Welcome to Gaia! ::

It looks comparable to BT3 on the grounds of awesomeness. Custom characters, and the recycled material from Dragon Ball Online. Plus all the other great new stuff! I have watched so many hours of it already. This game just looks like loads of ******** fun. The wait isn't easy.

Are you guys hyped or what? Already asked for a couple days off work to play it when it comes out.

Dragon Ball XENOVERSE - Jump Festa Trailer

Dragon Ball XENOVERSE Livestream Recap
It has Super Saiyan 4 Goku in it so I'm sold on it. It's the first DBZ game I've actually been looking forward to for the past 7-8 years since Tenkaichi 3.
I'm looking forward to this game as well. I would really want another game like Budokai 3 where it's 2D fighting in 3D environment though

Hilarious Fatcat

My question about this game is will it have the same gameplay mechanics as the previous DBZ game (I forgot its name).

I rented the game and the controls were an instant buzzkill.
Zephyr Alexander
My question about this game is will it have the same gameplay mechanics as the previous DBZ game (I forgot its name).

I rented the game and the controls were an instant buzzkill.

As in the battle system? It is new, but there are lots of borrowing the best ideas from previous games. They have a "vanish" in this game. You can use it to evade, or extend a combo. Seems like something I will be familiar with since I do lots of that in Ninja Storm. I imagine alot of the controls are similar to other DBZ games, but it looks a bit slower and maybe more combo orientated. I really hadn't played any of the games since BTK3 on the PS2. I heard they were all s**t, until Xenoverse. I am stoked.
I hope they keep out the vanish and all Naruto mechanics and try to recapture their Tenkaichi 3 mechanics, since that was the highest selling and most characters DBZ console game, it had online play and felt the most like DBZ.
YUSUKE URAMESHl
I hope they keep out the vanish and all Naruto mechanics and try to recapture their Tenkaichi 3 mechanics, since that was the highest selling and most characters DBZ console game, it had online play and felt the most like DBZ.

Well I don't think they want to recapture BT3 because that would be like them admitting that everything after it fails in comparison. They certainly are trying to find a combat system that works, and this one I have hopes for; even if its not 100% entirely original. I never really played the online in BT3. There was always someone local that wanted to play because thats just how well liked the game was I guess.
Yes, I am excited and happy that we are getting a new story, character creations, boss battles, new characters, Dragon Ball GT characters, Dragon Ball Online Hub, and brawl battle modes. All together in one game. I can't wait to play it!
SamaSenseiSenpai
YUSUKE URAMESHl

Well I don't think they want to recapture BT3 because that would be like them admitting that everything after it fails in comparison. They certainly are trying to find a combat system that works, and this one I have hopes for; even if its not 100% entirely original. I never really played the online in BT3. There was always someone local that wanted to play because thats just how well liked the game was I guess.

Same here, everyone around here played Tenkaichi 3, there were tournaments for it, I still have my prizes from winning them like T-Shirts and promos signed by Chris Sabat. The online play had 2 formats, regular or skills equipped. Regular I preferred as tournaments went by that, but the skill equipped mode of online play made some really broke combos lol.

I'd be alright if it's not an entire remake of Tenkaichi 3, so long as they keep all Naruto features out of it, and distance themselves from it. Like how Naruto has limited substitutes, blocks, spammable characters that break your shields with projectiles, vanishes, etc. DBZ tried Naruto stuff in Battle of Z and failed, tried to make a Bandai card game to save theirs when it was about to fail, and both games died instantly anyways. I want DBZ games to play and feel like a DBZ game, Tenkaichi 3, Budokai 3, and most the SNES-PS2 games did that. Xenoverse can keep out Naruto features, costumes, characters, and anything else Naruto out of it and I'd be soooo happy lol.

I am excited for the return of Super Saiyan 4, Super 17, GT characters, Super Saiyan God and the DLC characters. I just PreOrdered the game at Gamestop for the bonus content and Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta, I also heard power up rewards members who preorder get a special metal case too lol.

nyaning's Waifu

Mega Dragon

I am freaking hyped!
It is already so close to release.
So who is getting it on the PS4? May as well start trading psn/xbox/steam id's in preparation.

(pm me your psn)

Dragon Ball Xenoverse -Top 10 Reasons To Play (TG10)

nyaning's Waifu

Mega Dragon

Waiting is painful.
Tomorrow is the sacred month.

Lonely Wolf

14,515 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Generous 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Was all eh, another one. But then I saw Super 17 in it and was eh, now I gotta wait for it.
another dragon ball game. sigh!

Familiar Girl

9,250 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200

I need dis game. I am physically in pain waiting for the unlock to occur in a few hours.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff