Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

" Get ready. Load your boxes.
          We're moving out soon.
          Are YOU ready for change?
          "

It’s been a pleasure to be accompanied by some really amazing people throughout our time together. It’s been about a year and a half since I started this “legacy,” times I do not regret spending. It’s crazy how time passed us by, yea? GC&C was created only for the fun of it, it didn’t have high expectations, and there were literally only a few people to help get it going in the beginning. We were never one of those threads who just wanted a crazy amount of people and I made sure that the message was clear so we wouldn’t attract people who only stuck around for a pixel related reason. Sure, we had a few. We also had quite a few drama and trivial fights among our own regulars. It’s kind of comical to think back on and I’m sure we are to the point where we can share some laughs about them. But everything that occurred made GC&C what it is. It all plays a role in the dysfunction in our “family” which is something I find sincerely incredible. As time went by, we gained more brilliant people to support our movement. What was it again? Oh yea, world domination. Of course, we were not truly capable of taking over the globe in a manner that would deliver us the power of dictation. But we had messages and awareness to spread and they were successful. We were joined by a countless force of friends from all over the world (and Gaia) which is the reason why we took the name of The Heart of Gaia. Best wishes to you all and I hope you all enjoyed your time with us. Keep on being rebellious and fighting for something worth fighting for. As we come to the end of the year, we are also coming towards the end of our title. However, our memories can live on forever. - Vince

GC&C. If only you could see me drenched in this unfamiliar sorrow.. then I think you would truly understand and see how much this thread has impacted my life. I've met some out of this universe people; and they're not even people, I have the capability of calling them friends, brothers, sisters, etc. Hell, we're one big, dysfunctional family that have shared so many memories. It's crazy. We've witnessed each other fall, and tumble. We've witnessed each other lift our heads out of the mud, and change our will to become ever so stronger. We've witnessed each other crazy drunk, ever so mellow, and well, we've stumbled across some crazy a**, possibly religious, s.o.b's. Haha. But nonetheless, we've always been here for each other, and have watch one another grow up as people. We've created this bond that not many threads have experienced, or will experience for that matter. GC&C has, no joke, changed my life. I can't thank you all enough for making this thread what it is. My heart has each and every one of you in it, and well... I'll never replace you dudez. Never ever ever ever. I love you so much. Although each and every one of us has our differences, we can just prove to the world that when we stick together as one badass family to dominate the world, we can get along just fine. Haha. We have friends all around the world from Hawaii to The Philippines. If we could somehow transform into fish, we'd have GC&C fish members livin' under the sea; best believe it! Haha. xD Yeah, this is just how I feel, and well... It's not the end, yo. It's just beginning. Our journey... we're traveling and leading the way to better, bigger things. We got this. We always have, and with each other by our sides... We always will. cool heart - Aloe

GC&C, dead? Impossible. As cheesy as it sounds, it's still alive in my memories. The memories that I shared with my family, this family. GC&C is more than a topic in the chatterbox of GaiaOnline, GC&C is a home I can always come back to. We may fight, we may argue, we may get kicked out, we may fall out or fall in love, but that doesn't explain these feelings I have for each and everyone in here. I may dislike you. I may like you. I may even love you. I'll admit, I crushed on a few people in GC&C, and maybe I still am. But, you are family. More than friends, and closer than lovers. Everyone person I talked to in here, has made me feel one emotion or another, gave me another reason to live, gave me a memory to cling to, and friend to talk to... that is the GC&C I know. Saving lives, and world domination. GC&C is my home away from home, while sitting at home. And that's what I believe. GC&C is NOT dead, nor will it as long as we keep it alive in our hearts. Remember, GC&C... this is the place to be. (: Friends til the end, but family forever. - Keithiya

So yeah. It's January 30th and I realized I haven't said anything to the captain. WTF I PROCRASTINATE TOO MUCH. Currently I'm stuck in an airport with around 3-ish hours to my flight stealing my dad's laptop and I'm running on maybe 2 hours of sleep >> Yeah I'LL GET TO THE POINT, So GC&C, There's no good way to describe you. I DON'T MEAN THAT IN A BAD WAY I SWEAR! But you guys are so fantastic and amazing and positive I wasn't able to think of a single word to describe you guys. Granted we've had our fail share of trolls and lame-o's who have come to infect our thread. BUT WE'VE HAD A s**t LOAD OF PURE AMAZING EPICNESS. It's the type of place anything could happen, You can discover friends, people with simular interests and maybe even love. So yeah, This thread and the thread previous to it will always be the bomb, the bee's knees and the heart of Gaia. And I'm pretty sure the next thread will be as amazing as the previous ones. ;D - dragons_eat_people

I do not plan on re-opening another thread with this title.
          If you have anything you would like to say, PM Captain.
          We'll post it here for memories.
          Don't be absurd or ridiculous.

Memorable Quotes :

Aloe Vera PoP
          I LOVE YOU CHRISTINA, VINCENT, BAYLI, AMANDA, MIMI, TAYLOR, DEANNA, ZACH, OLIVER, BRITTANY, ASHLEIGH, JARED, ASHLEE, ASHLEY, FRANCISCO, STEPHANIE, GABBY, ISABELLE, CHRIS, KUINI, GENEVA, ANGEL, VENUS, TANIA, CHERLENE, NIKKI, CHEYANNE, NICHOLE, ARIE, WAFFLE, RAVEN, ERICA, STEEVEN, SERGIO, TRISTAN, PASCALE, LAUREN, RACHEL RAY, SHAKIRA, THAT LADY ON THE SYRUP, FRED, HEATHER, COLONASS, JOVANA, JUNIE, HAYLEY, LUCY, JAMES BOND, MATT, NORA, SANSORE, ELLEN, SAMANTHA, OTHER SAMANTHA, JESSICA, AVA, BRETTAFORD, CAMILLE, OTHER CAMILLE, JERAMY, LIZA, AND THAT GAY DUDE FROM GGG! lol heart

PrettyLadyC
          Uhh...-looks at the empty bottles of rum and kicks them aside- <_<'' I'm all out D;

Photographic Insanity
          23. Ever wonder why Santa chooses to go down a chimney?

Because I lock my doors at night O.o

Mrs whatzitoya
          28. Ellen?
          Tried to get a lot of presents, but got a lump o' coal instead.

b l u m i
          LOLYOUSOFUNNAH.
          Thinkin' you can warm up to my man.
          He's my personal furnace, thankyouverymuch. :l

fluffy_4ever
          10. Why do the elves WORK FOR Santa?

because he hasn't given them a sock yet

Keithiya
          /laughs. You said this because you know I became raged, when that one chick came into the thread during Breast Cancer Awareness. xD

I guess you're right, but everyone is highly opinionated in GCC, so it's easy for drama to arise. ^^;

Huflungpooo
          Microphone ;; You're right, you found me out. I joined this thread last year to gain their trust and take them out. I actually work for G.A.G. :l

b a n a n a dreams

Choumaru: HAHAHAHA! ITS TRUE! my crotch is glitched! T 3T

Kinky Jerbear
          ★ Jer knows Spanish too!!! GC&C es muy fascinante!

ShtZilla rage
          If I said my heart would be heart-broken right now,
          a doctor would tell me the heart is a muscle and
          can't break, only crush. But i sold my heart to GC&C
          and i don't want it back. It belongs here.
          much amor GC&C <3

Well at least GC&C will go down in history
          as a hero,a legend, like Hercules except we didn't
          kill our wife, rape children, and did not have to
          do 12 impossible jobs.

xxxxxxxFormer Thread xxxxxxx

User Image
        User Image

xxxxxxxCalendarxxxxxxx

07.07.09 - GC&C Was Born

07.27.10 - We Reached Our 10k Goal!

10.01.10 - GC&C Was Reborn

End of 2010 - Goodbyes & Farewells

xxxxxxxAnnouncementsxxxxxxx

Captain GCC

So it's been decided.
                  GC&C is coming to an end.

We know some of you might not like this idea.
                  But face it, CB is filled with noobs, hit and runners and trolls.
                  It's hard maintaining activity in a forum infested with SPAM.

A new charity will be in progress until New Year's Day.

If you would still like to stick around with the gang, it'll be awesome.
                  If not, we understand.

<3

New charity on 01.07.11!
          User Image

xxxxxxxRules xxxxxxx

Number One - Follow the T.O.S.

Number Two - Try for literacy.

Number Three - Bumping / Spamming / Page Stretching isn't allowed.

Number Four - Please refrain from begging.

Number Five - Don't abuse the emoticons.

Number Six - Advertising w/o permission is prohibited.

Number Seven - No quoting posts on front page.

xxxxxxxF.A.Q. xxxxxxx

Who do I contact for assistance regarding the rules or to seek more thread information?

▨ Contact anyone from the crew except for the founder. They may contact him if they can't give you a solution.

I am interested in making a donation, how does this work?

▨ Send a trade and title it : Donation. Doesn't have to be outstanding. We may even decline it if we feel it is too big for us to accept ;D

Is it possible for me to get my own contest hosted here?

▨ It is very much possible! Just pm a crew member about it.

User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxPrized Pages xxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Pg 2400 - sugar_dragon_angel

Pg 2425 - xxx

Pg 2450 - xxx

Pg 2475 - xxx

The first person on these pages will be granted 25k.
                    Crew member will generously skip themselves.
            User Image

Locate our banners here.

xxxxxxxLinks Outxxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                      User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                      User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                      User Image

▨ PM a crew member if you want to swap banners
                      ▨ 200x40 only :]

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items