Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Tycoon

It's really well done. Like, wow. I totally forgot it was based out of the D.C. universe too.
anything like the movie, with keanu reeves?

Good Reyes's Senpai

Conservative Phantom

32,825 Points
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Power of Friendship 100
It's nothing really like the movie. It's more based on the comics. It took a bit of time, but I got to really like the show. Chaz is my favorite character mrgreen

Distinct Tycoon

ReyesLord
It's nothing really like the movie. It's more based on the comics. It took a bit of time, but I got to really like the show. Chaz is my favorite character mrgreen

I like how Dr. Fate's helmet is in the first episode. I was like "PUTITONYESS"

Good Reyes's Senpai

Conservative Phantom

32,825 Points
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Fusion Expert 300
The Greene
ReyesLord

I love Easter Eggs that pop up like that in comic-based shows/movies xd

Distinct Tycoon

ReyesLord
The Greene
ReyesLord

Seriously. I am wondering if they will keep it separate from the flash/arrow universe.

Good Reyes's Senpai

Conservative Phantom

32,825 Points
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Fusion Expert 300
The Greene
ReyesLord
The Greene
ReyesLord

Seriously. I am wondering if they will keep it separate from the flash/arrow universe.

I think it might be a little TOO supernatural for them to crossover directly, but if they do bring Dr. Fate, I could see him popping up in those shows. DC handles its tv shows a lot better than its movies.

Distinct Tycoon

ReyesLord
The Greene
ReyesLord
The Greene
ReyesLord

I think it might be a little TOO supernatural for them to crossover directly, but if they do bring Dr. Fate, I could see him popping up in those shows. DC handles its tv shows a lot better than its movies.

I really agree. Their shows are infinitely better. Fate would be great.

Good Reyes's Senpai

Conservative Phantom

32,825 Points
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Fusion Expert 300
Anyone know if it got picked up for a second season? It'd suck if it didn't crying

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
ReyesLord
Anyone know if it got picked up for a second season? It'd suck if it didn't crying

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

I don't think we'll find out if it's renewed for a second season until May.

Source

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Distinct Tycoon

Calelith
ReyesLord

Source

I have high hopes. People want it back, I just feel like he is not as well known as, for example, the flash.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Greene
Calelith
ReyesLord

Source

I have high hopes. People want it back, I just feel like he is not as well known as, for example, the flash.

I have hopes too and yes fans do want it back. Even Matt Ryan wants the show to return.

Well Constantine was the inspiration for Castiel on Supernatural so he is well known, just not to a larger community.

Distinct Tycoon

Calelith
The Greene
Calelith
ReyesLord

Source

I have hopes too and yes fans do want it back. Even Matt Ryan wants the show to return.

Well Constantine was the inspiration for Castiel on Supernatural so he is well known, just not to a larger community.

Ooooh that sort of makes sense! And yeah... Matt Ryan is great.

Good Reyes's Senpai

Conservative Phantom

32,825 Points
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Fusion Expert 300
I think I wouldn't worry as much if it were on a different station than NBC because they tend to have ridiculous expectations for new shows' audience numbers. If the show doesn't perform like they want it to, they usually end it. crying

But I'm hoping that the fans' reaction to the show will convince them to keep going with Constantine. I haven't really read the comics, but I'm sure they have a wealth of source material to delve into for the show.

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I love Constantine. The show is just amazing and I adore all the actors. I hope it gets a second season.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff