friend's on balmung and i've been wanting to make a char there but creation is always restricted >:C

Alixia's Husband

Ice-Cold Sailor

infel phira
my friend's on balmung and i've been wanting to make a char there but creation is always restricted >:C
I had to transfer mines from an older server over, wasa good 18 dollars.

Kawaii Shoujo

Kay Neine
infel phira

i'd do that but like... iirc balmung is legacy right? so if i transfer to balmung i can only transfer to other legacy servers after that. i'd rahter just make a new character there and keep my old one ~FREE TO ROAM~

Alixia's Husband

Ice-Cold Sailor

infel phira
Kay Neine
infel phira

i'd do that but like... iirc balmung is legacy right? so if i transfer to balmung i can only transfer to other legacy servers after that. i'd rahter just make a new character there and keep my old one ~FREE TO ROAM~
Really? I never knew about that legacy to legacy transferred. I'm just on it cause of muh rp
but i have yet to rp once...

Kawaii Shoujo

Kay Neine
infel phira
Kay Neine
infel phira

Really? I never knew about that legacy to legacy transferred. I'm just on it cause of muh rp
but i have yet to rp once...

ya you can't transfer from legacy to non-legacy b/c ~balance~

i'm kind of interested in rping too but i mean. i never find ppl to rp with on gaia and i lack the confidence to rp so....
idek how you rp in a game like ffxiv so there's that as well. ._.
If you ever make it onto Balmung, just hang out in the Quciksand (The adventurer's guild in Ul'dah) to observe some RP.

There's a coustom emote command that allows you to make your own actions and such.

If you want help with RPing in game, I'm down to help you out biggrin

This is my main character: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/102869/
Send me a /tell sometime!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces