Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drug use has been linked to many breakthroughs in culture. The visualizaiton of DNA, the atom, and so much more. If you listen to a song on the radio, it is more than likely linked to some drug. Not to say that some altered state connections have been made without drugs... but you can't rule out that there is some link between drug use and evolution.

Mainly because I am skimming on the top, I must also add that you can sometimes just get drugs as easily from your doctor. Now what draws the line between someone who cannot necessarily get them and some rich person who gets them from a doctor?
RestrictMania
As title suggests, people who take drugs (such as heroin and cocaine) are a disgrace to humanity and should be executed.

In the theory of survival of the fittest, the drug users become addicted and therefore becomes truly worthless/useless in both mind/soul and physical body. Why bother with the weak?

Also, they made bad choices, they made their mark. They had a choice, but they decided to neglect what their parents gave them and chose to do drugs.

I am referring to recreational drugs such as heroin, cocaine, marijuana etc

Don't tell me marijuana is great for medical use. Their harms outweigh the potential benefits, as many other medical drugs are better. Just because it gives you a "high" doesn't mean anything.

They are filthy. Not only do that hurt themselves, they will influence the people who look up to them (if any), and if they have children, it would affect them. To drive out the rotten apples, people who do the drugs, might as well be dead. Fastest way to do it, is to execute them.

No offense to drug users here. If you think about it is true.
Tell me your opinion. Discuss.

Not this ******** bullshit again.
Lemmingcide
Drug use has been linked to many breakthroughs in culture. The visualizaiton of DNA, the atom, and so much more. If you listen to a song on the radio, it is more than likely linked to some drug. Not to say that some altered state connections have been made without drugs... but you can't rule out that there is some link between drug use and evolution.

Mainly because I am skimming on the top, I must also add that you can sometimes just get drugs as easily from your doctor. Now what draws the line between someone who cannot necessarily get them and some rich person who gets them from a doctor?

I would go so far as to say that chill, mind-enhancing drugs like weed and for those that can handle it, acid and other psychedelics, are good for people.

Shirtless Strawberry

14,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Partygoer 500
You must have deep personal issues with a drug addict cause your believe is cold and harsh.

Quote:
Why bother with the weak?...People who do the drugs, might as well be dead.

This right here is a huge reason many people are upset reading your thread, OP. The fact that you are willingly to believe that drug addicts are weak and because of this "fact", should be eliminated, displays how close-minded you are and how little you know of history. Someone compared your belief like the Nazi's belief and they are right to. It doesn't fall far from that pattern. Who else do you consider weak? Fat, disable, old, young? What about race? Gender? Sexuality? How about people who watch TV? People who are just messy? The list can go on and on with the thinking process you have. You know, a good question to ask is "what is superiority race"? I'm sure the Nazis assumed they knew the answered, and looked how that turned out for humanity. Soon, there will be nobody alive with the logic you have. Get it through that thick head that everyone is equal. I don't know what past you have that made you hold such ridiculous belief but you do need to seek help to figure it out.

You act like you are better than these people but you are not. You probably have an issue that others might judge you as weak. I'm sure as a human, you've made bad choices in your life. You've probably harmed someone with the choices you made. So don't act high and mighty. No one is perfect and neither are you. So get over yourself.

People are trying to find solution for drugs by prohibiting them. I believe the solution should be helping and reaching out to these people. It has been said that people should mind their own business when it comes to what they put in their body. But if a family, like children, are being affected over illegal drugs, then a course of action should be taken place to help. Or at least if the person taking drugs doesn't want help, help those who are victims of it (like the children). When dealing with a family, a person should be considerate of those who cannot take action for themselves. Now if the person addicted to drugs doesn't have this form of responsibility to take care of, then its their own choice of doing it.

Now I am not saying there isn't help out there. There is rehabilitation for those who do choose to seek help. People have intervention for there love ones on drugs to enlighten they have a problem. I'm sure there are other option I'm not aware of. I just figure providing more opportunities to help others with their problem with at least help those with a drug addiction.

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Yeah, all drugs are horrible and people who take them regularly should die

I can absolutely guarantee you that you've taken drugs for leisure, because you like the effects it has on you

Heroic Hero

conconconcrete wall
Lemmingcide

I would go so far as to say that chill, mind-enhancing drugs like weed and for those that can handle it, acid and other psychedelics, are good for people.

Hey, I notice that you post a lot about weed in the threads around here. I've also noticed that you post about the government and say some stuff about the Illuminati. I have a question for you. Could drugs be seen as a CIA tactic for mind control over the general populous? To keep people unaware of things like Soma in the book Brave New World?
Bogotanian
conconconcrete wall
Lemmingcide

Hey, I notice that you post a lot about weed in the threads around here. I've also noticed that you post about the government and say some stuff about the Illuminati. I have a question for you. Could drugs be seen as a CIA tactic for mind control over the general populous? To keep people unaware of things like Soma in the book Brave New World?

The official story is, they tested it with LSD and it backfired horribly, freeing everyone's mind.
There's a piece of investigative journalism out there that alleges that the CIA did in fact have a hand in the Crack Cocaine Genesis of the 80s.

Heroic Hero

conconconcrete wall
Bogotanian
conconconcrete wall
Lemmingcide

The official story is, they tested it with LSD and it backfired horribly, freeing everyone's mind.
There's a piece of investigative journalism out there that alleges that the CIA did in fact have a hand in the Crack Cocaine Genesis of the 80s.

Yeah I've heard stuff about the CIA and cocaine as well, and the CIA experimenting with LSD. Though I heard about it in the context of back in the 1960s they were using things like drugs and television performances (like the Beatles) to control the minds of the youth in America. Apparently music was a great way to control the minds of people as well (repeated various words or phrases in a song over and over, like a chant) in an attempt to artificially create a new generation that was completely different from the previous one. Also, there always seems to be a campaign "against drugs" going on in the media. They say it is bad, but if they really didn't want people to do drugs, drugs wouldn't get as much exposure as it does. Just getting exposure could really be some sort of promoting (maybe a better "campaign" against drugs would be to not acknowledge it or never expose drugs to the public), especially knowing that people are apt to do what they are told not to do.
Bogotanian
conconconcrete wall
Bogotanian
conconconcrete wall
Lemmingcide

Yeah I've heard stuff about the CIA and cocaine as well, and the CIA experimenting with LSD. Though I heard about it in the context of back in the 1960s they were using things like drugs and television performances (like the Beatles) to control the minds of the youth in America. Apparently music was a great way to control the minds of people as well (repeated various words or phrases in a song over and over, like a chant) in an attempt to artificially create a new generation that was completely different from the previous one. Also, there always seems to be a campaign "against drugs" going on in the media. They say it is bad, but if they really didn't want people to do drugs, drugs wouldn't get as much exposure as it does. Just getting exposure could really be some sort of promoting (maybe a better "campaign" against drugs would be to not acknowledge it or never expose drugs to the public), especially knowing that people are apt to do what they are told not to do.

I feel like the Beatles were there to distract people, their songs don't really mean s**t but they sound good.

Interesting early example of a fantheory, the Paul Is Dead hypothesis. I don't know whether that's legit one way or the other, I've heard some convincing arguments from both sides.
Yeah, OP, you just nuts. End of thread.

Fashionable Gaian

6,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
RestrictMania
As title suggests, people who take drugs (such as heroin and cocaine) are a disgrace to humanity and should be executed.

In the theory of survival of the fittest, the drug users become addicted and therefore becomes truly worthless/useless in both mind/soul and physical body. Why bother with the weak?

Also, they made bad choices, they made their mark. They had a choice, but they decided to neglect what their parents gave them and chose to do drugs.

Don't tell me marijuana is great for medical use. Their harms outweigh the potential benefits, as many other medical drugs are better. Just because it gives you a "high" doesn't mean anything.

They are filthy. Not only do that hurt themselves, they will influence the people who look up to them (if any), and if they have children, it would affect them. To drive out the rotten apples, people who do the drugs, might as well be dead. Fastest way to do it, is to execute them.

Actually people who do drugs do not deserve to die, they need to go through rehab and discuss the reasons why they turned to drugs. Usually there is an underlying cause to substance abuse that needs to be addressed with therapy and mental rehabilitation. We need to help those who abuse substances not kill them.

Obviously you are very ignorant and don't understand anything to do with substance abuse.
Recreational Drugs such as caffeine and alcohol and nicotine. All are Drugs and all of them have been used for recreational use. So why not kill those that do them terrible people they be. Note the OP said recreational Drugs

Shirtless Member

RestrictMania
Mister George Kapland
You're cute. And I can destroy you with impeccable logic, fantastic sources, and a killer smile.

Let's tangle.

Haha it was great.

This thread was just to reminiscent my memories on gaia, if you search my topics i had two troll threads one almost made it to 1000 responses and the other made it to 500...

This was another troll thread but only made it 100, i guess im losing it, at the same time i didnt spend as much time sparking more controversial arguments though.

I am officially done with gaia now though. 4 years after coming back and making this thread made me realize i dont really miss gaia that much.
Chatter Fox21
RestrictMania

Actually people who do drugs do not deserve to die, they need to go through rehab and discuss the reasons why they turned to drugs. Usually there is an underlying cause to substance abuse that needs to be addressed with therapy and mental rehabilitation. We need to help those who abuse substances not kill them.

Obviously you are very ignorant and don't understand anything to do with substance abuse.

Finally, a real challenge! You can't put me in rehab! You can't stop me! AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'll get high forever!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff