Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone watch Switched at Birth???
I do.
Bemmett is endgame for me, but I'll never forgive Emmett for cheating on Bay.
Yeah I mean I'm happy they're back together, but so disappointed that things ended up so bad with Ty! lol I'm wondering if they'll have him shoe up in another season? The other problem they have is what is Bay going to do with Tank? Things are going to get complicated this season! lol

Angelic Gaian

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
gah bay frustrates me. stick with ty dammit stop going to emmit every time h leaves. sorry for butchering names
Yeah I agree with you! Bay is rediculous!!!! She's really annoying! Lol feel sorry for Emmett! Lol

Unleashed Fairy

20,750 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I used to!! I need to start watching it again :3

Timid Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100
i watched the first episode and something annoyed me about it
There are parts of the show that bother me, but I love it because it keeps me in practice with my sign language skills. I'm trying to get my two year degree in Sign Language Interpreting
I think Bay just needs to say single for a while...maybe even Daphne. I love the show, but I'm noticing there seems to be a trend in a lot of these types of shows. They make being single out to be a bad thing. I would have preferred a season where both Bay and Daphne say, "You know. None of the relationships we get into end well. Maybe we should focus on other things and worry about boyfriends when our lives aren't so crazy."

I mean, Bay wants to get into art school and now Daphne wants to study medicine. I think that's awesome for both of them, but the two get so distracted so easily and things always end badly for them when a boy is involved.
yesssssss I don't really like bay she needs to stick with one guy!!
lizard98008
yesssssss I don't really like bay she needs to stick with one guy!!

It's not that. I just think both Bay and Daphne would do better staying single for a while. They both have a lot on their minds with it being their senior year and really amazing goals they are striving for. That doesn't mean they shouldn't make time for fun, but they would probably do a lot better with less distractions.
I agree with that! biggrin

Lonely Hunter

21,790 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
I watch it, but I wanted the series just to be about the whole "Switch at Birth" and ended there, like Bays looks for info, then Daphne and...Regina? move in, we see how their live changes (or stay the same) and done. It's not a series that I will re watch, but it's okay to spend like 44 minutes watching the new episodes.
Sorry you didn't like it! I'm glad the kept going with the story otherwise it would have been boring is they just stuck to the main storyline! I mainly watch it because it deals with sign language which is my major in college! I learn more from this show!
foxiekitty2010
Yeah I mean I'm happy they're back together, but so disappointed that things ended up so bad with Ty! lol I'm wondering if they'll have him shoe up in another season? The other problem they have is what is Bay going to do with Tank? Things are going to get complicated this season! lol

Yeah I didn't like how they ended it with Ty.
I think he might show up.
She'll dump him and maybe he'll be with Mary Beth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff