Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys! So I'm not new to Gaia all together but it's been a long while and so I just made a new account. I have a story idea in my head that I have been dieing to get out but for some reason trying to write it on my own never works. I did start it at one point as a collaborative and it went amazingly! But then my partner ditched me so it ended abruptly. It is a real life story and I already have characters set up and their struggles. I just need someone else willing to use their characters with mine and see how things interact. Its like a young adult/teen drama romance theme. I haven't decided if it'll be high school or college yet.

As a warning there will be both straight and gay sex involved in this writing. if you want to know more send me an inbox! xp

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
When you say real life, is it a story that could happen in real life (no magic, demons/angels, etc) or is it a story that is based on some true events?

I may be interested if it the first one.
Real life as in no magic or angels and demons! It is just about a group of teenagers trying to learn how to live life and find out how to work through their emotions and feelings. I have several characters. Cassia is a blonde curly haired blue eyed sweet heart, Seth is a calm and collected cutie who loves helping. Soul is a punk rocker teen, Peter is an a*****e smoker. And I have a few others as well but these are just some examples. I have their story background and how they are connected and the plot I have in mind so just let me know if you want to know more!
So basically you are asking for role play?
Yeah Basically. I just want to find someone who is willing to use their characters to interact with mine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff