Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wrathful Shade

Mine is Ling Xiaoyu XD

Friend

Zafina.

She's tough to get the hang of, but once you do, she's a fantastic punsiher. Her constant stance shifting is like playing 3 characters at once - somewhat reminiscent of Lei but a bit less confusing. She has wacky movements that are hard to read, and most of her attacks can be used as dodges; she ducks, rolls, backsteps, sidesteps, and even jumps during her attacks and stance shifts. She's definitely slow and requires some time to get an attack out, but if you can read the opponent, you can gracefully slide right under their high attacks and hop over the low ones to dish out a launcher and get a juggle going. Nobody ever sees it coming.
jin, jun, armor king and slim bob

Benevolent Phantom

Lee Chaolan/Violet and Mokujin.

Benevolent Phantom

My runner ups are Steve, Anna, Hwaorang, Jin, and Julia.

Benevolent Phantom

Kerubiel
Zafina.

She's tough to get the hang of, but once you do, she's a fantastic punsiher. Her constant stance shifting is like playing 3 characters at once - somewhat reminiscent of Lei but a bit less confusing. She has wacky movements that are hard to read, and most of her attacks can be used as dodges; she ducks, rolls, backsteps, sidesteps, and even jumps during her attacks and stance shifts. She's definitely slow and requires some time to get an attack out, but if you can read the opponent, you can gracefully slide right under their high attacks and hop over the low ones to dish out a launcher and get a juggle going. Nobody ever sees it coming.

I want to get good with her, crying

Shy Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
-❁❁❁-
alisa. c:

but if i had to pick a tag for her, it would be.
either lili or lars.

Cunning Loiterer

Lee Chaolan and Feng Wei.

nyaning's Waifu

Mega Dragon

Kazuya Mishima

Adorable Nymph

Alisa <3 but I will always love Asuka <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff