Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampiric Strawberry

yum_applepop I am: OFFLINE yum_lollipop

EDIT UPDATE: I'm very sorry but due to irl situations I am no longer able to keep this thread going so I will be closing it indefinitely. I do like helping others find their items so maybe if things get better I'll be able to reopen this thread but for now it's not looking good. Thank you again for using my thread and helping me when i needed items. I hope things are wonderful for you or will be wonderful.

I have a huge wishlist. So big i can't post it anymore XD
Of all of those in my wishlist I have 174 with no listings.
And out of those....i can only afford 12 of them. Sucks.

And any that do have 1 listing are usually highly overpriced. User Image
Rest of my items are on my wishlist.

These are the items with no listings that I can afford.
Does anyone have these items that they are willing to sell me at or around ABP????

Looking for:

Second Post has unlisted items for other people! Please take a look!

Never know >3<

If you're trying to sell us your items at an inflated price this is not the place.
Most are looking for around ABP prices. Keep that in mind.
Sometimes they may offer more but that is up to the listed person.

SUBSCRIBE TO THE THREAD!!!! This way you won't forget about it and i can keep
your lists updated better when you let me know you've got an item.

Listed here is a secondary option: >>MissJewelsOfChrist s hey gaians looking for unlisted? thread (post your unlisted)
A place where someone can hunt down your item.

Quote me to get my attention!!!

[quote="DemonAngel_Maeyin"][/quote]

Vampiric Strawberry

Other Unlisted Items

If you have specific ones let me know and I'll put you on here so other people can see and maybe help out. (I know people don't like to go through pages to see if they have your items rofl). Quote me your list so i don't miss it!

Rule 1: LINK ME YOUR ITEMS!!! If you don't give me a link i won't put it up. This is so i get the right item without accidentally putting up the wrong one. A max of 8 items allowed so everyone can fit.

Rule 2: This is an unlisted thread, if your listing has 6+ listings for a week or reaches page 2 it is no longer unlisted and will be deleted from your list.

Rule 3: DO NOT give me items to put on the list if they have listings around current abp. The item has to be either unlisted or the listings are inflated above current abp (example: 10b item listed for 40b or higher)

Rule 4: DO NOT give me items to put on the list that you cannot afford! If you don't have the gold or the means to get the gold if there is a listing please don't make me waste time looking. I have items that are expensive and unlisted too but i only put up the ones i know i can get the gold for in time.

Rule 5: If you do not respond to my quotes to you to let me know a yes/no, list updates, or whether the price is too high for what you want, within a week (sunday to sunday) I am going to remove your list. IF you have an emoji next to your name during the week, you're fine.

Rule 6: If you post your items or post an update for me without quoting me, your chances of being missed are 95%. Quote me to get my attention!

Rule 7: You may ask me or the thread to hold an item for you. Refer to >>this post << for information.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.breathless_dead - User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HCTotorro - User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Madame Lee - User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Munecabonita - User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.T H U M P E R T - User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. stonrr - User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Forever Floofman - User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sapphic Songbird - User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Nimtee - User ImageUser ImageUser Image
hpiar - User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Vampiric Strawberry

gaia_moon For Holding Items gaia_moon

*gonna try this out for a while to see if I'll keep it or not*

Why do 'holds'?
Because we can't always be online and sometimes we miss a really good listing and have to wait a really long time for it to list again. Or a good listing appears but we don't quite have the gold yet and the listing will expire soon. Not cool right? So this is a way for you to not miss out on it. Be warned, if no one wants to hold it for you then oh well. Chances are, if you ask for a hold on something more than 300b, you might not get anyone to hold it for you. Just so you know it's basically 50/50 but you can try because you never know.

What does 'hold' mean?
It means that you can ask me or someone in the thread to buy the item for you if a listing appears and they will hold onto it for a set period of time. Holds are for when you may not be online but don't want to miss it or if a listing appears but you don't quite have enough yet and you don't want to miss it (for example: the item goes up for 150b or around abp but you only have 100b). During the hold time, the person will hold the item for you for the amount they bought it for (you are not allowed to ask for more than you bought it for!) and you will have to pay them that amount.

If you refuse to pay that person or you exceed the hold time without informing them, that person can relist the item for whatever amount they want. Also, if the person holding the item for you is being unreasonable just inform me. Do not start an argument or you will both be banned from this thread. You have been warned!

Be aware, do not hold an item if the person looking for it does not ask you to and they did not fill out the form. If you do anyway, I and they are not responsible if they do not want to buy it from you. That's what the form below is for! If you read all of this page, place a >3< under 'something goes here' to show you read it or I will void your form.

Hold times are a max of 1 week unless the person holding it for you agrees otherwise.

If you have any questions about this, quote me and ask me!
[b][i][color=darkcyan][size=14]Item:[/size][/color][/i][/b] &item link goes here& *place only one item!*
[b][i][color=darkcyan][size=14]Amount looking for:[/size][/color][/i][/b] &place amount range here& or &state which listing you want if listed&
[b][i][color=darkcyan][size=14]Hold Time:[/size][/color][/i][/b] &max hold time of 1 week unless negotiated with the person agreeing to hold the item&

[i][color=darkcyan]Something goes here:[/color][/i]
[size=18][color=darkcyan]Thank you[/color][/size] :bigheart:

DemonAngel_Maeyin

gaia_angelleft Can Someone Hold This for Me? gaia_angelright

Item: &item link goes here& *place only one item!*
Amount looking for: &place amount range here& or &state which listing you want if listed&
Hold Time: &max hold time of 1 week unless negotiated with the person agreeing to hold the item&

Something goes here:
Thank you emotion_bigheart

EXAMPLE:

DemonAngel_Maeyin

gaia_angelleft Can Someone Hold This for Me? gaia_angelright

Item: User Image
Amount looking for: 10b - 15b
Hold Time: 1 day

Something goes here: >3<
Thank you emotion_bigheart

Vampiric Strawberry

List for Holds

Name:
Who's holding:
Item:
Price:
Time:

Vampiric Strawberry

Quote List

[quote="breathless_dead"][/quote]
[quote="HCTotorro"][/quote]
[quote="Madame Lee"][/quote]
[quote="Munecabonita"][/quote]
[quote="T H U M P E R T"][/quote]
[quote="I Yandere Waifu I"][/quote]
[quote="stonrr"][/quote]
[quote="Forever Floofman"][/quote]
[quote="Sapphic Songbird"][/quote]
[quote="Nimtee"][/quote]

kuma's Problem

Generous Bunny

DemonAngel_Maeyin
I Noticed You
DemonAngel_Maeyin

sent you a trade User Image

Yay thank you so much!
I've been after Kuppa forever! >3<

i didn't even know I had it.
Id never use it so im glad someone else can

Angelic Ellie

22,875 Points
  • Angelic Ellie 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
Good Luck I know the feels - Trickster's Folly I havent ever seen one sold...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Feed mah babehs! heart Pretty please heart

Vampiric Strawberry

I Noticed You

i didn't even know I had it.
Id never use it so im glad someone else can

Lol that tends to happen.
Sometimes i look at people's wishlists and be like
"oh i have that and i don't need it any more" //gift
Rofl

Original Lunatic

Quirky Swift Shocker

I'm on a damn hunt for this item.
Had it on my wish list forever.... never seen a listing for it.

Trash Whisperer

i have a second madame pisces idm letting go of.
edit: i gift'd it to you since it's not much.

also, i can't find a whimsy adorkable bea to save my life.
User Image

not fritsx's Significant Otter

Ghost Friend

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

these are the ones im after right now
sad
User Image

Vampiric Strawberry

roselessfaith
Good Luck I know the feels - Trickster's Folly I havent ever seen one sold...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Feed mah babehs! heart Pretty please heart

I can put you in the second post that you are looking for one if you'd like

Vampiric Strawberry

Kabibelle
Quirky Swift Shocker

I'm on a damn hunt for this item.
Had it on my wish list forever.... never seen a listing for it.

I haven't seen that in forever.
I can put you in the second post if you'd like

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas