Total Votes:[ 375 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 59 60 61

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Banditkitty85
So i did not see this mentioned anywhere so I thought I'd mentioned I heard Cloak and Dagger are getting a tv show, here is the link

How did this fly under my radar?

I'm kind of wondering what their backstory is going to be. Is it going to be the kidnapped runaways that were experimented upon by a chemist employed by the Maggia or are they going to be mutants (I'm pretty sure Fox still has a lock on this)?

I'm a little worried about the target demographic of this channel, but I'll give it a shot.

And the Jimmy Kimmel marathon continues. I did like the Doctor Strange trailer. I just wish that Cumberbatch had actually shown up rather than via video.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Doctor Strange looks pretty good. I liked the trailer.
So much stuff has happened in the last couple of days! First there is the Doctor Strange teaser trailer! 4laugh

There have also been a couple of posters released for Doctor Strange!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And finally, the new Spider-Man movie has its official title! It will be called Spider-Man: Homecoming! 4laugh

Sinbbus's Wife

Sparkling Fairy

42,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Urd Tanzanite
Banditkitty85
So i did not see this mentioned anywhere so I thought I'd mentioned I heard Cloak and Dagger are getting a tv show, here is the link

How did this fly under my radar?

I'm kind of wondering what their backstory is going to be. Is it going to be the kidnapped runaways that were experimented upon by a chemist employed by the Maggia or are they going to be mutants (I'm pretty sure Fox still has a lock on this)?

I'm a little worried about the target demographic of this channel, but I'll give it a shot.

And the Jimmy Kimmel marathon continues. I did like the Doctor Strange trailer. I just wish that Cumberbatch had actually shown up rather than via video.

I got this information from Marvel Cinematic Universe Facebook page.

Probably not mutants since thats still a no go, maybe inhumans instead. As for the channel i'm of the understanding that Freeform used to be ABC Family but is rebranding itself, I have a friend who watches a couple new shows on freefrom and he says its more like the CW channel now and defiantly not a family channel. Also it would still be made by ABC Studios which has made even the Netflix shows so I'm not to worried.

Strange trailer was good really looking forward to seeing it. Also very weird hearing Benedict without his accent.

My hype is for Civil War though, watched all kinds of videos and live streams from the red(and blue) carpet world premiere last night and this morning.

Hotheaded Avenger

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Dragon Master 50
I like the Doctor Strange trailer, looks intriguing.

The posters are amazing as well!

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Well, the Marvel Cinematic Universe just got a little smaller (on the television side).

Agent Carter's second season, which finished earlier this year, is it's last season. It was not renewed for a third season. There is currently a petition to show support (and perhaps give it a third season). I'm not sure how effective this will be since Hayley Atwell is going to be starring in Conviction, a series which ABC did pick up.

Marvel's Most Wanted will not be picked up. ABC passed on it. Still not sure what this means for the characters of Bobbi Morse and Lance Hunter. Does that mean they return to SHIELD in some fashion? {Honestly though, it's been better since the cast downsize. It's one less plotline to follow/develop which means more time for the others.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff