Welcome to Gaia! ::

KAY, explanation time! biggrin

This baby's a verse crossover, so pick and choose carefully. Your options are: G1, Beast Wars, Armada/Energon/Cybertron, Animated, RID, and movie verse. I'm assuming we're sticking to Decepticons only + Autobots as plot devices, so uh, yeah. Humans, too, are optional. Autobots and humans have been added! Take your pick from the list below~

KaiyaKuchki = Megatron
Die Ruhe = Starscream, Bltizyboo, Blurr, Wheelie, Kup, Jetfire, Wreck-Gar, Shockwave, Alexis, Octane, Sky Linx
DragonCreator260 = Skywarp, BB, Ratchet, Jazz, Ironhide, Sari, Prowl, Constructicons
roy_leingod = TC, Soundwave

Unclaimed characters:

Bots: Arcee, Springer, Hot Rod/Rodimus, Hot Shot, Optimus, Elita One/Black Arachnia, Sentinal Prime, Ultra Magnus, Thrust, Dirge, Ram-Jet, Swindle, Cosmo, Cliffjumper, Beachcomber, Sideswipe, Hound, Mirage, Red Alert, Scourge, Grimlock, Snarl/Slag, Swoop, Tracks, Sideways, Ravage, Rumble, Ratbat, Frenzy, Astrotrain.

Humans: Kicker, Rad, Carlos, Spike, Sparkplug, Carlie, Raoul, Daniel, Miles, Epps, Will, Mikaela, Sarah & Anabelle, Sec. Def. Keller, Reg. Simmons

Aaaand...Beast Wars characters are open too if you really want them.

Tell me who you wants and I shall adds. ;D
Also, I'm thinking we all play our own respective characters from each verse if they so happen to run into each other or be required for whatever reason.

Setting: Earth, 2009

I'm 'a go out on a limb here and say we do this in movie-verse, just because...yeah. Which means it's 2009, presumably after Unicron and uh, everything? More or less the modern world plus a few nasty lookin' robots or two. And Megatron's back just for the hell of it.

Any questions, I'm hur, Sky's hur, and so is my friend, Transformers Wiki. Yehy~ biggrin

Now, it's postin' time~

~~~~~~

(I'm so doing pre-Galvatron G1 Star just because...I hate Galvatron, and Star's kinda void after the movie anyways. If you want season three G1 characters, be my guest, though. :3 )

Starscream landed with a metal clunk on the highest ledge of the (now repaired) Hoover dam. He couldn't for all his spark figure out what in Primus had happened. One minute, he was grudgingly returning to Earth with a hefty supply of Energon from Mars, the next, he was flying over the Colorado River with an odd sense in his processors that it was definitely not 1986 by the flesh-creature's standards anymore. He could have sworn that TC and Skywarp were behind him, but they were nowhere to be seen. Of course, he was the great Starscream and probably just flew too fast for them to keep up. But that still didn't explain the change of scenery. And the lack of Megatron. Oh, leader, leader, leader. Starscream's optics flared. Yes, he liked the lack of Megatron very, very much. His processor gears squealed as he processed that last thought of his. Dimension + no Megatron = ...THISPLANETISMINE! He chuckled proudly to himself, idly patting his cargo with his hand and thusly reminding himself that he still carried several completely full Energon cubes. Yesss. He would drain this planet of it's Energon, keep it all for himself, use it to become fifty times stronger than Megatron, find a way to get back to his own world, kill Megatron, and finally become leader of the Decepticons once and for all! Bwahaha. All in a days work, he beamed. That is, of course, until he noticed the flying heap of metal hurtling ridiculously fast right in his direction....
Well, this is strange Skywarp mused as he hurtled towards the ground at an alarming rate.
He was trying to keep up with 'Almighty Screechy' in flying, carrying the precious cargo of energon. Really, nearly busting your own thrusters trying to keep up the flying demon is not pleasant, nor is carrying more energon than was considered to be healthy in his cockpit, which made him, to us a human phrase, 'bloated'. Or at least its what would be the appropriate word.
...Meh, it's not like Skywarp really cared anyways.
And now he suddenly appeared somewhere else without using his teleporting ability and being completely unprepared for the unexpected teleport, his stabilizer got out of whack.
Oh, right, falling at an insane speed.....
When his processor finally caught the last thought, he looked up and screamed, the ground was too close for him for him to use his thruster to pull himself to safety and frankly forgot to use his teleportation ability.
This is going to hurt like slag.
(Okay I'm next....bear with me people)

As the flying heap of metal flew towards the self-presumed 'awesome' Decipticon; It seemed to have a symbol on it's side. A sign that was the same as Starscream's. As it drew closer it was clear that it was falling. It was FLYING!

(x.x What?? Flying??)

Drawing closer, it formed into a figure. Arms, hands, feet, legs and everything thing else. (Yea...even THAT) It's 'foot' aimed toward the Decipitcon's face as it was about to land.
Starscream cocked his head momentarily, taken aback by the sudden appearance and speed of the thing, not to mention the fact that it...transformed. Dammit. Lucky for him, he caught himself gawking and threw himself backwards in an attempt to avoid the thing. In doing so, however, he managed to launch himself off the side of the dam, falling towards the water. He managed to transform into his usual red, white and blue alternate form just in time, slowed down irritatingly by his heavy load. He sneered to himself, half angered, half wildly curious as he flew back to the top of the dam, making sure to land a good distance away from the metal monster. He was distracted momentarily by a loud boom, followed by a blip on his radar which he soon recognized as, oh yes, Skywarp! It was around this time though, that his optics landed on a certain symbol printed on the thing's body. A Decepticon? Oh goody, he chuckled to himself. I've found myself a minion already! Still, even to Starscream, this one didn't look anything like the bots back home. And so he readied his null ray, leveled it with the things head, and declared himself. "You! Name your allegiance!"
A blue F-15 Eagle exploded forward with supersonic speed. The crack of thunder echoed from it's engines, calling out the fighter's namesake. It began to slow and began a quick decent, though not as quick as his predecessor hit the ground. A few hundred feet before the dirt, the fighter quickly transformed and made a neat landing.

"Nice landing Skywarp. Need a hand?" The transformed jet strolled over the large scarred hole in the earth. A malicious smirk formed as it peered down into a rather large crater. "But then again, the 'mangled and scrapped' look suits you."
The robotic creatrue that had flew towards Starscream looked over to him. It wasn't a familiar Decpticon. In fact it probably a new recruit. "My allegiance...lies with the decpticons.." said the young decpitcon

(x.x if you guys don't like it I can change it..)
Another blip on his radar sent a small jolt through his circuits. TC this time. Great.

He cocked his head slightly as the thing spoke. It's vocals sounded...vaguely familiar. He shouldn't have asked such a general question. Of course it was a Decepticon, that much was quite clear. But which Decepticon? Now that was the 50 million cubes of Energon question. And so he tried again.

"What is your designation?"

~~~
(Let's get this thing on a rooooll. biggrin )
~~~

[Movie verse Star]

Starscream was irritated. Megatron was back and he was left as lowly second in command once again. Things just couldn't stay good, could they? Now he was off flocking around that stupid dam again doing who knows what. Primus.... He had followed Megatron once he'd left their base several hours ago, but he had at least expected him to do more than snoop around some lowly flesh creature's lab of sorts. That was usually his job, no secrecy included. His curiosity levels lay sorely low as he flew high enough above the dam to avoid his leader's detection. However once the unidentified bot appeared, well, that changed things. Based on the lighter paint job, Starscream assumed it to be an Autobot. He'd never seen a Decepticon with a paint job lighter than beige, and actually, frankly, he'd never seen one so primitive looking. All box-y with a lack of gears and what have you... Definitely an Autobot. Strange part was, it didn't appear on his radar like an Autobot should. Regardless, his optics never failed him. And so he swooped in, firing wildly at the strange bot, taking the advantage of surprise and leaving whatever complaints Megatron had with his actions for later.

~~~~

(And to get the Autobots started off~ :3)

[G1 Kup, Blurr, & Octane]

Metal fists slammed the ship's control board. "This slagging thing is never gonna fly again, I tell ya. This reminds me of that time back on Nebulos. We'd ventured out away from the planet into uncharted territory so far that the ship ran out of Energon and left us completely stranded."

"What'd you do then, huh?" Blurr asked in his usual ridiculously fast voice of his, much to the dismay of the other Autobots who had slowly but surely become very weary of the elder bot's seemingly endless supply of war stories.

"We radioed in for help, of course. Got us a shuttle that hauled us back to the nearest supply of Energon where we refueled and flew back to Nebulos."

"But we're out of range for any kind of radio transmission and we've got plenty of Energon." Octane added miserably. He was still internally kicking himself for accepting this mission rather than staying with the Decepticons a little longer. Would have saved his tail pipes, and that there was irony for ya. "We're just gonna have to fix the ship. And that could take ages!" He took the silence around him as an agreement until Kup's voice broke the silence.

"That there is one big black hole. I could have sworn that wasn't there a few clicks ago...." He hit a few switches, but of course try as he or any of the other Autobots manning the ship might, with the engines scrapped, there was nothing they could really go. So into the hole they went.
"Frag off TC, I don't need your fraggin' help, you slagging glitch." Came Skwarp's muffled reply as he struggled to get out of the Skywarp shaped hole. Then he tried to slap TC's face out of the way, but then got distracted when he saw something at the corner of his optic, "Uh...TC....Who the slag is that, in front of Screamer?" Skywarp asked, pointing at the direction of their Air Commander on a big dam.

------------------------------------------
Transformer Animated

Sari sighed as she was quickly typing away on the Warp Gate console, receiving transmission from Cybertron, "Hey guys! I got transmission from Cybertron!" She hollered over her shoulders, still typing madly with her transformed hands, clicking multiple buttons at once. When she enlarged the screen, she was happy to note that it was Jazz on screen, "Jazz!"
"Hey, little girl, howz it hangin'?"
Bumblebee's head peeked out of the building, blinking when he saw Jazz on screen, "Hey Jazz!"
Prowl also peeked his head out of the large doorway leading to the outside in the Warp Gate area, "Jazz?"
"Hey BBB, hey Prowl"
Prowl walked up behind Sari and asked, wondering why Jazz was calling, "Anything wrong, sir?"
"Naw, just wonderin' if the DocBot could fix someone for us? We found Blurr, barely alive, but stable for now."
"Now, why would I go to Cybertron? You already got some of the best Medbots Cybertron has to offer...ON Cybertron." Ratchet came out behind Bumblebee, Prowl, and Sari.
Jazz put on a sheepish smile at that, "Yeah, about that, the majority of the bots are busy with the other bots from the recent attacks, Red Alert being one of the casualties."
Ratchet only facepalmed and sighed irritably, "Fine, so when do I come to Cybertron?"
Jazz put his hands up and waved them, "Naw DocBot, were coming to you on Earth. I think that Blurr can use the comfort of Earth and no Decepticons. Plus, I rather like Earth."
Ratchet gave a dry reply, "Fine, bring him here."
Sari quickly typed again, "Alright Jazz! You and Blurr can come through now."
"Thanks little lady." With that, the visual screen blanked out, leaving only the data and statistic of the Warp Gate visible, which then went haywire, "Guys....?"
Bumblebee looked at the screen, seeing mumerous amounts of numbers going by and an alert signal flashing, "That doesn't look good...." Then he loud boom, and with a quick turn of his head, saw two figures harshly falling out, but before landing on the ground, a reversed shock wave quickly dragged them back.
Reacting without thinking Ratchet used his magnetic pulse to grab the two figures, but he was also being quickly dragged in. Bumblebee wasted no time for the old medic as he lunged at him, trying to keeping him on the ground, "DOCBOT!" But he was no better, being a small, light mech, "WHOA!"
"BUMBLEBEE!" Sari flew past him, having lost her hold on the desk, straight into the unstable Warp Gate. She screamed right before she disappeared.
"SARI! NO!" Bumblebee, in a moment of pure instinct, jumped in after her.
"BUMBLEBEE WAIT!" Ratchet and Prowl both called. Prowl jumped in after Bumblebee. Ratchet cursed as he was slipping into the gate faster, now loosing two of the bots he had and few nano-clicks ago into the gate.

-----------------------------
G1

Ratchet is, as of now, furious. Along with Ironhide. "How the SLAG can you miss a FRAGGING BLACKHOLE!" Ratchet roared, wanting very much to throw a wrench at Kup's cranial unit, but he is holding on to something at the very moment on to his dear life, the door to the entrance of the room where the rest of the bots are, including Kup. And Ratchet is furious because he has a red Autobot hanging tightly around his waist, with a face up to his aft.
Ironhide lift his face, optic nearly white with a furious glow, and growled, "Not a wurd on this, got it Ratchet."
"Wouldn't dream of it."
Prowl only sighed, hanging awkwardly on the chair as he unintentailly listened to the bots bickering. When this is over and if the survive this, he's going to have one great blackmail to carry.
....As soon as his processor stops aching with the nonsense going around right now.
[G1] Starscream barely had a chance to dodge the onslaught for the second time that stellar cycle. He had to wonder whether this was really another dimension, or the bottom of the slagging pit. Nevertheless, he kept his cover until finally the fire stopped. When it did, he took a chance to peak out from his cover and watched as the flying thing transformed and landed shortly in front of the first strange bot. This one, he noted, smirking a bit, looked rather...triangular.

Unfortunately for Blitzwing, he soon discovered that he had definitely chosen the wrong day to spy on the Autobots. As soon as the warp gate imploded, he fumbled to hold on to something, his faces changing rapidly in desperation, until finally he caught on to something. But it was definitely not his day, as he soon discovered that what he had grabbed onto was none other than the oh so ungrounded Wreck-Gar, and so they both when spiraling into the warp gate.

"It just slaggin' appeared out of nowhere!" Kup yelled, clinging to the controls at the ship spiraled through the black hole. Moments later, it was through and they were suddenly hovering over, you guessed it, a dam. One that contained a certain number of Decepticons. He relaxed momentarily, relieved to have survived the black hole, not even caring how they winded up back on Earth. That is, of course, until the ship began to plunge towards the surface. And so he was reminded of the scrapped engines.
Thundercracker looked off into the pointed direction. His head tilted to the side, a humanistic gesture of simple confusion. "No records in my database," he answered. "Then again, if it's another decepticon 'Creamy gets to command, what difference does it make?" TC turned and started to walk off to join his leader before he turned around and gave the struggling 'Con another cheesy grin. "Oh, I forgot something." The bottom of his foot connected with Skywarp's face and shoved it back down into the crater. With a laugh, TC rose, transformed, and took off with another crack of thunder from his jets.

(Meh, I need more info on whatshisfook....Soundwave. I don't know transformers as well as you geeks. ^^;; )
G1

"THUNDERCRACKER YOU AFTHEAD!" Skywarp roared in anger, a small dent on his nose plate visible as he jumped into the air after the blue seeker. But when he raised into the air he saw a HUGE ship appearing out of nowhere, hovering for a few uncertain nano-klik, then crashing on the ground with such force that the ground shook, knocking everyone off balance, knocking every machinery offline inside of the Dam and alerting everything for miles around, "Whoa..."

----------------
TFA

Bumblebee, Prowl, and Ratchet jerked online with a yelp when he felt the ground shake horribly, and they saw Sari through a haze of quick moving dirt cloud scream as she fell on her butt in surprise, looking with wide eyes at something behind them. When they followed her gaze to see her what got her surprised, their jaws clanked open when they saw the haul of a huge ship, dirt settling down around them.
When they realized what had made the earth quake, they gulped, realizing that they could have been made into a tiny little greasy smear on the ground it the ship fell any closer....ON them. Then they snapped themselves to reality when the door opened a few minutes later.

------------------------
Movie

Ironhide hated monitor duty. Hates them.
But sometimes he loves it when it shows something interesting, like oh say....Starscream. He was about to call Jazz, who is temporary in charge until Optimus comes back from a meeting with the President and the Secretary of Defense, when two more blips appeared on screen, showing the identity to be a decepticon. He was about to notify Jazz again when he was yet again interfered by ANOTHER blip of Decepticon signals. Ironhide stared, wondering how three blips can appear out of nowhere like Skywarp.
Six more blips, this time three Autobots with two unknown signal. And a Decepticon.
Ironhide messaged the bridge of his nose, Where the frag are they coming from...?

BlipblipblipblipblipblipblipBLEEP! Ironhide stared, understanding that the last signal happens to be a ship. A big ship. A big AUTOBOT ship. Ironhide sighed, rubbing his face plate while staring at the screen. He called Jazz, Jazz, get your aft in the communication room.
What seems to be the problem, 'Hide?
Get in here, because I'm going to have a crashed processor right about now at this nonsense. Then he signed off, already making his way to the Search&Rescue hummer's medbay.

Jazz frowned at the weapon expert's reply, making his way towards the communication/monitor room, passing by Ironhide who really did look close to fritzing. When he entered the room and saw the monitor, he had some understanding about why Ironhide was like that, but not on why he was fritzing from nonsense.
When he reviewed the monitor history, he suddenly developed a complete understanding and sympathy for the old bot.
Movie

Megatron was furious, of that he was sure. Starscream could just barely make out his slur of insults and commands above all the noise of his lasers. Fine, he sneered, ceasing fire and landing on the edge of the cliff behind Megatron just in time to spot the incoming ship.

And furious he was. He thought he had successfully avoided the useless lackey of a second in command back at base when he set out originally. Apparently he had been wrong and the ignoramus was now about to destroy the only thing that had peaked his curiosity all stellar cycle. Funny how the thing reminded him of the Seeker. Perhaps he should have just let him destroy it after all.... No. Not until he was completely done with it. Then he would destroy it himself. That was, of course, until he set his optics on the second and far more significant thing of interest that cycle.

G1

Starscream stayed huddled behind a wall of rock that jutted out into the canyon. He really was unsure of how to handle the situation and had absolutely no idea what to make of the fact that the metal mesh of a creature before him was shouting his name along with an entire disk of insults that sounded all too Megatron-like at the thing flying overhead. He'd heard of other dimensions having different alterations of a person, or bot in this case, but it was so...hideous! There was no way in pit that that could be his alternate. No way, no how. He was half relieved to hear the boom of the thrusters which clearly belonged to one of his trine mates not far behind him and turned around in expectation. What he saw instead was a very familiar looking ship. Oh slag it to pit. Autobots....

Kup groaned, having smashed into and more or less decimated the control board that sat moments before operational in front of him. "Everyone alright?" He muttered, untangling himself from the mess of scrap around him.

"Wheelie okay, Kup saved the day!" the little orange bot crowed from the upper deck of the control room.

"Good. What about everyone else?"

"We've crashed, but we're not trashed!" The elder bot had opened his mouth in order to respond, but dropped any response he had in mind when the right side of the room burst open in one pit of an explosion.

Movie

Starscream may have had his mind set on staying at least ten feet away from Megatron until he forgot about this little incident, but the second his leader had taken off in the direction of the strange ship, he had been fast to follow him.

Megatron was peaked. A strange ship unlike any he'd seen in, well, ever. It hardly took much consideration for him to fire up his blasters and high-tail it to where he presumed the control room would be. And with that, he blew the shell to scrap and clawed the rest of the way inside.

Armada

Cyclonus had only just avoided an altercation with Shockblast when the second Energon tower collapsed. Megatron laughed in triumph as Shockblast blasted another tower, disgust present on Starscream's face. Or maybe that was jealosy?! Cyclonus giggled to himself. Oooh, they were SO winning this one! That was, of course, until Demolisher flew, caught by a blast, into the wrong slagging tower. And down they all came, creating one pit of an explosion, ripping a gash in time and space, thus transporting all of the bots and humans in the surrounding area into...a ship control room? Cyclonus had fallen upside down, draped across Shockwave and Starscream's laps, both of whom responded with a charged lazer to his face. "Hey now, I ain't cannon fodder, no sir!" He giggled at his own double-entendre, slinking away as quickly as possible from the disgusted bots before one of them really should fire their, uh, cannons. Snicker. He was just dusting himself off when he heard Megatron snirk. "Well isn't this interesting?" He sounded intrigued, for sure. Cyclonus turned to investigate, prepared to make some kind of remark, but was stopped in his tracks when he came face to face with a bunch of wrecked presumably Autobots and one pit of an ugly looking robot.

G1

Starscream followed hastily after the two ugly bots. Upon rising up over the ground, he grinned a bit, noticing his trine mates...and what looked like another group of strange bots and a...flesh creature? He sighed. This was only getting stranger.... Nevertheless, he continued flying towards the ship, figuring they'd notice him or it sooner or later.

TFA

"Oho, what have we here?" Blitzwing's crazy face chirped at the site at his feet. "It's Shockwave!" He giggled.

"Shockwave? I am Shockwave! I shock you with my wave!"

"Ooh, can we kill him now?!" Shockwave groaned. He had no idea what he had just fallen into, but from the sound of it, it definitely wasn't good. Of all the bots he had to be stranded with, why couldn't at least one of them be Megatron?! He sighed and lifted himself off the ground, spying the ship looming only a few yards in front of them. Oh Primus, it was HOPE! Shockwave turned to Blitzwing.

"You, fly me up there." He pointed to the now smoking hole in the side of the ship.

"Why should I?" Ohh, how Shockwave hated this face.

"Because it's the only immediate solution to our current predicament." He calmly sounded out the notion to the oh so unstable bot before him.

"Hey look over there!" Wreckgar had decided to run off in the direction of the ship's front, leading Shockwave's gaze down over what appeared to be a group of Autobots. Oh, happy stellar cycle. He turned back to Blitzwing immediately. "Now." He demanded, relieved when the Decepticon's more rational face appeared and sighed, "fine, fine", then transformed into his jetmode and began to rise. Shockwave grabbed on, rising with him, and landing finally on the very edge of the hole, the other Decepticon landing shortly after him.

As the smoke cleared, however, Shockwave could only sigh once more.... He was sure he was about to have one pit of a processor ache before this cycle was over.

[Soundwave here : Soundwave biggrin ]
[Uh, G1 and... stuff!]

"What the frag?!!" yelled Thundercracker as he made a tight turn to avoid the incoming ship from nowhere. The energon inside his cockpit slammed into his insides from the g-forces, causing him to lurch and wobble out of control as he came out of the turn. He managed to realign himself next to his leader, who was currently headed towards the ship he so nearly avoided. "Sir Starscream, what of this ship? And what's with the fleshie?"

Elsewhere...

"Lord Megatron, the ship is down, do you wish for me to scout for survivors?" The loyal decepticon let loose an arsenal of Cassetticons from the wide compartment on his chest. They shot out and scurried amongst themselves before taking on the offered task.
G1

Skywarp followed Thundercracker on the other side of Starscream, ready to follow his Decepticon Air Commander inside after he loaded the energons in a safe place. So if he were to be hit by a laser, he would not be threatened to be blown up by unstable energon.
He pulled out his rifle, powering it up to be ready, then he stepped in...
Only to nearly miss a laser blast inches from his face, "WHOA!"
"I don't know how you fraggers got here, but you are goin' down." Ironhide growled, and fired again.

From there, it could only be described as a war inside of the large Autobot ship, loud shouts and laser fires could be heard from outside of the ship beyond the Hoover Dam wall.

--------------------
TFA

"What the-?!" Bumblebee yelped, seeing three seekers going into the hole, first the red one who looks like Starscream, but with red, white, and blue schemes instead of red, dark gray, and black, and more slender than boxy.
Sari got up and transformed into her armored mode, jumping on the ship, before the hole. She looked over her shoulders to see the bots still on the ground, "Come on guys! This is an Autobot ship! They may need our help in this!" She yelled, seeing more Decepticons than the three seekers, then jumped down, her energon blades out and glowing deadly.
Bumblebee, Ratchet, Prowl and Jazz scrambled after her. Prowl and Jazz jumped on the ship first in their swift ninja ways, Bumblebee after them and Ratchet levetated himself to the top with his magnetic pulse. They also jumped inside.

---------------------
G1

Ratchet noticed more bots coming in after the three seekers, and to his immense suprise, saw a little yellow and orange bot with blue energon blades on her arms and feet, sliding throught the floor with grace through the feets of the bots, before finally slashing Skywarps legs.
At first he thought it was one of Soundwave's new cassetticon, but the idea of her being a decepticon was soon discarded when she slashed Skywarps leg, and sparks burst through when he screamed in pain, "YEOW! COME HER YOU LITTLE FRAGGER!!" Skywarp tried to blast her with his guns, but he was hit from behind with throwing stars.
When he turned around, his face was met with a nunchaku. He stumbled backwards, holding his olfactory sensors which was bleeding.

------------------------------
Movie

Jazz, as soon as he saw a mass gathering of Decepticons and Autobots, plus one Autobot ship and two unknown signatures, notified Optimus of the situation and he rounded up Ironhide and Ratchet to come with him, and called Bumblebee on his comm link, telling him to get to the Hoover damn, pronto. And leave Sam at school, because the situation could get ugly for him.
Bumblebee agreed and sped out of the school parking lot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff