Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Wolf

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
First Peter Pan, then The Wicked Witch of the West, and now ELSA FROM FROZEN!?
Peter and Zelena shared the two halves of season 3, and now they bringing frozen into the fourth season, after the move has been out for only a half a year now. Man, Frozen is such a popular movie, and it coming to this show is proof. eek
And why Emma? Why? You just had to bring maid Marian with you, did you. Regina just got her chance to love again too. scream
Did you guys finally see the ending to season 3?
Yes I have started watching OUAT in 2013 up until a few weeks ago, with their season finale. As far as I know, Elsa appeared at the end, so I think the Season 4 will carry on with Frozen's theme. I don't know what else will happen at this point dramallama

Beloved Sex Symbol

.E m m e l i n e~
On the topic of Robin and Regina.. There's something I don't understand so if someone could explain it to me,
I would be very grateful.
The way I understood it, a person only has ONE "destined love", right?
You can have other love interests, but there's only one that you are destined to end up with
(do correct me if I'm wrong though, I'm just going to spin a theory here haha)
And Tinkerbell said that Robin Hood was Regina's destined love.
So even though Regina had Daniel before and Robin had/has Marian, they are bound to end up together, no? Even if Marian isn't dead?
Or does your destined love change when your first destined love dies and Marian was actually his first?
It confuses me a little.
When Tinkerbell showed Regina Robin for the first time, in that tavern, wasn't his wife still alive then?
Because she got executed by the evil queen Regina, and when Tink showed her she wasn't the evil queen yet.
So either "the universe" already knew Marian was going to die much later on and that's why they predicted Robin to be Regina's destined love. But if Marian really had to die then, she'll die again now. No one's safe from dying in OUAT, look at Neal.

About the rest of the finale: I'm just.. SO happy for Hook and Emma, I've just been waiting
for that moment the entire season.
I laughed at Hook being jealous about his former self kissing Emma.
And in Season 4, they better be together forever and not break up again because of some stupid fight -__-
Not too sure how I feel about Elsa yet, it depends on how they're going to display her.
Is she going to be the evil person in S4, because she's not, at all, in Frozen.
Guess we'll see. Why do we have to wait so long until September ; o;

And this.. I'M HOPING -fingers crossed- that's how the handle the Regina situation. But, they like to twist things..

As for the latter. The real story behind Frozen was that the Ice Queen was purely evil. She wasn't "saved" by her sister.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Once Upon A FireThief
I am a huge OutlawQueen shipper and I am PISSED that Robin's wife is back! scream Like absolutely irate...

On a much happier note...Elsa!!! mrgreen

This.. just absolutely this.

Invisible Genius

Once Upon A FireThief
I am a huge OutlawQueen shipper and I am PISSED that Robin's wife is back! scream Like absolutely irate...

Me too! I was like..... WTF is your problem writers! This poor woman was dominated by her mother, had her first love killed, almost lost her adopted son like... so many times I can't count, was ostracized by the town for a while after she saves it, I mean sweet Jesus. If I were her, I'd have flipped a table, walked out, and magic-nuked the entire town.
I havent seen it but i would like to start watching it

Cute Fairy

Predicting they turn Elsa into a monster, like they did Peter Pan. Rumple said only the most evil of magics were in his vault. Things he was afraid of.

Vermillion Cat

So upset about Regina and Robin. I hope they get back together.
Also, I haven't seen Frozen yet, so I really know nothing about this new character. I should probably watch it sometime.

Hopeful Girl

I was spoiled, so I watched the last 10-15 min.

Shy Cutie-Pie

On the topic of Robin and Regina.. There's something I don't understand so if someone could explain it to me,
I would be very grateful.
The way I understood it, a person only has ONE "destined love", right?
You can have other love interests, but there's only one that you are destined to end up with
(do correct me if I'm wrong though, I'm just going to spin a theory here haha)
And Tinkerbell said that Robin Hood was Regina's destined love.
So even though Regina had Daniel before and Robin had/has Marian, they are bound to end up together, no? Even if Marian isn't dead?
Or does your destined love change when your first destined love dies and Marian was actually his first?
It confuses me a little.
When Tinkerbell showed Regina Robin for the first time, in that tavern, wasn't his wife still alive then?
Because she got executed by the evil queen Regina, and when Tink showed her she wasn't the evil queen yet.
So either "the universe" already knew Marian was going to die much later on and that's why they predicted Robin to be Regina's destined love. But if Marian really had to die then, she'll die again now. No one's safe from dying in OUAT, look at Neal.

About the rest of the finale: I'm just.. SO happy for Hook and Emma, I've just been waiting
for that moment the entire season.
I laughed at Hook being jealous about his former self kissing Emma.
And in Season 4, they better be together forever and not break up again because of some stupid fight -__-
Not too sure how I feel about Elsa yet, it depends on how they're going to display her.
Is she going to be the evil person in S4, because she's not, at all, in Frozen.
Guess we'll see. Why do we have to wait so long until September ; o;

5,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Sheshira
I think Elsa and Regina need to become best of friends. They've both have had to endure in such drastically different ways. The thing is though Elsa is NOT evil she's unable to control her powers. So is it possible this is a sequel of sorts to Frozen? Maybe she somehow got imprisoned (maybe for not being the "evil" person they thought she'd be) and stolen away from her land?

All right so I love Elsa. I am so down over Elsa. I loved Frozen (yeah it had some issues) but their portrayal of Elsa I was one I could portray (with her depression and anxiety)....

BUT I feel like Disney is having to remind us that "Hey! We own ABC! So we own OUAT too! Hence the product placement of Mickey Mouse and the insertion of Elsa!"

I love Elsa but I do not want this to be the norm. I don't want to see Disney insert its presence like this. At least with Ariel while Disney did the movie was based on a fairy tale. With Elsa, the movie Frozen was loosely based on a fairy tale but loosely enough that it's going to feel odd seeing Elsa as the Snow Queen of the fairy tale... I don't think Disney would want their characters vilified like this.

Regina has a point about actions having consequences. I feel as if that the Charmings have this manner of living that they sort of barge through life making their choices not thinking about the consequences. However since they're the "good" side of the fairy tale they're like a cat that has nine lives, that they're always going to land on their feet etc.

What was Emma thinking? She had to have realized that not screwing up the timeline would include bringing someone back as well... Poor Regina.

I want Robin to be happy about Marian but to remember Regina. He had already moved on. I hope that he remembers to treat Regina kindly, patiently, compassionately etc. Regina's basically lost loved her true love twice. At least with Daniel there was a finality to it, then and when she brought him back again... with this... it's going to sting that much more because she'll see him. She's going to struggle with the "evil" side and the "good" side/light magic that she has within her... Zelena had issues of jealousy and Regina had issues of bitterness.

I wonder what Elsa will have? Issues of betrayal? Anger?

I just wanted to comment on what you said about Regina and Robin. That's how I feel too, and it does make sense for him to stop and consider her feelings before just running right back to Marian.

I'm just stating this to state it: I don't think Regina will suddenly start hating Emma all over again, after all, she still has Henry.

Ruthless Darling

13,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • PvP 200
Behymen
I'M SO FRUSTRATED ABOUT THE SEASON FINALE. EMMA SHOULD HAVE ******** LISTENED TO HOOK. emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein I'M SERIOUSLY CRYING FOR REGINA RIGHT NOW

Riiiiight.
I'm so angry with Emma. emotion_donotwant

Ruthless Darling

13,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • PvP 200
I frickin hate the finale. I knew Emma was bringing back Robin Hood's wife. They just can't leave Rumple and Regina alone to be happy can they? emotion_donotwant They just gotta keep tampering with their storylines. The appearance of Elsa at the end was unexpected. I thought it was just coincidence that she happened to look like the Frozen character xd didn't actually think she IS supposed to be Elsa. Anyways, Emma annoys me so much right now as do the writers stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff