This poll closed on March 3, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
<<< << < 1 2 ... 323 324 325

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
Hancor
I love Supernatural but I agree that it seems the depth of the stories has gone down a lot and that probably is the series going on longer that writers and such probably expected. I really think the big deal that was a letdown this season was demon Dean. They could have done so much with it and having Sam and Cas going against him and they took it away too soon. As for the episode with Charlie I thought it was going well but then wrapped up far too quickly with the wizard. I think they should have kept going and maybe even sent Dean and Sam to Oz. I still love the show though and will be a loyal fan.
I agree. It seems like none of the episodes are connected anymore. There is nothing going on that will make you go "oh, I wonder what will happen next week!"
I love Supernatural but I'm on season 9. I'll be catching up real soon.

Shameless Victory

Kitty Jamie Chan
I love Supernatural but I'm on season 9. I'll be catching up real soon.

wow, a ton of eps are still new to you. you can have a spn marathon. smile
May have missed the most recent, last two episodes. T.T In Australia, we get the episode a week later than the US D: So we missed last weeks and apparentlyyy tonight's episode was a live one from the US? 0.o I dunno. Just what I heard from the bf. :p

Still need to get some supernavona stooff. Really wantt that "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole" T-shirt xD
I liked it, pretty interesting

Ruthless Prophet

The episode tonight looks like it's going to be a doozy. The internet, really? I probably won't even bother watching until I hear about it on here first.

Shameless Victory

it may have been a filler ep but it was ok. they didn't drop the ball like the other eps. its sad when a filler ep ends up being better than the main story line eps,lol.

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI
~~~
Episode 14 tonight, episode 15 a month away.
And it looks like our beloved show will be getting an 11th season. News to me! Anyone else just finding out? wahmbulance

~~~

Alien Genius

HDMI
HDMI
~~~
And it looks like our beloved show will be getting an 11th season. News to me! Anyone else just finding out? wahmbulance

~~~

I didn't know either, and I just Googled it to confirm and the article said the CW renewed all the shows I watch on the channel. emotion_awesome

Omnipresent Demigod

littlejoltdeanon
HDMI
HDMI
~~~

~~~

I didn't know either, and I just Googled it to confirm and the article said the CW renewed all the shows I watch on the channel. emotion_awesome

HDMI
~~~
Lol, were late. Not sure what other shows have been renewed but definitely didn't see an 11th season coming. Wonder where they will go this time.
~~~

Shameless Victory

HDMI
littlejoltdeanon
HDMI
HDMI
~~~

~~~

HDMI
~~~
Lol, were late. Not sure what other shows have been renewed but definitely didn't see an 11th season coming. Wonder where they will go this time.
~~~

i herd it got picked up for a new season before this one started.

Omnipresent Demigod

soultaker blank
HDMI
littlejoltdeanon
HDMI
HDMI
~~~

~~~

HDMI
~~~
~~~

i herd it got picked up for a new season before this one started.

HDMI
~~~
Lol, well I think it was only confirmed a few hours ago to. Officially anyways.
~~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces