Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image

___________________Welcome to the palace, hos. I'm your welcoming host: Jerry McFoodleberry.
___________________This thread was originally in the Durem gym but, now that the Olympics are over, we've relocated to the CB. <3
___________________We made this thread for all of the Duremites (and possibly others) who want to hangout together.
___________________But don't get me wrong, I'm just the *cough* humble welcoming committee.
___________________Our real leader is The Queen, Her Majesty, Queen Aranel Anira. :D
___________________Yes, we know there are plenty of Durem guilds out there, but we already have our own setup and are too arrogant to change. talk2hand
___________________And we're definitely too cheap/lazy to make our own.

___________________You're welcome to just come and hangout,
___________________but if you want to become one of us you just have to
___________________request to be a minion or a royal something or other.

___________________So, once again, welcome to the thread and the free pie is to the left. :]

starb0ii's Oppa

User ImageUser Image

___________________one. Welcome
___________________two. Table Of Contents
___________________three. Rules
___________________four. Royalty
___________________five. Whitelist/Blacklist
___________________six. Contests
___________________seven. Memories
___________________eight. Affiliates
___________________nine. Reserved
___________________ten. Reserved
___________________eleven. Reserved

Greedy Consumer

7,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User ImageUser Image

___________________There are only a few rules so listen up! ^w^~

___________________1. No being mean to peoples, we is only joking here.

_______________2. >_< no overthrowing the Queen. It won't end well. O_o I'm not pretty when pissed!!!

_______________3. Lets be civil about the reject olympics thing. Yes Durem lost. No Killing the Barton poeple for it.

___________________4. Uhhhh I think thats all...I'll add some more later.
User ImageUser Image

___________________Queen
_______________________Aranel Anira
___________________________ALL HAIL! :D

___________________Duke
_______________________Bedroom Whore
___________________________My formerly-incarcerated-against-his-will husband who bribed me to get out of jail. :'D
___________________________Nao he's all mahn. <3

___________________Royal Judge/Court Jester
_______________________panicward
___________________________Divorcée.

________________________________________Taste Tester/Executioner/Attorney at Law/Fortune Teller
__________________________________________Jerry McFoodleberry
________________________________________________ The thread would be nowhere without her. ;D

______________________________________King Baron Duchess Earl of Cats
__________________________________________Prince of Cats
________________________________________________ Vastly talented. ;]

________________________________________Concubine
__________________________________________xX_Nemesis_freed_Xx
_________________________________________________New concubine! YAY! biggrin I hope this one sticks. <3

________________________________________The Royal Loli
__________________________________________Lacus-sama
_________________________________________________She's here, she's queer, and we love her for it.

________________________________________Royal Unicorn
__________________________________________Legit Innuendo
_________________________________________________Awesome, we can charge people to ride her. surprised

________________________________________Queen's Mistress
__________________________________________Creril
_________________________________________________You're going to be quite busy! o: It was nice knowing you. :[

________________________________________Torture Extraordinaire/Kitchen Wench
__________________________________________Ms Minni
_________________________________________________A kind soul indeed. :'D She says she quit, but I'll keep her spot warm for her. Just in case.

________________________________________Duchess of Chainsaw Wielding Skeletons
__________________________________________Boggs the Fetus
_________________________________________________The one and only. ;]

________________________________________Village Idiot
__________________________________________ xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
_________________________________________________Finally, this vital position has been filled! :'D Now we have someone to blame plagues on.

________________________________________Bunny Assassin
__________________________________________Sumi Oshiu
_________________________________________________Good, another person to pick up the slack on the people who need to be "taken care of".
_________________________________________________They've stopped believing me when I say we're throwing them a surprise party,
_________________________________________________so it's become much more difficult to get people to the guillotine. D':
_________________________________________________& may her sweet spirit rest in peace. you will be missed :'[-Panicward

________________________________________Token Black Guy
__________________________________________Yotsuba_Snake
_________________________________________________Because every thread apparently needs one...o:

________________________________________Princess
__________________________________________Catie_Matie
_________________________________________________Also known as Bombom.

________________________________________ROYALTY OF THE MONTH

___________________________________________________NOT ARANEL ANIRA. PANIC'S READY TO GHETTO STOMP HER.

______________________________________________________________________________cages r fun______________Cutie_Kaite_____________Selfia Rayonette
______________________________________________________________________________blackhawk15 ____________shadowsuribure _________Ichigo Okashi
______________________________________________________________________________Vash342 _______________Tprotenor ______________wiccanwolf09
______________________________________________________________________________The Vilespawn Archfiend__ Oscar Enrique Martinez __ Slyberous
______________________________________________________________________________Nihilistic_Impact ________ Desonator _____________Bukkake Loli
______________________________________________________________________________Aracturus ______________ Alu-demon_____________ Indulge [In Words]
______________________________________________________________________________sicbit6hsic______________Foreverwith you _________Miss Suicide
______________________________________________________________________________Charlotte Martin _________ Mr. Wise Man ___________the_bucket
______________________________________________________________________________inugurl17_______________ Innere_________________Ookami
______________________________________________________________________________evilprincess8807 ________xXMr_VegaXx___________The Phoenix Queen
______________________________________________________________________________Cloud Darkstar _________ Ernil Eruadan ____________-xXDragon FoxXx
______________________________________________________________________________Erin Sovenya ___________ Toxic Rainbow Chemicals __lupinewarrior
______________________________________________________________________________scarlet bunny ___________xSnow __________________Raz2b
______________________________________________________________________________playwithfire _____________Havic in Zion_____________Prince l3elphegor
______________________________________________________________________________~cutiered ______________ Kage No Kyuubi __________Whore in Crime
______________________________________________________________________________Princess of Durem________iYumiki________

starb0ii's Oppa

User ImageUser Image

___________________white
___________________everyone who's royalty. ;]

___________________black
___________________meh

starb0ii's Oppa

User ImageUser Image

___________________Original This is Your Queen thread

___________________KoD @ Halloween 2k8

___________________KoD @ 7th Annual Ball

Greedy Consumer

7,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User ImageUser Image

______________________________________If you'd like to trade links, PM me! :]
______________________________________Queenie don't bite.

___________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

________________________________________User Image

Greedy Consumer

7,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Greedy Consumer

7,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100