Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm looking for a BACKGROUND ARTIST to collab with on the current manga project "Gimme A Break!"

"Gimme A Break!" is a shojo that has humor, sclice of life, romance but goes to dark places dealing with mental health such as ADHD, Autism, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and having parents incarcerated. As well as the usual shtick of a character who doesn't belong and struggling to be happy in the situation they are stuck in.... which is in rural Dulltown, Texas USA.

It isn't your typical shojo manga because the bulk of the plot DOESN'T take place with characters in a school wearing school uniforms... god that is so tired and done to death. The world that "Gimme A Break!" is set in, is very open and deals more with nature and western type architecture. Not urban, no condos, skyscrapers, subways, or trains.
We're talking about trucks, creeks, Victorian farm houses, tractors, Four Wheeler's, dirt roads, fields. A very vast world.

Here are some ROUGH samples from chapter 1 .... I'm not a background artist this is apparent.

Credit: Backgrounds are a BIG deal, so being equally credited is the fair.

Any questions, comments, or interest, please note me, or email me at : jerrieshock@gmail.com

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Haven't found anyone yet...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out