Squat King
Nikk Oliver
Squat King
Nikk Oliver
Squat King

Aha right Schaub is garbage. lol
Haha did you see the video of Rogan breaking him down? I died laughing

He was just being real with him. xD
Rogan should have told him sooner. It seems he already suffers from brain damage. I think he would be surprised what Lesnar would do to him. Lol

He would probably just be victim to Lesnar`s gorilla ground&pound.
Right? I like to think of Lesnar like a heavier, faster, stronger, and more aggressive Daniel Cormier. He has to cut weight to make 260, and Schaub barely cracks 240

I think Daniel might be faster with better striking but Brock`s definitely heavier, stronger and more aggressive. Schaub would get annihilated no doubt.

Profitable Prophet

Squat King
[qthinou"Nikk Oliver"]
Squat King
Nikk Oliver
Squat King
Nikk Oliver
Squat King

Aha right Schaub is garbage. lol
Haha did you see the video of Rogan breaking him down? I died laughing

He was just being real with him. xD
Rogan should have told him sooner. It seems he already suffers from brain damage. I think he would be surprised what Lesnar would do to him. Lol

He would probably just be victim to Lesnar`s gorilla ground&pound.
Right? I like to think of Lesnar like a heavier, faster, stronger, and more aggressive Daniel Cormier. He has to cut weight to make 260, and Schaub barely cracks 240

I think Daniel might be faster with better striking but Brock`s definitely heavier, stronger and more aggressive. Schaub would get annihilated no doubt.I just don't see how he can beat Brock. His striking accuracy just looks horrible to me and Brock would flatten him in the clinch or on the mat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff