Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
So, I was online last night and noticed that alot of the rooms are being reserved for special S-rank players. Every time I join a room, I get kicked!

Is this a thing now? Is the Vita's online community just full of arrogant jerks? Learning to play against Human players as Ragna is way more difficult this way.

Versatile Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
*Inferno Divider*

Vicious Bloodsucker

8,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
Carnage Scissors razz
If OP is still alive,

It's best to just create your own room if you find yourself getting kicked out of others.

This is also the Vita we're talking about. Extend is an outdated game now that BBCP is out. Many players have moved to that.

The Vita community was never that big to begin with also. The few remaining people who do still play Extend on the Vita probably just play it every now and then and with their friends.

Either get really good to make these "special S Rank players" want to fight you, or create your own room.

Versatile Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
Ragna the Bloodedge
Carnage Scissors razz

I want your hair!!!!

Versatile Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
Nytemair is a new VNfag
If OP is still alive,

It's best to just create your own room if you find yourself getting kicked out of others.

This is also the Vita we're talking about. Extend is an outdated game now that BBCP is out. Many players have moved to that.

The Vita community was never that big to begin with also. The few remaining people who do still play Extend on the Vita probably just play it every now and then and with their friends.

Either get really good to make these "special S Rank players" want to fight you, or create your own room.

I've dedicated my time to learning correctly. I've actually put them in their place a couple times. Now I kick THEM out if I recognize them.

Ugh, I've become something I hate DX
Zeoru
Nytemair is a new VNfag
If OP is still alive,

I've dedicated my time to learning correctly. I've actually put them in their place a couple times. Now I kick THEM out if I recognize them.

If it's not 90% of the time, then keep playing them. If you're only winning "a couple of times", then that means there's still a lot you can learn from fighting them.

Who do you main and who do they main? I could provide a few tips maybe depending on the matchups.

Versatile Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
Nytemair is a new VNfag
Zeoru
Nytemair is a new VNfag
If OP is still alive,

If it's not 90% of the time, then keep playing them. If you're only winning "a couple of times", then that means there's still a lot you can learn from fighting them.

Who do you main and who do they main? I could provide a few tips maybe depending on the matchups.

Lately? I don't think I've fought alot of mains D:

I've mained Hakumen in the past, but due to a trophy hunt, I really liked how managable Ragna was. Seeing those high hit counts was kind of nice from trying to cancel out of moves using Hakume's Kishuu technique.

Vicious Bloodsucker

8,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
Zeoru
No wai. If you took my hair, I'd be bald. I can't handle the stress of that kind of reality.

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nytemair is a new VNfag
Zeoru
Nytemair is a new VNfag
If OP is still alive,

I played vita all the time and spent hours developing combos that lead into aerial grabs that I could follow up with Distortion drives
I only played 4 matches online almost lost one due to lag but the player was a beginner and another I did lose because of lag and not guarding at all Dx
I kept getting matches against European players and I can't play well because of lag so I stopped playing online...
It was fun get beat on and deliver a beating in return but seeing as I need precision for my Noel combos I stopped playing online.
;w;
Mahzuki

I played vita all the time and spent hours developing combos that lead into aerial grabs that I could follow up with Distortion drives
I only played 4 matches online almost lost one due to lag but the player was a beginner and another I did lose because of lag and not guarding at all Dx
I kept getting matches against European players and I can't play well because of lag so I stopped playing online...
It was fun get beat on and deliver a beating in return but seeing as I need precision for my Noel combos I stopped playing online.
;w;

If you're tired of playing laggy matches, you should just set a connection limit to your rooms.

Though, I don't think portable consoles are very good for fighters in the first place. Unless you can connect your console to a wired internet connection, there will always be some degree of lag.

Also, most of Noel combos are actually quite easy to do even in lag. The hardest part about doing them in lag is getting the delayed timing right but in terms of actually executing the combo, it's easy since she has a really large buffer window for her drives.

Even if you can't do her more extensive combos, Noel's easy combos still net her like, 3.5k - 4.5k damage average.

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nytemair is a new VNfag
Mahzuki

;w;

If you're tired of playing laggy matches, you should just set a connection limit to your rooms.

Though, I don't think portable consoles are very good for fighters in the first place. Unless you can connect your console to a wired internet connection, there will always be some degree of lag.

Also, most of Noel combos are actually quite easy to do even in lag. The hardest part about doing them in lag is getting the delayed timing right but in terms of actually executing the combo, it's easy since she has a really large buffer window for her drives.

Even if you can't do her more extensive combos, Noel's easy combos still net her like, 3.5k - 4.5k damage average.

The lag always stopped my drive after the first button press

Versatile Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
Ragna the Bloodedge
Zeoru
No wai. If you took my hair, I'd be bald. I can't handle the stress of that kind of reality.

Although I love ragna and your cosplay (which I'd love to copy), your hair is the only thing my avi needs, at the moment. I like yours D:

Versatile Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
Mahzuki
Nytemair is a new VNfag
Mahzuki

;w;

I've had a weird situation with Lag. It's fine for the first round, we're going at it like pros.... but then after I win... the lag gets SERIOUSLY heavy and I'm struggling to win while the other person has little to no issues executing the combos.

Is lag a strategy now?

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Zeoru
Mahzuki
Nytemair is a new VNfag
Mahzuki

;w;

I've had a weird situation with Lag. It's fine for the first round, we're going at it like pros.... but then after I win... the lag gets SERIOUSLY heavy and I'm struggling to win while the other person has little to no issues executing the combos.

Is lag a strategy now?

I don't know.
Lag sucks and ruins people's combos...
If only there was no lag

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items