Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Hunter

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Hey everyone. I'm looking for a writing partner with a widely creative mind who dig fantasy, romance, sci-fi, paranormal, comedy, reality-cop story, and is okay with a few grammar mistakes here and there. That last part is due to the fact I can get a little over zealous when writing and make a mistake here and there, I'm only human.
I already have a few developed characters that play well with others. Most of the time, lol. That start out in modern day our world, but can travel to other dimensions, world, heaven, hell, etc.

1) A half angel half siren woman (This has religious cluster written all over it, open minded beliefs are preferred with this one), who is just wants to live a normal life with her teenage son. Centuries old but she still looks as though she is in her mid to late twenties. She was once married to a Reaper who went by many names and had their son, before he up a left. The two are trying to keep their lives together and deal with heaven and hell wanting them or wanting to destroy them.

2) A quiet little witch that is trying to live her life and practice her craft in peace. She's been alone for most of her life, due to all she can see beyond the normal sights of the human world. (This one is open for character development more than anything else)

3) A city cop who has seen almost everything on the beat. Use to date a mercenary for a secretive guild, after she was accused of being the mole in her precinct and trying to murder her uncle the chief. The mercenary helped clear her name but problems for their relationship happened, which cause him to get distracted on the job and die. Now a bit rougher around the edge she refuses to have anyone as her partner in any of the terms.

I hope these pique anyone's interest. Let me know here or pm me, please.
Id like to help out. I've been looking to do a collab. I think the witch could turn out to be something really cool. So do you have a plot, or just the characters so far?

Feral Hunter

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
So far I just have characters, I like to come up with the plot together that way we are on the same page. I also find this way it makes it so much more fun to throw a wrench or two in the character lives as we go along.
Oh and a new development for that particular character she is next in line to be the head priestess of her coven.
What do you think?

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
I'd love to help with any or all of these.

Examples: Some have only one edit some have not been edited.
She was in immense pain, every step moved the bolt, every stone the cart bounced over drained her of blood. One hand was placed around the bolt and the other was gripping Damone’s shirt. Darkness ebbed around her vision and her body began to shake violently, she was going into shock. Cait held her breath and clenched her fist at every stab of pain. This would be her third brush with death in her life, she wondered if she would survive and how many more brushes she would endure while in this world. It seemed like hours had passed before Damone lifted her up and whispered their arrival. Agonizing pain seared her side has he passed over the three steps. She heard a deep male voice telling Damone to set her on the table, images of the bolt sliding through her skin caused the mead to rise in her throat. She willed the contents of her stomach down and braced herself for more pain.

“Damone, hold her legs down, Lee, hold her shoulders.” the doctor ordered, “Cait, I am going to snap the feather off, I will try not to move it too much.” He placed a rubber bit between her teeth, “Bite down on this.” she nodded and took a deep breathe. He gingerly took hold of the bottom bolt and grasped the base above the feathers, he snapped the feathers in one quick motion; Cait barely felt a thing.

“You are doing great, Cait. On the count of three, I am going to pull the bolt out. One, two,” he yanked the bolt and threw it on the floor then pressed his hands on both sides of the gaping hole.

She bit down on the rubber block and whimpered. He allowed her a few minutes to gain her composure. Cait spit out the rubber bit and asked how bad it the wound is.

“It is not as bad as I had feared. I do not believe it hit any vital organs. The bleeding has already slowed. I still need to clean and close the wound, it will bleed again once I start cleaning it. I do believe it will clot quickly. Are you ready? It will hurt a hell of a lot more than removing it.”

“Y-yes. Hur-hurry.”

“Alright, boys, held the limbs tight now.” he gathered a pile of clothes and a small pot, “This is hot water, it should be cool enough not to burn you, yet hot enough to flush the wound and kill any small germs.” he nudged a bucket under the table directly under her side. “Here we go.”

Cait screamed in agony as the hot water contacted the raw nerves of the wound. She squirmed and kicked, trying to escape the pain. When the pot was drained, he pressed a clothe to each hole, absorbing the liquid left in the gashes. She calmed her body and closed her eyes, a soft moan escaped her lips when a cool paste was applied inside the tears. Her side now thrummed with pain and she could barely feel the needle and thread pulling at her skin

“Lessons are over with, Princess.” his smile caused butterflies in her stomach.

“Sorry, Zest.” she glanced to the window, “I cannot seem to keep my concentration today.”
He grabbed the chair at the next desk and sat down, “Are you nervous about the ball?”

“No, I am excited. I hope Father will not be angry with me.”

“Ah, yes. ‘A lady should not be jumping around the room while playing an instrument.’ Right?”

She giggled at his imitation of her father, “Yes, that is correct. If only he understood how much joy it brings me. To lose oneself in playing or dancing is magical. To combine the two is,” she paused to search for the right word. “Heavenly.”

“If only the other girls had your enthusiasm. I do not understand how their parents expect me to teach the tone deaf or lethargic.”

“It is because you are a miracle worker, Zest. Maybe if they used slightly less, embobbled instruments, they would play better.”

“Embobbled?” he raised an eye.

“Yes, emblazed with bobbles.” she laughed as he shook his head.

“With your intellect, you shall rule the kingdom of your husband.”

“That is, if I ever get a husband.” she sighed.

Erin fiddled with the sewing machine as thread had become tangled. Her fingers moved swift and sure from years of practice. She found sewing comforting, the only one of her sisters with the talent, it was one of the many paths of bonding she shared with her mother. She was almost done with Auroras dress for the play when the thread skipped and tangled. After a few minutes of cleaning the thread dust from the machine, Erin finally got it to work properly.

Re'Aven stood outside the classroom watching Erin struggle with the machine. He wanted to offer his help, yet the knowledge of sewing machines he held within his mind was non-existent; his own mother didn’t even know how to sew. Instead, he thought of different ways to ask her to be his date for the Celebrations. They always went as a group, however, this year, he wanted Erin all to himself. He sighed out of frustration. Asking out a girl should not be this hard.

A hand slapped his back, he jumped and swung around, “Watcha doin?” Apollo asked with a grin on his face. “Stalking?”

“I-No-Erin-” He stumbled around his words, embarrassing himself even more.

“Take a deep breath, man you sure do get worked up.” Apollo laughed at his friend.

Re’Aven did just that, “I am waiting for Erin to finish up. We do normally walk home together.”

Apollo grinned, “Yeah, sure. I heard you mumbling to yourself yesterday and talking to Alie and Izzy. You trying to ask Erin out? That’s what I think you’re doing. It’s about time too. The way you both look at each other is sickenly sweet. A little over the top if you ask me.”

Blush quickly spread across his face, “We-I-It’s. Is it that obvious?” he finally gave up
“Yes,” Karri walked by, “And it’s kinda gross.” she continued down the hall.

“One of these days I’ll win her heart.” Apollo sighed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff