Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
i'm up to da last epi., and i'm already hate'n freak'n jafar! stressed god dammit, does he rly have to hypnotize his father just for a min. or so, then kill him?! i mean come on here…UGH i hate his character so much! DX i mean da actor himself seems pretty good at portraying jafar as an evil villain and all…but like i said, i just hate his character…dat is all…>_<

Friendly Explorer

Hehe, I thought he just wanted him to love him... not to get revenge for the drowning part. Then again, an eye for an eye? ^^'''

Ruthless Gaian

12,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
did you hear that it's going to be cancelled? I'm so pissed off!

Dedicated Hunter

33,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
I liked how it ended. I want the Knave to show up in Once Upon a Time.

Friendly Explorer

Faizett

He will be back as a regular next season in the main show. biggrin

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Elena Kiara
Faizett

He will be back as a regular next season in the main show. biggrin

I hadn't heard that and I just wanted to say thank goodness. I wasn't surprised the show was canceled, writing on the wall and all that. But Will had a tie to Storybrooke, he lived there (for how long, I don't think we know), he knows Robin, who is Regina's OTL, and there is a lot of story telling possibility with Ana too, she needs to confront her mum after all.
I also kind of want jafar to show up again, maybe as aladdin's genie? I mean, he's been pretty effectively muzzled, OUAT has a strong trend of redeeming villains, and I really want to see the OUAT version of Aladdin. Yeah, but really. I know he did some pretty awful things, but you've got to feel for the a*****e, with all his father did to him, he was sort of justified in wanting revenge against him. Every thing, and one, else was just means to an end really.

Friendly Explorer

She-who-loves-hyphens
I hadn't heard that and I just wanted to say thank goodness. I wasn't surprised the show was canceled, writing on the wall and all that. But Will had a tie to Storybrooke, he lived there (for how long, I don't think we know), he knows Robin, who is Regina's OTL, and there is a lot of story telling possibility with Ana too, she needs to confront her mum after all.
I also kind of want jafar to show up again, maybe as aladdin's genie? I mean, he's been pretty effectively muzzled, OUAT has a strong trend of redeeming villains, and I really want to see the OUAT version of Aladdin. Yeah, but really. I know he did some pretty awful things, but you've got to feel for the a*****e, with all his father did to him, he was sort of justified in wanting revenge against him. Every thing, and one, else was just means to an end really.

I really can't wait to see what happens next season already with the added characters. >w< I love how the writers aren't just kicking them away now that the Wonderland series was cancelled.

It would have definitely been cool to see Jafar appear as a genie on OUAT! ^^ There is so much they can do with that character and an extra baddie on the show is never bad since they will eventually get rid of the witch. xD His dad was definitely a stubborn jerk. Seriously, being bent on blaming a child for wanting to at least be near his dad to the point of going off to drown him? I thought he was going to torture his dad (off-scene possibly) a bit more to be honest, but I understand that they were limited in the number of episodes. xD

Fashionable Shoujo

Love love love OUAT: W

Friendly Explorer

The Thursdays without OUAT Wonderland have been a bit sad for me. xD I liked looking forward to two good shows a week.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff