Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

HELLO GAIA NETIZENS!!! This is a forum post dedicated to manga stories and characters inspired by Gaia items. Not NPCs, not avatars, JUST THE ITEMS. I will be posting illustrations and mini-comics here, and I want to encourage you all to give me feedback or post your own! Let's have some fun with this!

The first post is of the Hermes' Moon collection. From left to right, Mercury's Moon, Hermes' Moon, and Erebus' Moon. Their story is that they have come to Earth and opened up a little sweets shop to pay back their boss, Kaguya, for some damages they may or may not be responsible for in the Kingdom of the Moon....Along the way, they run into Earth's supernatural creatures, doing business with weird humans, and all kinds of other fun and crazy misadventures!!

I hope to see some comments from you!
User Image

A new trio, if you will, inspired by the ever-beloved Inari's Beads series!!! From right to left, Yoake (or, if one takes the Summer Swirl into consideration, Inari),, Yuki, and Yugure. Their story is that, as servants of Inari, they have been relocated to a tiny town outside of the big city under Inari's orders. Unfortunately, rent doesn't come cheap, and they're forced to split the rent with another trio that they have quite a distaste for...(Will be introduced in my next piece.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff