Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Conversationalist

So you're going to post a song (Youtube preferred), then the person below you rates it 1-10 and posts their song. I'll start:

Remember to BBCode around the link heart

Romantic Cheerleader

EDIT: Your video didn't load when I posted - I just saw it. I'm rating it an " 8 " because it is so serene and current! I enjoyed listening to it and the lyrics, well, speak the truth.

Here is mine now:

Way we were raised in the SOUTH hehe

Youtube Pistol Annies HUSH HUSH

I'm going to give you a 1, because this is the Electronic Music forum (lol not country) and that's not my favorite genre anyway. Maybe next time! heart xp

You can never go wrong with Suicide Sheep Videos. I rate it an 8. My preference is drum n' bass. So here it goes! biggrin

9 - Liquicity is probably in my top 3 Youtube music channels, and dat Veela heart

Interesting Regular

Charlie the OG
9 - Liquicity is probably in my top 3 Youtube music channels, and dat Veela heart

Hm, I was surprised, this isn't as bad as some other songs from this label.

Still, too much sidechaining, horrible vocalist and uninspired synthwork prevail.

2/10

MAI turn

savagesarge
10 - I really like the chiller EDM too 3nodding
Charlie the OG

I like the chill EDM too. Hehe I like this post from you. xp
I give your latest song a 7.

Easy 10, that's an awesome song I've never heard before 3nodding
VILLAGE - Takover
Love the beat (9) and the vocals (7) are ok but it goes well with the song. So overall ide give ide still give it a 9. Js my opinion. Hmmmm, im really new at this so im not sure if the vid will load properly.
So far according to youtube its 2 weeks old and is a lil sneak peek track from the artist's new album. I got other great songs on profile but this one is the one i currently listen to.

9 - That was awesome, let me know if an album comes out by him whee
Steve Aoki feat Wynter Gordon - Ladi Dadi
Sure thing buddy, i will patiently wait for his upcoming album ^_^
Oh gosh what can i say here lol, im not much a professional.
In my opinion, my ears hear a constant rhythm somehow, but i still went thru the whole song.
Don't get me wrong but this one would prolly be one my bedtime lullabies, I love the vocals too (10)
& its the offical lol but overall ide give it an 8.
This song here is something i definitely cant sleep thru, really current song according to youtube & its my type of flavor since it has changing rhythms every now and then. Js now found it and its definitely being added to my profile ^_^
Everyone has different flavors lol. *(apologizes for paragraph)*
7/10. Has it;s good moments, but not exactly my cup of tea genre/style wise. Never heard of the guy, i'll have to look him up.
Ahaaa lol smh, it's sorta has a unique style to me, it definitely wouldnt be comforting to sleep to lol bcuz of the creepy sounds.

As for your video post, i love the beat and rhythm. So i'll give you a 9. Its still good lol a 10 is something ide have repeat over n over lol.

Hopefully this song here is a bit more comforting than my earlier post sweatdrop

Lop

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
******** generic holy s**t, 2/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers