Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Gatekeeper

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
Okay. I don't know if this is where I place it but. (And if it doesn;t belong in the category please tell me where I can place this)

I really want Gaia to start making more stuff for the anthro community like they have been with the animal base stuff but for the normal bases too. I like that they started doing the animal avatars but I wish they did the same for the larger Avatars as well.

One being the reptiles. Lets face the facts, the reptile items to make yourself....a lizard type anthro is scary to be all honest and needs help. I've tried many times to do a lizard type avatar on tek tek but the results were...bad. This is one of the major things I think Gaia should work in for those who like being lizards instead of furry animals. I wouldn't suggest it for the animal avatars themselves because I don't think it would work out because of the size and proportion. It would better work with the bigger avatars.

The other is the Red Panda. I know that they just started the red panda with the animal base but the Red panda is not getting enough love in both human and animal avatars like the cats,dogs and wolves. The tail animations being one of the problems, they have a nice variety in color but not in animals. I think adding the red panda tail or raccoon tail would add some spice to the collection.

What animals do you think needs more love with items,skins, tails, ears and bases?

Lonely Wolf

*flails* I loved the ideas and I completely agree with you on both of them. They should even make a red panda I am! *-*

Divine Gatekeeper

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
ArgentBlade
*flails* I loved the ideas and I completely agree with you on both of them. They should even make a red panda I am! *-*

Thank you! It has been bothering me every time I see them do the tail and ear animations there's nothing for either reptiles nor other animals like the red panda or raccoon. Really irks me XD

Lonely Wolf

Chelsey-P
ArgentBlade

Thank you! It has been bothering me every time I see them do the tail and ear animations there's nothing for either reptiles nor other animals like the red panda or raccoon. Really irks me XD

I know right? *imagines making a dragon looking avi and squeaks*

Divine Gatekeeper

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
ArgentBlade
Chelsey-P
ArgentBlade

I know right? *imagines making a dragon looking avi and squeaks*

A dragon one would be awesome 8D

Divine Gatekeeper

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Nine-tailed Shapeshifter

11,440 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Yah your in the wrong area. Ill post you the link once I have the chance but yah I agree with you. But I think they are working on it as we Speak. And the red panda really? They made a wolf into a fox but can't do that for a bear. That's unfair.

I had a dream they made a monkey and a mouse one once. Wonder if that would come true?

Divine Gatekeeper

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Deadly Coca-Cola Princess
Yah your in the wrong area. Ill post you the link once I have the chance but yah I agree with you. But I think they are working on it as we Speak. And the red panda really? They made a wolf into a fox but can't do that for a bear. That's unfair.

I had a dream they made a monkey and a mouse one once. Wonder if that would come true?

Thanks for letting me know! 3nodding and yes I look up the red panda and there's barely anything for the red panda. I really hope they do more with the red panda for the large human avatars too as well as the animal base. Yes is there anything for the monkey at all in the marketplace?

Nine-tailed Shapeshifter

11,440 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Chelsey-P
Deadly Coca-Cola Princess

Thanks for letting me know! 3nodding and yes I look up the red panda and there's barely anything for the red panda. I really hope they do more with the red panda for the large human avatars too as well as the animal base. Yes is there anything for the monkey at all in the marketplace?

it was a dream lol
Love the ideas heart

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
I think this is a wonderful idea and personally, I think it's rather unfair to have the three animal bases and have some items only work with specifics. I feel like if there were sort of a base-line animal form with ear/face/tail options it could maybe be more successful? Or more of a hassle, probably the second, lol.

Heart Vampire

24,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I think we need more items on crosstitch!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff