Welcome to Gaia! ::

I listen to the Grateful Dead on like a daily basis, pretty much all day in fact. Wondering if there is anyone on here with similar taste? I know there is already a GD post on here but it's pretty old and no one really responded much to that one.
Post your favorite artist/song! I wanna make friends with similar tastes in music! Stay Grateful!

Popular Sophomore

13,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Athlete 50
Touch of Grey is my favourite. Pretty unoriginal I know lol. Ripple follows close behind too.

Rainbow Unicorn

Dangerous Duelist

16,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
Currently Phish - Esther is what I'm obsessed with. Working on coming up with a crochet mixed handmade patches design to illustrate part of that story. Sadly Trey can never seem to get the end verse down. Hoping to catch a live Esther this Phish Tour. Haven't bought any tickets yet, but plan on doing so. I'll be set-up in the shakedown hopefully this year. Working on lots of projects. Trying to hit up Interlocken as well.

Infamous Trey Esther skip to 1:10:24 for beginning of song. About 1:16:00 - 1:18:11 is when you'll be dying .Like oh dear god..

I only like a few Dead songs honestly. They're too mellow for me most of the time. I am, however, doing a Jerry Garcia painting for my boyfriend, so I've been listening to a lot of Jerry Garcia Band (without any songs including Donna's annoying a** voice), and the Dead songs I do enjoy. Plus it's been really rainy and dismal, they suit those types of days more, imo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff