Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is your favorite Doctor and why? Who is your least favorite? Who is your favorite companion? Who is your least favorite? What is your favorite episode? For episodes please state the Doctor, the companion, the season, and the episode title first please, we all know that the fandom is anywhere and everywhere in the series so anything can be a spoiler! Thank you!

Wealthy Prophet

fav doctor- 9th. i love that how even though he is tortured inside about the time war, he is able to joke around and find things to smile about.

least fav doctor- 11th. its not that i don't like him, its that i have not seen the original series and so far i have only seen 9-11. i did like him at first but then he changed his character so much that to me he started to seem unlikeable.

fav companion- rose. i love how she easily accepts the doctor and how he is an alien.

least fav companion- clara. i don't like the whole concept of her being found in multiple times as the same yet different person.

fav episode- season 1, episode 2. i don't remember the name and i don't want to describe it incase people have not seen it yet.

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Okay here it goes.

My first was the 9th Regeneration

My Doctor is William Hartnell aka The very first Doctor, closely followed by David Tennent the 10th Regeneration.

I do not like the 4th Regeneration Tom Baker, or the 11th Regenerating Matt Smith, though 4th gets points for that baddass scarf, and 11th gets points for that dame sexy bow tie.

I have a hard time choosing a favorite Companion as I have yet to meet them all, but working on that, however I strongly dislike and at this point in time have to say she is one of the most annoying companions, Susan the Doctors Grand daughter, she is William Hartnells companion, well one of them anyway.

Favorite Episode - I don't have one, Least Favorite Episode...um I love them all so again Dont have one lol.

We have ( my hubby and I ) have a massive Dr. Who DVD and other things collection and we are not done untill we have them all!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff