Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

NB: Don't forget to try and make at least one post in the Clan and Guild when you log on if you're in them!

Greetings trainee
You are now in the halls of the League of Gaian Assassins. If you are not interested in gold, adventure, and killing monsters, you'd best turn back now.

I see you are still here. Very well, I see you wish to become a member. And so, without further ado, onto the League!

Navigation:
I. Introduction || II. The League || III. How to join || IV. Class Types || V. Member List
V-i. Ninja List || V-ii. Dark Knight List || V-iii. Sniper List || V-iv. Shadow Seer List || VI. Banners and Affiliates || VII. A Final Word
User Image

The League of Gaian Assassins (LoGA) is a group of professional soldiers and hired killers. As of late, the league has decided to change its focus from killing Gaians to killing monsters. Rejoice. This is do to a recent influx of beasts and monsters that have surged into Gaia to wreak havoc. Dead Gaians are bad for business, so our goal is to help you, Gaia, to eliminate the monster threat. For now, consider us your allies.
Why have you not heard of us before, you ask? Simple. Till now, the organization has been top secret and hidden. It was LoGA who tried to kill Ian. It was LoGA who killed off that Zurg, and covered our tracks by making it look like another Zurg had. Now we are back. And we need Gaians to bolster our thinning ranks.

Mission Statement

The aim of this clan is to hunt down and exterminate the threat the threat posed to Gaia. As an assassin, you will make killing monsters in zOMG your priority while playing.

This is the NEW LoGA thread.
To visit the old one and enjoy reading through it click the scroll below to go back in time...well kinda:
User Image

LoGA now has an official clan page! While the thread will continue to be a hangout and center of operations, please take a look here to join and catch up on the latest news on zOMG and LoGA.

User Image

We also have a guild! If you're a member here, it is a great hangout, and will make things more organized. To get into the guild stay active in this thread!.

User Image

Navigation:
I. Introduction || II. The League || III. How to join || IV. Class Types || V. Member List
V-i. Ninja List || V-ii. Dark Knight List || V-iii. Sniper List || V-iv. Shadow Seer List || VI. Banners and Affiliates || VII. A Final Word
User Image

So you wish to be an assassin? Before continuing, please note that this job is full of peril and fighting, and many might not survive. Still want in? Well, don't say I didn't tell you so...
Joining is easy. Simply fill out this form and post here. You must also PM the same form to NinjaShade. Keep in mind! You will be put through a trial period before you are added to the clan in order to confirm your activity. This period usually last two to seven days on average.

[b]I wish to Join your Clan.[/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]CL:[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Do you promise to be active and respectful?[/b]

Oh, you don't know what classes are? Well, continue to find out.

Navigation:
User Image

The following are the class types you can choose to become. Each has their advantages and disadvantages, and each will come in handy when the time comes to take the fight to the monsters.

Ninja
The most common form of assassin. Skilled in swordplay, shurikens, daggers, and poison, these are the mainstay of the league. Fast and highly skilled, they are capable of taking on targets much larger in size. Be warned, however, that ninjas can be easily overrun by too many monsters, and that, while very nimble, are also very brittle and easily hurt.

Dark Knight
Dark Knights, usually just referred to as knights, are hulking, heavily armored juggernauts. Easily able to take on hordes of weaker monsters by themselves and prevail, these mighty warriors are the less subtle and more up-front assassin. They are able to wield much heavier weapons and armor, such as great swords and battle axes, they have immense strength. However, knights are very slow. They can easily be picked off by quick monsters who hit and run, and can be surrounded quickly to devastating effects. Don't leave them unsupported.

Sniper
Skilled in all ranged weapons, snipers are very good at picking off single targets cleanly and efficiently. Whether it be rifle, bow or javelin, these sharpshooters can provide covering fire for the ninjas and knights. While very good at this, they're not very adept at anything else. They can be killed by the weakest monsters in close combat, or outrun by the slowest. Protect them at all costs.

Shadow Seer
The "healer" class, or the magician. Whether it be with magical bolt or healing light, these magi can lay down a whithering barrage of magic. However, very much like the sniper, it is not without cost, and seers are thus very weak physically. It is the job of knights or ninjas to protect them.

Navigation:
User Image

If your name is missing, just PM your class leader or SacredDemon17 and it shall be adjusted accordingly.
Also, please PM name changes to the aforementioned leaders.

When you sign up, you will be posted in one the following posts. The most active will be promoted.

Clan Leader

Dark Ambassador

Overseer

Honored

Navigation:
User Image

Sensei

Shadow Hand [Second in Command]

Akakage Ninjas

Elite Ninjas

Ninjas

Foot Ninjas

Navigation:
V-i. Ninja List || V-ii. Dark Knight List || V-iii. Sniper List || V-iv. Shadow

Seer List || VI. Banners and Affiliates || VII. A Final Word
User Image

Dark Templar

Second in Command

Dark Paladins

Dark Knights

Knights

Squires

Navigation:
    V-i. Ninja List[ || V-ii. Dark Knight List || V-iii. Sniper List || V-iv. Shadow Seer List || VI. Banners and Affiliates || VII. A Final Word
    User Image

Marksman

LongShot [Second in Command]
    Hitmen

Snipers

Average Shooters

Pea-Shooters

Honored
    Previous Sniper Leader

Navigation:
    V-i. Ninja List[ || V-ii. Dark Knight List || V-iii. Sniper List || V-iv. Shadow Seer List || VI. Banners and Affiliates || VII. A Final Word
    User Image

Sorcerer

Second in command

Shadow Walkers

Shadow Seers

Healers

Navigation:
    User Image

Here we will display a list of clans and guilds we have allied LoGA with, and our personal contact(s) within said guilds.
    Last updated: 3/10/10

If you own a clan, and wish to be an affiliate, PM me a link to your clan or a banner, and it will be put here.

Allied Guilds and Clans

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

League of Supergaians

User Image

Links in

If you want to create a banner for this clan, feel free. PM me the finished banner, and it will be put here. If you want, you can put banners in your signature.
    Click thumbnails to view full image.

User Image User Image User Image
    User Image User Image

Animated Banners

User Image User Image User Image

Navigation:
    User Image

Well, that is all, for now. Come join LOGA, and take the fight to the enemies of Gaia where it hurts. Whether by knife, sword, bow, or staff, we will make them suffer.

Navigation:

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff