Newbie Gaian

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hello everyone, thank you all for me being a member on this site, and so to celebrate my appearance, here's my first ever fanfic on here called The Truth A Sonic the Hedgehog Story hope you all enjoy smile

Title: The Truth
Category: Games » Sonic the Hedgehog
Author: Jerseygirl94
Language: English, Rating: Rated: K
Genre: Hurt/Comfort/General

Chapter 1: The Truth Chapter 1.

The Truth.

Summary: After having a dream, Sonic quickly learns that Jules and Bernadette are not his biological parents as they sit down with him to tell the truth of how he was found.

Rated K.

Setting: At the Hedgehog Residence in Knothole Village.

Chapter 1.

It was a warm summer evening on Möbius. The sun had already set down to the horizon as the once clear blue sky had now turned dark with a few stars twinkling like sparkling diamonds that looked very mesmerizing. The air was warm with a slight cool breeze that was still refreshing along with the scent of flowers that really did the ticket with their overpowering smells of perfume. All the mobians were either at home, or were just taking a stroll around the city to spend their Friday night alone or with each-other. At the Hedgehog house in Knothole Village, Sonic and his family were finishing up their dinner; Sonic took one last bite of his chili dog while rubbing his belly making a big belch in the process.

"Man, that was great! I couldn't eat another bite. Thanks for the delicious dinner there Mom." The teenage hedgehog replied happily as his mother, Bernadette smiled at her son. "I'm glad you enjoyed them dear, I do say you have loved chili dogs your entire life to the point that is like your only food supply." Sonic pretended to look offended as he laid his head down on the decorated kitchen table.

"Aw Mommy... You made me feel bad, wah!" Jules the Robian hedgehog decided to join in on the fun. "Bernie, now see what you have just done, you made our boy cry." The three hedgehogs all laughed after role-playing the joke. "Come on my little hero, what do you say we do the dishes together?" Bernie asked getting up from her chair as Sonic followed her towards the kitchen sink turning on the faucet to the hot water.

"So dear, do you have any plans for this evening?" Bernie asked as she washed while Sonic dried up and packed away. "Nah, since Tails and I have been working real hard on our missions which made us lost contact, we're going to see a flick tomorrow afternoon; it's our way of spending time together. And since ole' Robotnik's in Prison in the No Zone, I get to have as much free-time as I want to." "Well that's great to hear Honey, as long as you get your room clean and of course helping your father with the yard, then that is fine with me for you to go out with your friends." "Thanks Mom, I knew you'd understand. Well, it's 8:30 I better get to bed." "Alright Honey, have a good-night's rest you really earned it."