Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Intro
Hello everyone this is the journal for spirit weapons something created basically its a weapon that's yours it has three attacks.
primary attack it can to an extent be recreated manically,
secondary attack tends to be more magical usually not too amazing,
final attack is as epic as you want it to be to an extent.

OK as it sits i made over 20 weapons and i am working on a story it will be a wile before i post it tho and I'm always looking for someone to draw them so if your interested send me a pm with Spirit Weapons as the title and ill get back to you thanks so much.

There are other aspects to the world I'm working on such as magical artifacts for the most part these items have lost alot of there power and have become dull over time so they work more simply then they used to, and guardians/owners a guardian is someone who made a contract with the gods and demons and has to find one of 5 towers pass the test and defeat the towers owner. the owner is someone who made the deal and now own the tower inside they are moreerless indestructible aside from a guardian. upon becoming a owner they have been granted immortality well i will post the rest tomorrow night

Detaled Discription on Gaurdion/Owner
Ok ill start by explaneing the guardions they are the only type of person who the owners have to let into the towers thats not to say that others cannot enter but they have to be very powerful to enter on the scaling they'd be a A or better (ill put the scale in next post) to become a guardion you must make a deal with the demons and the gods in the deal the gods grant you power into your weapon and if you fail you lose your weapon altogether the demons increse your phisacle power and if you lose the test you become as strong as a feeble old man if you die during the test you go straight to eternal damnation.

the test is to find and concur one of the 5 towers four sub towers and one that gos straight threw the center of the earth and out the other side this tower consists of 5 levels on either side and a chamber that the owner lives in on one side if the guardian gos after this one he has a 50% chance of finding the owner. The other four towers have two levels *flours* and then the owner a guardian has to defeat him he can best him in a contest or simply kill him only one.

the contract allows for one year to find the tower and beat it. thats about it for the guardians now on to the owners and such.

owners are eather the ppl who beat the previous owner or the first person to make it to the top. when you become an owner you gain the power to control the tower and become immortal *live until you are killed* when you own the tower you can see anything thats going on in the world the walls act as windows and you can go there. You can send out thing that act like ghosts to find somthing or some one and you get to keep the god weapon from the contract the main job of the a owner is to keep the balance of power and such.

An owner is alowd to go to one of the other towers and changeling its owner to gain control of his/her tower upon gaining control of two or more towers you can appoint a watcher to protect other towers while your away, the exception to this is the main tower he can arsine 5 watchers one to each floor. the watchers gain immortality as long as the owner who appointed them is alive.

Detaled Discription on Spirit Weapons/Energy
OK today i will be describing spirit weapons and spirit energy to the best of my ability
First and four most a "Spirit Weapon" is like the physical manifestation of ones spirit, and is not limited to the shape of a weapon. There power is measured on a 7 group chart. E rank is someone who has enough power to have there weapon but use no attacks, D rank is someone who can only use there first attack, C rank can use there second attack, B rank can use there final sometimes, A can use it at will, S has incredible power, P is someone who has power beyond what a normal human can control and if allowed could destroy life as we know it. For the most part they eather get exacted before they can discover there power done by a government organization in the shadows or they don't get found out.

Spirit energy is the energy that the Weapon draws upon it comes from the same source that the weapon was created from, it something like mana. it is fueled by emotion and the amount you have varies from person to person with a outline from what group you are in. how much can flow into the weapon depends on how you unlock it. it it is unlocked by fear and the need to protect yourself or others it will flow more smovly upping the power but if you just get it, its not as strong but it is the way most unlock there weapon.

A Weapon can be infused with an element by another weapon or have a base element i usely use on of four main elements earth, ice, fire, energy fire.
earth tends to causes a small explosion with allot of shrapnel
ice tends to freeze
fire BURNES XD
energy tends to shock on impact
Well thats about it not as long as i thot

Detaled Discription of artifacts/magic
ok theres is not much to say about the artifacts so ill enplane them quickly they where created by powerful magic users and over time where lost/stored and some have been found recently and are used by people today.

magic users where eather born with a magic aura or where given one with there weapon the aura allows them to use spells, for attack healing, summoning and, bestowing anyway its pretty self explanatory. attack spell usely fall under one of the main elements i menchand in the weapons post fire ice earth and energy of course theres spells that don't such spells tend to be custom made, the effects of spells will be guided by the element they are.
Final Point
i will only be posting weapons here for more things on this look at my journal

7,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Ok guys I was thinking I'd redo my weapon with the template thingy that i've been useing as of late as you may or may not know this is my weapon mine, so no one ask if they can have it!

Ok on to this weapon
Name: Hope Dispare Halberd

Description: this is a six foot halberd with a jewl on the base and two arms swirling up to make the staff. The hands clench the blade holding it in place the arms are red and blue. The red arm is a demons and the blue one is an angel. The blade is just what youd expect to see.

Primary Attack: My primary attack is i swing it and the hands let go of the blade the blade then gof flying and then comes back and reataches itself to the halberd. when this attack is used there is a rope of spirit energy guiding the blade back to the halberd that is usely not visable.

Secondary Attack: The blade is droped to the ground then fades i swing the halberd and the arms go flying and cling the guy to the ground, or i jab it into the ground and they head for my target then it pulls them into the ground and tears them to peaces.

Final Attack: I throw my weapon up into the air and the arms undwind and then become two katanas and i gain incresed speed and reflexis i can also change the weapon to any set of two weapons i see fit.

7,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
OK today im working on a weapon for a frend of mine his name is Blinky and he was there when i first pitched the idea for the weapons and his was made shortly after mine but yay the idea first came up when i asked him "what is your favirot sword" amd he went on about how it is buster swords and how they can kill things in seconds i pointed out they are slow and they have to hit the things and that kitanas are deadly and fast then this weapon was born.

OK on to this weapon
Name:Bustana

Description: this is a weapon that is a cross over from the katana and the buster sword it imbodys the speed and deadly cutting edge of the katana with the size and power of a bustar sword the hilt is decorated with a chinese lung wraping around it he usely useis it as a sword so he seldom uses his primary and final attack

Primary Attack: the primary attack is he stabalizes his sword pointing at the target and it opins its tip and shoots a dagger made out of his energy he can shoot up to 20 week small dagers in 30 seconds or 3 powerfull large daggers im 30 seconds this all depends on how much energy he puts into them the more he puts in the more powerfull the attack but the longer it takes for him to relode altho they allago the same speed. But he tands not to use it also its hard to get it to be stable so its useless in close range battle.

Secondary Attack: the secondary attack it he foceses his power into his blade and whatever he dose next tripples in power weather it be an attack or he hits the guy with the sword its power tripples. He can stack this attack three times tripples then that alredy trippled power is trippled and then one more time. There isent relly much more to say about this attack so thats it.

Final Attack: The final attack is a large dome made up of 33% of his power useing this attack konks him out for a day or so and more er less distroys anything it tuches it has a radius of 3km. If he uses his secondary attack befor he use this attack it attomises anything it tuches and he left for dead if no help comes (he is knoked out for like a month,) because it uses up 99% of his power. The only thing that is not trippled is the range.

User Image image done by Stupidpsycho

7,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hello world, its me again and last night i was unable to sleep so i designed a new spirit weapon and wielder.

When the wielder was a Babbie he was lost in the forest and raised for a while by a mama bear for a few years, and when he was about six the mama bear turned on him for reasons he couldn't comprehend. It was during that attack that his spirit weapon appeared you see this is strange because they don't usually appear until early teens, so this is weird but has happened before in times where the Wilder's life is in danger or when the emotion that draws the weapon forth is in an amazing bounty. His weapon is the Warping Mirror and he with out realising it used the second attack to turn his mama to a small stachu witch in his sorrow he decided to keep as a necklace. About 5 years later he herd from the animals that what had proved he was human and that as such he must go where there are humans but he would need a human name but he had no idea what to call himself so he decided to go with void.

Once Void arrived in the city he had his mirror under one arm and had mastered the first attack witch allowed him to alter his own form to whatever he saw fit he usually went with his mama bear for fights when he uses this form or others with out a way of holding the mirror he tends to make it into a part of him so he can change back. Once he was in the nearest city he reverted back to him self *he had been a deer for the trip* he discovered he had no way to communicate there was no one who used the language of natcher his mom had taught him but he tried his hardest to learn and he did after much time, a kindly old couple had who had seen him change agreed to teach him and give him room in exchange for doing chores around there little house just outside the city, about a month later void was able to speak fractured English enough to be under stood and he finally thanked the kind old couple. and ask them what the mirror was so they explained that it was his spirit weapon and that every human had one. and from time time to time there are tournaments in the city but he should know how to use the second attack first (notices hes holding the bear necklace) and she asks where he got the necklace but he tells her he'd rather not talk about it.

So a few days later he decides to watch one of those tournaments and he then learns much more about spirit weapons and that his is not anywhere near the strongest and that he has a lot of training to do.
well that's it im not gonna wright any more on void im not in the mood for typing this right now

Name: Warping mirror

Description: A mirror in a silver frame decorated with two Chinese lungs(a type of dragon) holding onto the mirror itself

Primary Attack: the primary attack the dragon on the left lets go of the mirror and allows him to change his shape to any thing he wants as long as he knows what it looks like using this attack he can heal most wounds as long as one of his arms are intact

Secondary Attack: The secondary attack the right dragon lets go of his half of the mirror and then it transforms who or what ever is reflected on it to whatever he wants this can also be used as a healing attack no matter what but it cant revive the dead so if he kills someone with this attack by turning them to stone or something else that isn't alive they stay dead.

Final Attack: both dragons let go and the mirror falls out and the mirrors powers are fully released and he has the power to turn reality into what ever he wants from making a universe as vast as ours on a tiny pin to making bugs bunny beat you up

alright the warping mirror has been drawn by sugarrush_dynamite
User Image
Thank You.

7,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
OK this time I'm doing a two part set of weapon and of core there is only one way to do a two part weapon with twins and i plan to go roll with it for now

before i start i need to explain my theory behind this one the power of the weapon grows stronger the closer the twins are to each other this is because of the spiritual bond they share(or somthing sappy like that) i just felt like doing this one.

OK on to this weapon
Name: (there a set so they share a name) lunar solstice

Description: two hairpins each two have a sun two have a crescent moon one clip of each is gold the other is silver

Primary Attack: the primary attack for the solar is it shoots a beam of solid hot light at the opponent it is use on occasion to melt things but for the most part it is used as a blunt attack the size of the beam can be re sized to focus the same amount of power on a smaller point.

the primary attack of the lunar hair pin mirrors the solar one it is a beam of solid cold darkness that can be used to freeze things like her sister she can change the size of it to focus the power on a smaller point.

Then they use there attacks together they merge into a spinning spiral with twice the power, although both can be used anytime they are more powerful when there corresponding symbol is in the sky:

Secondary Attack: The lunar second attack is it engulfs the area in an endless darkness that absorbs light almost the instant it is made, makeing it so that you can only see the sparks from battle when your looking from the out side. She is the only one who can see inside this area her primary attack is also invisible inside this area while hers sisters is weakened.

The solar attack is a mirror image of the lunar it is a large area of light in witch only she can see and her attack is invisible and her sisters is weakened.

These attacks cannot be merged and each time they use there beam attacks although they are amplified to the extend they can blast throo 3 feet of diamond each time they use them the field weekends getting dimmer or brighter (depending on which field.)

Final Attack: There final attack can only be used when they are withing are within 10 feet of each other and it cannot be used in there fields for they block 80% of the other element all four of the hair pins and both twins flout up and merge into one weapon and one person the weapon is called Brahma and the person is called balance. the weapon and person combo will get there own post soon like in the next few days
the weilders names are Nila and Abha

7,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
OK like i said in my last post I'm going to do a detailed version of Nila and Abhas final attack since it is a new person/weapon combination it has a very powerful set of attacks and a rely dumb name. this did not take as long as i thought it would

first the body itself has some attacks with out the weapon to start with she has the power of levitation up to 10 feet and 100 meters per second top speed and the primary attack of the hairpins converted into two finger guns and a palm cannon other powers are incredible strength and running speed. She automatically knows how to fight with the weapon, they stay as one until there power runs out or 2:00 hours

OK on to this weapon
Name:Brahma

Description: a six foot long golden staff with a large 3 inch wide razor sharp ring on top with 4 sings inside 2 gold 2 silver one of each color on top she has the power to make this staff appere and disappear at will.

Primary Attack: a hail of light and dark infused arrows hail from the sky and pummel the ground where the light arrows hit the ground a small hold appears where the dark arrows hit the ground it hallows out a one foot hole under the ground by one inch once per attack she can cause the arrows to do a 90 degree turn

Secondary Attack: the rings separate from the staff and tie them self to the opponent so that they can be hit easy er these rings never miss and can tighten like nothing is there

Final Attack: this attack once it is used they separate instantly this is necessary because everything in a 15 foot radius is completely destroyed turned to dust and the reason they survive is while they seperate they are not on the physical plain.

7,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Today I've worked out a weapon for one of my brothers here is the one for Matt he has a two part weapon set part one is a ladle and the other part is a cauldron there a set the attacks are from the ladle and the flue is from the cauldron i haven't worked out a name for them yet but when i do ill fix it

OK on to this weapon
Name: Pigs Staff

Description: This Weapon is a tow part one the first and the weapon of this set is a ladel when its not in use it is your avrege ladel and can be used as such but when it is in combat it is about 5 1/2 feet long or so and it has a red handel with a gold pig on it the rod going from the handel to the ladel bowl thing is dark green and the bowl is red with a gold trim.
the second part is a black cauldren decorated with gold egsamplea of the chinese zodak the pig is showd on the inside of the pot atthe bottem in his place on the outside is the cat the cauldern serves as a fule sorce for his attacks

Primary Attack: the first attack is a hole opens in the bottom of the bole in the ladle he swings it and a sticky substance comes out in a rope like fasson it hits the target(s) and binds it to what ever the rest of the rope hits. The way the pot affects it is the more liquid is in it the stronger the stick is if the pot is full then the rope can hold two or three full grown elefants together and strong enough that it would take a chainsaw almost an hour to cut thru it, if the pot is empty of liquid then the rope is soft and can barely hold one Babbie to a wall (i know bad example)

Secondary Attack: the second attack is he pulls solids out of the pot (food rocks what ever is in it or gets sucked up when it is pulling) and summons little henchmen the shape they take ranges from a small humanoid thing (when its a large solid) to a blob(when its sand or something like that) if there's nothing in the pot it doesn't work to well (or at all)and if a living thing like a bird or a fish is sucked in to the pot he gains control of them till he releses them

Final Attack: He summons the cauldren to the field and works on emptying it with the primary and secondary attack. Then he use his final attack the pot acts as portal to another plane. Anythig he hits with the ladel gets put in the pot as energy, with there physical being being tranferd to the other plane. Then it can be used as fule for the attacks upping there power, put down at they where by turning the ladel upside down for 3 seconds or discaded

7,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
OK guys this is the second in my set of weapons for my brothers this one is for 2n or twon *same guy* I'd like to thank stupidpsyco for the artwork of the gloves she did a great job of making them the pic is at the bottem
Name: Keltic Chaos

Description: Its a pair of gloves main color black with a dark red Celtic design on the back.

Primary Attack: The primary attack incresses the power of his hands and arms 30 fold it can go up to 50 but it takes alot more energy and he is pooped after wards

Secondary Attack: The secondary attack is the celtic circles on his gloves move up his arms and down his back and his legs, the effects of his primary attack are still in effect but more widespread now and when he hits something a much smaller celtic circle is put on the object and soon combusts the longer the contact the bigger the circle and in turn the flame will be stronger but the bigger the mark he leaves the more energy it will consume from him, once the circle is layed it cannot be removed.

Final Attack: The final attack from him is he swings his hand *or holds it out* and a energy beem in the shape of his hand will shoot out depending on the cercomestance it may be one orb or a beem depending on what is needed the orb has more power but the beem is continuous the orb used when he swings his arm. out of all the final attacks i have made so far this one takes the least amount of energy.
User Image

7,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Today i have one new guy this is one iv been working on for a week or so now his weapon is unlike most in the way that it only has two attacks, the reason that it took me so long to got him finished is that it was hard to think of a weapon that would work for what i wanted him to do, then when they put out the new street fighters item I figured out what would work *you guy should get the item it rocks*

His weapon's name is long its "fang of the starving demon" it is two claw gloves he got the weapon after he was attacked by a person whose weapon was a baseball bat full of nails witch he shot at him when he opined his eyes he saw his dad standing there he blocked the attack with his weapon a necklace witch when he let the beads off of would put up a wall between them self his father and the guy fought sadly his dad lost and in his fit of sorrow and rage he got his weapon and used the first attack he stabbed the guy in the throat his body turned to black dust the dust was then swept up in the wind and formed the bat that killed his dad. when he picked up the bat he felt like it should be there he was understandably shocked to realise he was able to use it but he then realised his dad was still there he ran to him and tried to pick him up the claws on his weapon pricked his back and his dad turned to dust but this time the bust was much lighter and swilled much slower but still his fathers weapon the dragons noose was lying there on the ground.

He woke up in his bed and hoped it was all a bad dream pulled down the cover and noticed he was still wearing the gloves needless to say he was in shock and sad he reached in to his pocket *he slept in his jeans* and pulled out his fathers weapon it seemed to speak to him saying it was his now. it was at this point he figged out what his weapon let him do he let him absorb the spirit of who ever its claws pirace and claim ownership of there weapons he pulled the bat that killed his father away from the alleyway and then he distroyed it.

Later he was taken in by his antty and uncle who ran a small rapare shop in there he saw somthing that trigerd a spell of shorts and he went into a rage that unlocked his final attack he gaind 2x his phisical strength and he went feral,(for those of you who dont know or if i speled it rong feral is when you cant control yourself and act on instink/emothion) hes claws merge with his hand for easyer acess and speed.

When he wok up he was in a steel cage with a dart in his neck he knew somthing happend but he couldent rember then he looked around and saw half of his house in rubble and his ant and uncle just standing there looking at him then he slaced at the cage and when the cage crumbled he ran he just ran.

Name: Fang of The Starving Demon

Description: three silver claws attached to his hands *three on each* by leather that tie them to his hands.

Primary Attack: he cuts his oponents and then his claws eat the energy and the body turn to dust if it is done in anger then the sole of the person is sent to eternal turmole if it is done in love or any other emothon then the sole is sent to the jugement and then sent to heven or hell acordingly

Secondary Attack: the claws merge with his hands and he gains 2x power and he gos fearle the power of his primary attack dosent actavate because he may attack meny ppl in this state.

Final Attack: he dosent have one

7,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
OK this weapon is for a frend of mine from school i had to talk him out of picking chesse (there is a story to that) anyway

OK on to this weapon
Name: Artemis

Description: this is a spell book for dark magic, it has a black cover with a woven circle on the frount cover this circle has a red jewl in it that turns the circle red when it is being used the redder it is the more powerful it is. Unlike alot of weapons this ones power dosent rely soly on wades spirit power it draws its power from darkness, hate, anger and meny other things of that natcher wades energy is more like fule. the book itself only has 6 spells most of the pages are discription of the spells and tips on how to use them to there fullest potenchal. There is one thing the book can do that isent an attack when ativated it transforms the wilder into a dark mage *outfit* so that they can foces the spells to there best potenchal.

Primary Attack: the book opens the book and depending on the chant he reads he can cast one of three spells.
Spell One: A simple wave of dark energy this spell dose little damage but is stronger when close to a sorce of power

Spell Two: A berage of small black blobs are shot from his hand and can temperaly blind the oponent.

Spell Three: He minepulates the shadows around him to ensnare the oponent in a web of darkness. there strength is not that great so this sprll relies alot on quantie.

Secondary Attack: he gos deeper in to his list of dark arts and finds two more spells far more powerfull then the first three
Spell Four: This spell allows the caster or whomever he chooses to merge with the surounding shadows and move freely with in them so that they can attack from where ever they choose.
Spell Five: this spell allows him to summon lesser demons(goblins onis and others like that) and be able to controll them to do whatever he wants

Final Attack: he flips to the back of the book and uses the final spell

Final Spell: he summons and merges with a great demon (dragon and others like that) in the merged form he is able to use magic that is usely exclusive to that demon. he is able to do so freely and he can use his spells with a powerboost freely with out the book. also when merged the jewl in the center of the circle is on his forhead.

Other Info: This book also has information on dark arts anyone can use such as Rituals and weak spells. The info is so detailed even a ant can conjure demons if he read it.

7,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
OK this weapon is being made for Busyb18 she asked me to make it via profile comment and yes i am taking creation ideas just ask all I'd want is you to tell others about this.

OK on to this weapon
Name: Fluffy Death

Description: A black Cat plushie. It's coloration is like a tabby but its main color is black and its stripes are light gray and for a infinity sign on its back *altho it might be the number 8*

Primary Attack: The primary attack it the cat opens its mouth and shoots a slimy wet fish, the slime has a mild acidic factor and burns the opponent. The acid is not strong enough to burn throu stone but it hurts, this attack can fire about 6 shots in a minuet after a bit of practice she can get it to about 10.

Secondary Attack: the secondary attack is a transformation attack the plushy turns to a bright light and is pulled into the two front paws. she then puts her hands into the paws, the claws become like razorblades and can cut throu anything she is able to control the size as well as shoot them like darts.

Final Attack: The weilder takes on a more feline appearance and the plushy turns into a more furores form allowing them to fight together. In the more feline form she has: highend senses, better reflexes, more strength, more speed and, a farel form. a farel form for those of you who don't know is when you give in to your beastly instincts most people don't givein to this but some do it is usually followed by a rage induced blackout. when she is in this form her pain sense is taken off allowing her to fight more furiously. the cat in this form has the ability to fight alongside her with the power of a lion, all tho its overall appearance doesn't change to much.

7,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I've decided to type up a new weapon i typed it up yesterday but i was doing it while watching an Aime and i got logged out lol owell on to the weapon

This weapon i haven't worked out a Wilder for it and i don't think i will so if anyone wants this weapon pm me or just post it first come first serve i might make a few more like this one or if you want me to make you a weapon tell me what you want me to make it and ill do my best to make a good one.

OK on to this weapon
name:Bood Fame

description: It is a 2 inch wide light red candle with a flame that never burns out and it doesn't eat the candle up

Pimary Attack: The wielder moves the flame to his hand and then transfers the flame to a person the fire burns the wounds of whom ever the flame is on. The more wounds the flame burns off the darker red the candle becomes till it becomes almost black. When the candle has absorbed any wounds the wielder can then move the flame to his hand and shoot a fire ball that adds whatever wounds he has burned into the candle on to whatever it hits. The amount of wound added to the person depends on how long it hit them and how much hit them

Secondary Attack: He moves the flame to his hand as done in his first attack and hits the weapon he wishes to use it on it burns on top of the weapon for a moment it then sinks into it if he decides to infuse the power of the flame the attacks will become more fire based for example the bunny*read first post* if she decided to use her first attack instead of shooting a missile it would be a flaming missile if it was my weapon the hope despair halberd the primary attack would com bust.
if instead of infusing he merged the flame the fire would make the opponents weapon hotter and hotter each time they tried to use an attack because the flame inside would burn the spirit energy

Final Attack: he smashes the candle to a radius of 3 feet to 12 feet he lifts the disk and throws it or stands in it, it cumbusts and anything inside of it gets transports to where ever he wishes. I know this is a really bad final attack but the only other fire one i was ably to think of was a giant fire oni and thats a really dumb unoriginal thing.

7,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
OK guys this is a weapon designed for a friend of mine

Name: Eyes of Stone

Description: a pair of dark brown sun glacese

Primary Attack: : When this attack is used a small cross hair is pulled up on the screen and locks on to somthing it then scans it for three seconds and tells him what its made of such as a rock it will tell him what type it is and what it can be used for. If he scans a spirit weapon it will tell him what attacks the person has unlocked and what the attacks can do, the charge of the weapon has (if it has an element infused with it) and the best way to counter it, and how strong it is

Secondary Attack: The sunglasses scan a weapon and allow him to infuse, or merge it with the power of earth witch usually menes it explodes and sharp stone scraping will come from impact or if the weapon already has an earth charge it will be powered up if he merges it it will become denser and heaver each time the opponent uses there attack
(most merge infuse attacks work on the same principle) unlike most other merge this one can be used on things other then spirit weapons

Final Attack: The glaces turn into a screen then a helmet grows from the screen and then a suit. the effects of the first attack are in effect without the three second delay/load time and there 20% more accurate on top of that the helmet allows him to have physic control over earth objects and metals and the suit blocks 35% of all physical damage

7,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
OK new weapon this weapon is for a gamer named bill (not the best name) his weapon is a panel for an old system (nes or Sega).
he discovered this weapon one night when he was playing on his old as dirt Nintendo he got frustrated fighting the boss tossed the paddle at the wall and it broke in half when he picked it up it started to glow and it was repaired he then knew it was his weapon, he then sat down and got owned by the boss.

oddly enougth this panel has a sub power it works in any system that bill has played at least once before

OK on to this weapon
Name: Controller

Description: your standard old system panel a d'pad the start button and three buttons A B C it is off color tho it is a deep blue
insted of a black or gray

Primary Attack: He swings it like a ball and chain and the more he swings it the bigger the paddle gets.It doesn't get heaver until he throws it so that it losses no momentum it gos back to its normal size a bit after it hits the ground so that it will do full damage. If he wates to long then it will gain its full mass and fall on him. When he uses this attack the cord becomes more elastic like and can stretch to a length of 10 feet.

Secondary Attack: He takes the plug in and whips it it goes into a sharp needle and impales whatever it hits. Then the paddle transforms into somthing resembling a n64 paddle and he instinctively knows the controls to take over whatever he hit. If he hit somthing inanimate he is able to infuse it with his spirit energy it turn it into a golem of sorts. If he hit a human or some other living thing it is harder to control and he will often fail to gain control of it and he will be stunned momentarily. The downside of this attack is that he has to stay within the cords length or it will pop out and he looses control and it will take a minute to build up the strength to use it again

Final Attack: the controller's wire falls off and turns into many spicks and the panel turns into a small dart gun witch he uses to shoot the spikes at well whatever he wants. After he has shot enough or as many as he feels he can handle the gun turns into a small wrist mounted computer and he is able to control whatever he hit like it was a game. He sets them to a specific task or small set of tasks he then falls beck to a safe distance and watches the events unfold. This attack takes mind strength out of the equation he automatically controlls whatever he hits up to 20 things at first the other advantage is he can be as far back as he wants or need to be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff