Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Werewolf

evalineXxXrose
Galactic Waffles
My first was the 9th,I got into it after seeing my old sister watching t.

lol the Sister thing seems to be a trend.

My younger sister is technically the one who got me into it (she watched with her college friends), but I turned out to be the one that kind of fell in. I've gotten her to watch one complete old-series story, but sometimes she'll ask me about whether something in the new series relates to anything else.

Timid Spirit

11,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Party Animal 100
Wildervast
evalineXxXrose
Galactic Waffles

My younger sister is technically the one who got me into it (she watched with her college friends), but I turned out to be the one that kind of fell in. I've gotten her to watch one complete old-series story, but sometimes she'll ask me about whether something in the new series relates to anything else.

Ah, well cool.

Invisible Bookworm

11,200 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
Well my first doctor was 9.
I started watching it because a bunch of kids in one of my classes started talking about it with the teacher and I want to know what they were talking about and wanted to discuss it with them.
I guess thats how this obsession started
Favorite doctor would have to be 11 if i have to chose
Favorite villain would have to be cyber-men or adipose(if they get counted as villains)
Favorite companion is amy pond or clara

Invisible Bookworm

11,200 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
evalineXxXrose
Galactic Waffles

I got my sister, all 8 of my cousins and a couple friends into DW, its like a sweet yet joyfully painful infection
My first Doctor strangely enough... was the 8th biggrin

As a kid, I watched the film to death and I couldn't believe what I was seeing, A police box that travelled in time that was much bigger on the inside, heck yes. A protagonist that keeps changing his face and personality, Yeahh man! The adventures were so epic!

Unfortunately, The 8th didn't have much screen time until very recently with Night of the Doctor. I have listened to Big Finish Audio and his stories seem just as epic as Matt Smith's one.

I love his companions - Charley Pollard, C'rizz, Lucie Millie and Tamsin.

Big Finish has also caused my love with Six and his stories with Flip Jackson.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff