Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Regular

4,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Hey everyone, I'm Cole!

I'm looking for other musicians around the globe who would be interested in teaming up together to create an online musical project, or per-say an online band. c:

An example of how this would all work out is: First, we'd discuss, write, and practice over Skype; then, we'd record separately, to further send our audio recordings to each other and edit them together creating our song!
There's many ways we can add to this also, such as creating videos, hosting our music on websites, doing live streams, etc. But, first, I'd love to get this started! c:

As far as what musical instrument you need? Any! I'm very open-minded to trying to incorporate new sounds into my music; and I'll make anything work! c:
I play Ukulele and Drums mostly; but, I also know a little guitar, and I dabble in a small amount of Bass Guitar and Harmonica. I own a Banjolele, too. (mix of a banjo and ukulele.)
The genre I am leaning towards is somewhere around Acoustic-Indie-Folk-Punk. razz

If you are interested, please know that this will take commitment, and please be ready for that! xP

I hope to hear back from some of you! c:

Thanks for your time,

-Cole. biggrin

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
I would love to hear the music created.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items