Welcome to Gaia! ::

Retrauk
For me, I played a certain flash game years ago called Ski Runner. I liked the song from it, so I looked it up and found it on Newgrounds. After listening to it I started to listen to stuff by the same artist, then by other artists on the site. Before I knew it that was basically all I listened to.

In a way, this is the song that got me into Electronic music.

For Me, I got into EDM at Hyped Teen Club in Piketon OH back in 2012! It's is the awesome music ever! I listen to Dubstep Everyday! Dubstep/EDM is my favorite music since Labor Day last year! I fall in love with Dubstep!
For me, it probably stemmed from loving and listening to a lot of video game music back when I was a kid. Specifically music from Sega Genesis games, especially the Sonic the Hedgehog games.

What sealed the deal, though, was when I was in high school and a friend of mine who was from Germany let me listen to his trance CD's. I listened to a LOT of trance thanks to him, and that pretty much solidified my love for electronic music.

Also in high school, playing a lot of DDR also contributed to my love of the genre.

Space Otaku

2,850 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Married 100
Digitalism was my 'gate way drug'. Worth it.

Risky Seeker

8,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
First was listening to hard trance that I'd randomly clicked on Youtube, and then I liked it a lot so I was always looking for new ones. Then my interest went down for a long while and then I was looking for any Armed With Wings tracks on Newgrounds when I stumbled upon some chiptunes. I fell madly in love, particularly with Husky - "Press Start". heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff