Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cosmic Enchantress

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
I absolutely loved the movie. Nice dose of humor (as per usual with Marvel), the fights were nicely choreographed, Fury had a badass car, and omg, don't get me started on Bucky and his metal arm.
I - Steel - I
Sir Avarice
Best comic book film to date. One thing that bugged me is how they made Cap borderline superhuman. Dude is just enhanced lol
if to look at the comics he has done all of things or more he has been seen to lift 1 ton (2,000 lbs) and run a mile in under 3 minutes or so

He can also see faster than bullets, and is able to easily dodge them. He's, at the very least, borderline superhuman.

Patriotic Hero

15,925 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
TuckyX
I - Steel - I
Sir Avarice
Best comic book film to date. One thing that bugged me is how they made Cap borderline superhuman. Dude is just enhanced lol
if to look at the comics he has done all of things or more he has been seen to lift 1 ton (2,000 lbs) and run a mile in under 3 minutes or so

He can also see faster than bullets, and is able to easily dodge them. He's, at the very least, borderline superhuman.
i have seen some one cut a something smaller then a bullet and faster then one, in two using a sword. This was real life so it's very safe to say you can dodge a bullet if your eyes and brain were at the best a human body could be

nusagi-chan's Significant Otter

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
i was really pleased by the accuracy to the original comic books. now i hope they do a death of captain america movie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff