User Image

Hey Gaians! Now, I won't say that I professional waste management expert, or even an amateur dumpster diver, but I did happen to come across kind of a nifty prize while casually strolling past the discard pile behind Loyal's Bazaar. I mean, of course I could just walk right in and shop like a customer, but that's poor business sense! I don't want my competitors to know when I'm scoping out their wares. Anyways, I happened across a really neat thing. Do you want to inspect it with me?

User Image

User Image The mysterious Trick Box is humming, whirring, and generally emanating a very peculiar aura. I'd say that it seems a tad ominous, but that might just be my conscience at play. Er, not that I did anything wrong of course! One ringmaster's trash is another kitten's treasure, you know! Anyways, I've been examining this box and I'm almost 98% certain that it's a fabulous chance item containing amazingly sinister new finds like the astounding Devil's Frantic Kitchen, Death Merchant, Toy's Delayed Revenge, or the eerie Noxious Tower Haunt! In fact, I get the feeling that the new user-designed Sacred Angelic Halo and Sacred Mini Wings by King of Dabs, Crazed Hatter by Adrien Ludovic Gilles, and My Sissy the Sheltie designed by Articunbro are lurking within this creepy cube as well!

What was that other 2%, you ask? Well, as I said before, it's very likely you'll win a prize! It's... somewhat less likely that you'll unleash an endless plague of darkness and turmoil upon the land and smother the world in a cloud of miasma and terror. But hey, don't fret! Just come on over to La Victoire to get your awesome new Trick Box! See you soon!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!