Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Architect

I love Daft Punk so much and have done since I was a kid,
this songs chord progression is so perfect it makes me happy.
I've just woken up and after listening to this song I feel like a different person.
This isnt my favorite Daft Punk song but what's yours?

I couldn't say I have one favourite really >.< so hard to choose...

I really love Aerodynamite, Human After All and Crescendolls. I also have loved Daft Punk since I was very young
What Daft Punk song is your favourite? Have you seen them on tour yet?
I love Daft Punk! smile

I love the soundtrack to Tron Legacy. "End of Line," "Castor," "Fall," and "End Titles" are some of the songs from it that give me chills.

Some other random songs I like from them are "Face To Face" and "Short Circuit."

I like most of their songs.

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

I love Daft Punk! There song "touch" has always been my favorite by them, even if it's not their normal sound. This video combine with it just makes it really intense!

Spoiler warning if you haven't seen their movie "Electroma" this spoils the ending!!

Best track on RAM has to be Instant Crush, but I love them all. Instant Crush just kinda reminds me of that longingness a la "Face To Face" from Discovery.

Some funny little things about Discovery, by the way.

Discovery - Disco Very
The track, Veridis Quo, aka Very Disco
Teehe
Oh yeah, and "Too Long" is a long track. xD

Shade

I fell in love with Daft punk when I was around 10 and I saw the movie Interstellar 5555 <3
Great movie.

My favorite song is probably...Teachers from the album Homework or High Life from Discovery.
I love Daft Punk! i even did a Cosplay.... i was guy :3User Image

Greedy Capitalist

10,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tycoon 200
i've been a fan of daft punk ever since i can really remember. 'one more time' was the first song i ever heard. but my absolute favorite is 'digital love'.
My favorite song by them is One More Time. So many memories! <3
Interstella 5555 is an amazing movie/album. It is beautiful emo

Hilarious Poster

I was a fan of them since childhood.
It's hard picking one song as a favorite
but my all time favorites are Lose Yourself to Dance, Veridis Quo and, Face to Face.
Loved Daft Punk heart

Alien Terrestrial

24,825 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Candy Massacre 50
There is not a single Daft Punk song I've heard that I dislike. They're definitely one of my all time favourites. I still haven't quite gotten over their 5-Grammy win last year lmao.
Revolution 909 is hands down my favorite song by them.

Ruthless Man-Lover

Daft punk uuuuuughhhhh, I love them so much. Harder, better, faster, stronger is the song of life. Digital love is one of my favorites, although Discovery was just an amazing album. Loved RAM too, just all the love for them. whee heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff