Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lupine Labtech

Yes, watching two animals forced to engage in cruel activities is really awesome. In fact, I think more people should just go ahead and partake in this all the time. (Warning: not safe for people with hearts. The gist of it: frog is skinned alive, put on a plate, and forced to look the person in the eyes as the person consumes the poor skinned frog, complete with the frog, obviously still conscious, trying to crawl off the plate.)

But hey, it's all for human entertainment, so ******** 'em!

Greedy Giver

lumnata
Yes, watching two animals forced to engage in cruel activities is really awesome. In fact, I think more people should just go ahead and partake in this all the time. (Warning: not safe for people with hearts. The gist of it: frog is skinned alive, put on a plate, and forced to look the person in the eyes as the person consumes the poor skinned frog, complete with the frog, obviously still conscious, trying to crawl off the plate.)

But hey, it's all for human entertainment, so ******** 'em!
omg frog is so good emotion_drool

but I've never seen anyone try and eat it without skinning it first......................

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
You know, I would loose my faith in humanity if you weren't a troll. So lets give you some of your own.
Your room needs to be cleaned.

Greedy Giver

Faustine Liem
You know, I would loose my faith in humanity if you weren't a troll. So lets give you some of your own.
omg I know it does gonk

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
kitti kat
Faustine Liem
omg I know it does gonk

Maybe if you actually cleaned it, you'd find the gift I left you.

Greedy Giver

Faustine Liem
kitti kat
Faustine Liem
omg I know it does gonk

naw my dog probably already ate it cry

.... I hope it wasn't chocolates eek

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
kitti kat
Faustine Liem
kitti kat
Faustine Liem
omg I know it does gonk

naw my dog probably already ate it cry

.... I hope it wasn't chocolates eek

It wasn't something to eat. Well, usually. That is a taboo.
Kaptain K Rool
GunsmithKitten
Kaptain K Rool
Like roosta's it ain't like children be in any short supply
=

Call me a hippy for it, but even though I don't care for children, that doesn't mean I condone having them murder each other for sport.

For ******** sake, Battle Royale was a movie, not a policy guide!

Quote:
Plus I'd neva' personally do it.

So you lack the courage of your convictions? On top of being a depraved piece of trash, you're gutless ta boot.

You're a great reminder why civilized people HANGED pirates.
HEY! Don't mix me personal beliefs wit' th' profession. Don't be a prejudice jerk against pirates based on th' merits o' only one ye met ova' th' inta'net

Also civilized blokes hangin' people, yer silly. That jus' makes 'em as barbaric like evaryone else

Also I'm a coward, I admit this all th' damned time. It should be no surprise that I won't do evarythin' I say

Then again many blokes always have them random thoughts 'bout pushin' people offa cliff while wit' a friend and on a cliff. And what 'bout blokes who wanna kill people that piss 'em off? They say they wanna kill their jerk o' a boss, but they hardly eva' go through wit' it. Yet ye don't tell 'em they be cowards 'cause they lack th' courage ta' go through wit' their thoughts.
I'm called a coward fer all th' right reasons

And furtha', Battle Royale was a great guide on how ta' care fer children

I think she doesn't understands you or your profession.

Suicidesoldier#1
GunsmithKitten
Kaptain K Rool
=

Call me a hippy for it, but even though I don't care for children, that doesn't mean I condone having them murder each other for sport.

Quote:

So you lack the courage of your convictions? On top of being a depraved piece of trash, you're gutless ta boot.

But they won the war of 1812 for us D:

That war was over before they helped and the war was decided in the Battle of Plattsburgh, where the United States won a stats quo and the ability to expand into Northwestern North America.

Aged Codger

9,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
UF6
Kaptain K Rool
GunsmithKitten
Kaptain K Rool
=

Quote:

HEY! Don't mix me personal beliefs wit' th' profession. Don't be a prejudice jerk against pirates based on th' merits o' only one ye met ova' th' inta'net

Also civilized blokes hangin' people, yer silly. That jus' makes 'em as barbaric like evaryone else

Also I'm a coward, I admit this all th' damned time. It should be no surprise that I won't do evarythin' I say

Then again many blokes always have them random thoughts 'bout pushin' people offa cliff while wit' a friend and on a cliff. And what 'bout blokes who wanna kill people that piss 'em off? They say they wanna kill their jerk o' a boss, but they hardly eva' go through wit' it. Yet ye don't tell 'em they be cowards 'cause they lack th' courage ta' go through wit' their thoughts.
I'm called a coward fer all th' right reasons

And furtha', Battle Royale was a great guide on how ta' care fer children

I think she doesn't understands you or your profession.

Not many do unfortunatley

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces