• Divorced 100
seed and seed destiny.

pm me to spoil it

Codebreaking Otaku

12,975 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Big robots. New ripoff of newtypes. They fight. Spacenoids and Earthsphere are angry again. Pretty much like in every other gundam XD
"As a Gundam fan, don't watch either of those. Worst two possible to watch."

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Xx Astray xX

why?
Utsukushii Negai
Xx Astray xX

why?

"It's basically one giant rip of the original (Mobile Suit Gundam), to get new fans into the series while appeasing the old fans."

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Xx Astray xX
Utsukushii Negai
Xx Astray xX

why?

"It's basically one giant rip of the original (Mobile Suit Gundam), to get new fans into the series while appeasing the old fans."

i remember seeing it when i was 12. I like Gundam 00. i don't remember much of gundam wing
Utsukushii Negai
Xx Astray xX
Utsukushii Negai
Xx Astray xX

why?

i remember seeing it when i was 12. I like Gundam 00. i don't remember much of gundam wing

"Okay, so the Gundam timeline goes like this. Not including manga or video games here, but they fit into the timeline as well."

UNIVERSAL CENTURY (or UC. These series follow a strict timeline that make refernce to each other, you don't have to watch them in order but it does help a bit.)
Mobile Suit Gundam
08th MS Team
Gundam 0080 : War in the Pocket
Gundam 0083 : Stardust Memories
Zeta Gundam
ZZ Gundam
Char's Counter Attack (movie)
Gundam F91 (movie)
Victory Gundam

ALTERNATE CENTURY (These are still gundam series but make NO reference to anything from the UC timeline.)
Gundam 00
Gundam 00 Season 2
Gundam Wing
Gundam X
Turn-A Gundam
Gundam Seed
Gundam Seed Destiny

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Xx Astray xX
Utsukushii Negai
Xx Astray xX
Utsukushii Negai
Xx Astray xX

why?

"Okay, so the Gundam timeline goes like this. Not including manga or video games here, but they fit into the timeline as well."

UNIVERSAL CENTURY (or UC. These series follow a strict timeline that make refernce to each other, you don't have to watch them in order but it does help a bit.)
Mobile Suit Gundam
08th MS Team
Zeta Gundam
ZZ Gundam
Gundam F91 (movie)
Victory Gundam

ALTERNATE CENTURY (These are still gundam series but make NO reference to anything from the UC timeline.)
Gundam 00
Gundam 00 Season 2
Gundam Wing
Gundam X
Turn-A Gundam
Gundam Seed
Gundam Seed Destiny

ty ; o ;
Utsukushii Negai
Xx Astray xX
Utsukushii Negai
Xx Astray xX
Utsukushii Negai
Xx Astray xX

why?

Mobile Suit Gundam
08th MS Team
Zeta Gundam
ZZ Gundam
Gundam F91 (movie)
Victory Gundam

Gundam 00
Gundam 00 Season 2
Gundam Wing
Gundam X
Turn-A Gundam
Gundam Seed
Gundam Seed Destiny

ty ; o ;

"I forgot a few series in there, but that's okay. Also the alternate century series have nothing to do with each other aside from Seed and 00 being in their own same timeline as the previous series."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff