Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
Hi, its been a long time since I've visited this website but I couldn't think of a better place to find a artist. My name is Matthew and I specialize in an anime style of art I've developed over the years. Currently I am at a stand still with a project of my own, hitting sort of a writers block. So solve this problem I want to work on a project not of my own so I can have some what an idea of what writing a comic is like.

What I'm looking for is a writer with some kind of experience. The story its self doesn't matter to me however I specialize in a senien style with more mature facial features. The story can't be to long either, as I only want some short experience, however if this first project goes well I may be open for further collaborations.

You can leave posts in my thread, pm me, or shoot me a email at mattagriesti@gmail.com.

I will be checking in on them in about 5 hours from the time of this post. I won't be able to provide current samples of my work tell sunday, but I have some older works on my phone(what I'm currently using) if seeing my style is something you require.

In the message I would like for you to introduce yourself, give me a time when we can get in contact, and a short synopsis of the story you would like for me to work on.

I will try to bump this thread once every hour until my phone dies. I won't be able to reply to anything until 5 hours from now so I appreciate your willingness to wait.

I look forward to working with you in the future.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Are you still looking for someone?

Demonic Hellraiser

just thought of something. if youre into "adult" faces and stuff like that, try to copycat some tv show maybe. startrek, or maybe some crime series or even mulder and scully stuff from xfiles. just for "typical" plots. writing stories myself, sometimes old tv series have a good stand in for a hole in a story.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff