Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Conventioneer

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
The True Toad Sage
Tani Halliwell

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heart Please Click! heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

That is quite a busy bump
Yeah... I usually don't have quite so many of them, but I was busy last week and ALL of my dragonlings were gunna die if I didn't get them hatched... Trying to lay low on the dragonlings until work gets back to normal, sorry!

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
Tani Halliwell
The True Toad Sage
Tani Halliwell

heart Please Click! heart
User Image

That is quite a busy bump
Yeah... I usually don't have quite so many of them, but I was busy last week and ALL of my dragonlings were gunna die if I didn't get them hatched... Trying to lay low on the dragonlings until work gets back to normal, sorry!

lol I don't care. I thought it was a busy bump, bump a cool looking one xd

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

In a relationship with SirCookieAlot

Fairy

16,125 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Prayer Circle 200
Although your avatar is already naked, your soul is with me, in your toad.

Bless you, Toad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces