Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
(Edit: 12/14/2017) FCC ruled to dismantled the internet. WE NEED to urge our Congressmen to Follow the rule they announced yesterday. Also, if you see Pai, Carr or O'Reilly in the DC area, and you OWED a business, Give them sub charges to things they buy. Also, if you supported to save the NN, give them a discount on the items they can buy for X-mas.

Check this Link: Save the net,Link 2,Link 3, Link4,Link 5,Link 6,Link 7,Link 8,
Link 9 and Link 10
Link 6,7, 8 will lead you places to contact your senators and 9 and 10 will allow you to contact the two FFC leaders..

Here's a Link to Some Videos You need to know why this important.

it will explain what's going on the internet and if it goes, then we lose our rights here to post the free speech as we know it. we can end up paying more for the internet.
Link
User Image

If FCC chairman Ajit Pai has his way we'll pay more for the internet. He also not playing fair with prisoners and it will Lead to a lawsuit.

This Link explains why major ISPs ( Comcast, Cox, AT&T ) hate Net Neutrality...

This is how the major ISPer handlers are the Net Neutrality...

Ajit Pai's Plan to do away with NN

Major ISPers donated to remove the Net Neutrality Law.

21.9 million comments made before the 8/30/2017

And More Fake Comments found!! 18 States are Suing the FCC
Link as, My Own Video Shows evendance my favorite actor appears 3 times!!

It's bad new for us if get's repealed.

Now Apple getting involved with Net Neutrality!!

comcast acts like NN is like groundhog day

Republicans postpone the hearing until Sept. 7th...

This give you more detail on what is Net Neutrality is..

more detail on NN!

Facebook,Google and other site are against FCC chairman!

Thanksgiving protest agaist the NN removal.

More on NN

We may sue the FCC chairman..

Oh!! Ajit Pai's kids are being bullied over NN thing... Sorry, chairman..I don't feel sorry for you..

Verizon doing thier BS on Tumblr over NN!!!

FCC using a STUPID resistbot to ignore protesters on NN!! Ajit Pai, you wanna to get killed?

more videos on Silver Cross' page on the NN!!

It looks like the Chairman got a backlash on the NN!!

the Republicans are speaking in favor of saving the NN!!

Now Religious believers are against the removal of the NN!!

Michael Stipe, Tom Morello, Graham Nash Sign Open Letter Supporting Net Neutrality

“Face reality! We need net neutrality!” Crowds chant across the country

FCC Refuses to Turn Over Records to NY Attorney General in Net Neutrality Probe

FCC MUST INVESTIGATE FRAUD BEFORE VOTING ON NET NEUTRALITY

FCC backtracks on helping with neutrality fraud investigation

FCC Commissioner Urges Fraud Investigation Ahead of Net Neutrality Vote

In Defense Of Net Neutrality, Internet Pioneers Accuse FCC Of Not Understanding Tech

CONGRESS TOOK $101 MILLION IN DONATIONS FROM THE ISP INDUSTRY — HERE’S HOW MUCH YOUR LAWMAKER GOT

Internet pioneers plead with Congress to preserve net neutrality

Republican senator calls on Congress to pass law protecting net neutrality

First Republican Congressman Demands FCC Delay Net Neutrality Vote

GOP lawmaker becomes first to call on FCC to delay net neutrality decision

Republican congressman calls on FCC to delay net neutrality rollback vote

one FFC lying again on Jordan Klepper's show!

Save the Net Neutrality

What's going to happen to the net?

Ted Cruz Vs Mark Hamill Look who's on the right side!

Money flows into Net Neutrality debate ahead of FCC vote

SNL's Trump trims his 'tree of shame' with 'haters and losers' he 'destroyed this year'

With net neutrality repeal, Trump notches first real deregulatory action

11 lies you may have heard about net neutrality

“There will be a [Senate] vote” to reinstate net neutrality, Schumer says

Lawsuit on Repeal of Net Neutrality..

DarkReaperAhriman
If NN removal pass then I have to shut down business mean no more donating the charity for the foster children including environmental since I really don't care much about my money since I only spent for needs and charity.
Link It also affects the business like Craigslist, e-bay and let go. This also affects charities like Salvation Army, Together We Rise (Foster Care charity) and Ronald McDonald House.

MORE:
Dr_DarkReaperEvilstein
This is what will happen if they repeal Net Neutrality!
1. There will be a fee for everything you want to see or access. This means a Fee separate fee for Facebook, YouTube, Netflix, Gaming etc.. Just by your ISP. This will above what you pay for the service. (Micro Transactions for everything!)
2. Your privacy will be gone Completely the Government will now spy on you legally.
3. Small business that run on the internet will go out of business since they will not get any traffic to their sites without paying their ISP a fee to get traffic. (They will be Blocked) This will flood the job market with people put out of work. Thousands of companies will go out of business over night. Even GoDaddy and other hosting companies will drastically be affected and might go out of business if thousands of web sites cannot afford the ISP fee to get traffic. (Site Cancelations!)
4. Less IT jobs will be available since large server farms will not be needed as much since many will not be able to afford there service anymore, this means less Shopping, Banking, or the use of any other online services that records need to be kept, like your passwords etc..
5. Prices on everything will go up! Since many will cancel their services since they cannot afford them. The ones that remain with a service will have to bear the cost.
6. It will affect the whole economy, everything from banking online, to Shopping online and even doing things like trading Stock online there will extra fees.
7. You will only be able to go to sites that the ISP redirects you to. If the Web site has not paid a fee to the ISP you will never even know it’s there they will be blocked.
8. Your internet speed will be throttled to very slow speeds unless you pay a hefty free to speed it up. (Might as well go back to dialup!) Extra cost on top of all other fees.
9. No more surfing the net, it will be too costly, it will eat up your data allowance for the month.
10. Gaming with Xbox, PS4 or PC will be prohibitive due to the speeds needed to pay lag free and most that will not be able to pay the fee involved. This will put businesses that support this industry out of business due to people not buying their gear anymore since they cannot use it without lag or have no internet access, and in effect even potentially put companies like EA out of business at some point since most of their games are internet based people will stop buying them since they cannot play them online anymore.
11. Shopping online will decline drastically, No internet no Shopping! Cost will be passed on!
12. You will have NO say in what you can see online, what websites you visit, games you play, interests you have, it will all be governed by if that website can afford to pay ALL the ISP providers a fee to send traffic to them. If they can’t you don’t see it.
13. Your personal information can be and will be sold and spied upon by the ISP the government and anyone else that wants it or buys it.
14. You will not be allowed to view see any information other than what they want you to see. Any other political viewpoints other than there’s will be blocked.
15. You will not be able to go directly to your favorite website anymore if they have not paid their fee to the ISP. They will be blocked and you will be redirected to a site that has paid their fee.
16. Netflix and other will raise their fees to pay the fees they have to pay the ISPs. And you will pay the ISP a fee to have fast enough speed to view shows lag free but only sites THEY want you to see. So, you will pay twice.
17. Any Company that uses the internet in anyway will have to pay extra fees to get any traffic at all to their sites even the big companies and the cost will be passed down to the little guy.
18. You will be told and controlled what sites you can see and get too since there will be a limited amount of internet sites they approve of or that have paid their fees to get traffic.
19. Total censorship of what you see and watch
Simply put the cost of the internet, for most will be prohibitive, many businesses will go out of business, Cost and fee’s will go up for everyone, It will cost many jobs in the IT and gaming industry, Online Shopping will decline, Banking and trading will decline online, In Effect it will throw us back to the dialup stone age! Unless you pay,pay,pay! And even then, you will not be able to access what you want if they don’t like it!

Oh! And keep in mind That the FCC board has 2 Democrats and 3 Republicans and the Republicans have been quoted as saying that that want to get rid of Net Neutrality the Vote will be 2 to 3. And We can say goodbye to Our Free Uncensored internet! It’s Crazy that these 5 bribed and bought out people that were not even elected to the post hold the fate of the internet world wide, even if you don’t live in the USA you will be affected since most online websites go through USA ISP’s and nodes at some point. If your country or countries has not paid the Ransom to the USA ISP’s then you will be blocked. It’s easy to block IP addresses to a whole county or a specific IP address since they are unique to each country and origin.

I hope it all back fires in their face and after it goes through, and the ISP’s jack the price up They find they are losing money and customers due to people canceling their services.

I hope this Verizon CEO goes to jail that including those 3 Republican being bride. Bribery is against the law and those corporation think they have power but alway there law that is against. Verizon and comcast CEO should go in federal prison.

https://bribery.uslegal.com/federal-laws-on-bribery/

Also this from a User named Jester:
Jester
Some people say (either jokingly or seriously) that if net neutrality dies, then america might face 2nd Civil war, and by rising the overall turmoil in the world we are gonna face WW3
And as much I can see Ajit being one of "dictators that caused this #### war mascot" I can safely say that this #### might be intense and is indeed very intense, but not as intense as you might think.
I mean... you guys do remember why you had the first civil war right?

North and South hated each other guts and they both had enough forces on their backs, that war more than an elephant stepping on an ant.
They were even, they are almost equal when it came to their strength.
In this scenario, everyone can agree, that opposing net neutrality is UTTER ########!
Democrats, Republicans and others, majority of all parties agree that net neutrality MUST STAY!
That is why I very much doubt that 2nd Civil War is coming soon.

I see it more like this:
Net neutrality get's taken down, and you no longer have the Internet the way you had.
So... what do I think will be the best solution?
No 4chan.... not assaulting/killing/crippling/hacking/threating Ajit Pai....
No Tumblr.... not making the Ajit Pai look publicly like the Antichrist....

Violence won't work, those actions are too much and will make you guys look like animals
Talking #### are the opposite, people at power has always been calling names by those who did not liked them, by now they are immune to this, as you can see, they do not care.
So... what we need is a little sacrifice.
(mumble mumble)
No guys, we are not summoning Chaos Gods....
The sacrifice I mean, is a little sacrifice.
Or a big one, but I better leave judgment to those who read this.

I think the best thing of action you might wanna do... is to stop using the Internet after/if they get rid off net neutrality.
Cause let's face it:
Ajit Pati is a pathetic man
He's annoying not charismatic
His face is punchable, not trustworthy
He lies so badly, the entirety of FOX ####### NEWS barely makes him look as a better man than he is.
Ajit Pati is a scape goat, all he needs to do is to gain your hatred (I hope he is aware of it... otherwise it's kind of sad...) and he is doing great so far.
So you will not look at the real enemy: everyone that will profit from it
Cause the whole reason for this ruckus is so Internet providers and the government will get more money.
So, the only way for them to back down, is to make them LOSE the insane amount of money instead.
If entirety the US stops using the Internet, for a days or weeks, or months, they will get the kind of backlash they will surely notice.
I know that it may be hard, or downright impossible to ask you, but please, whoever is reading this, at least consider this as an option.
Just stop using and paying for the Internet and tell the world that you won't return, until you get your net neutrality back.
I'm not a politician
I'm not an economist
But I believe that going on a mass strike like this, might be crucial for this cause.
If I'm wrong, PLEASE CORRECT ME.
I think there is nothing worse you can do on the Internet, than spreading mass misinformation.
Do not give up
The fight over net neutrality is FAR FROM OVER
and it will be far from over on 12/14/2017 as well.
Do not loose hope
And have a good night.

If we want to show the fight wear a "Gaia" shirt (old or new logo ) with SOS sign or Gaia flag...
User Image

UPDATE!!! recently, they killed Net Neutrality for now,but.. WE WILL FIGHT for that right!!!

It Looks like We doing a GREAT job!!! Keep the good work!!

Also, we got a response from Lanzer. He's joining this Crusade fight. Lanzer's Reply in ATS
Lanzer
yes I got tied up but will definitely follow up on this.

AND MORE!!!
Silver Cross
Net Neutrality Siege Summer 2017
May the staff do the honors to Have this thread on the sticky list so other folks on Gaia Online can be notified on matters before September 5th, 2017 happens?
We figured they ought to know.

Lanzer
Good timing, as we have a new neutrality item coming out this week. We will highlight the thread too...

Now this Thread is making good attention and Lanzer made announcement about NN!!

This MEANS Our thread is getting Highlighted and getting an item as a result!! (keep the good work!!)

*****(this spot is reserved for the paw and human items!!)*****

NEW!! UPDATE!!!

Comcast is now playing Dirty!!! They JUST use my name in their dirty tricks!!! cause this I had to resign the petition (Letter FCC), contact the curators of future of net neutrality and take screenshots of proof what they did...Example
If your name been used CHECK HERE then file like my video shows...I will post a thread showing a list of Celebrities, Characters from Video games, fake comment thread..this INCLUDES DEAD PEOPLE!! emotion_zombie emotion_jawdrop emotion_facepalm

Here's Pic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and the Link is Here... ( notice: I don't want anyone to know my name nor my addy... if you want more info, PM me for info.)

If you are victim to Comcast's dirty trick, click here... and TAKE a screenshot and send it to team@fightforthefuture.org along any more information on the link and your complaint.

Also, If you are not one, send a complaint to Comcast's website and they know that is responsible for fake e-mails!!

NOW We are Shaming the Congress!!
Link 2 Link 3Link 4

WTF!?! the FCC group VS Atji Pai?

Here's a banner for support of our thread and you can use for other bb sites!!
[url=https://goo.gl/XbNtTc][img]https://goo.gl/viCiM5[/img][/url]

and here's a code for other sites like recolor,etc.
[img]https://goo.gl/viCiM5[/img]

UPDATE!!!!
We have until Dec.14 is our Date to remind them again! Here's the Link to our senators

Also, a Republican Senator is trying to delay the process...Link

Here's a link Another Net Neutrality thread!

and I Fight Drunk's comment

this is MORE important than ever!!!
Credits:
-------------------
DarkReaperAhriman
Silverstar_Cross

Skankhunt42:VicGChad07(BTW, True Identy has been revieled.. pm me for more info.
Please report him and placed him on the ignore list.

Dabbler

Familiar Humorist

6,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
help fight FOR net neutrality

net neutrality is good

Winner

wasn't this a thing like 2 years ago

Javjas's Compadre

Invisible Fairy

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
TERRlBLY v2
It was when SOPA was around and now this comes up.

Now, there videos that shows what's going on:

This shows why we need to fight for Net Neutrality

Adam from "Adam ruin Everything" on Net Neutrality

Ajit Pai is Lying on the removal of Net Neutrality

Verizon playing Dirty on Net Neutrality

The House asks the CEO's of Google, AT&T to Testify before Sept. 7th

Good News:

Republicans are supporting this.
Bad News:

The FFC's Ajit Pai won't change his mind on the Net Neutrality it also means he getting Lawsuit for working with Verizon.

FCC add two weeks to comment period on Net Neutrality

What Net Neutrality? why we need fight for it.

FCC's plan on Net Neutrality

Net Neutrality vs. Hollywood

Youtube's involvment with Net Neutrality

comcast doing it again with NN!!

Sen. Franken urges Congress to keep NN!

Ajit Pai Is Lying To You at Expanding Opportunity Event San Francisco Sept 12 2017!!

Rogue FCC Ignoring Majority of Americans That Support Net Neutrality

Internet Comment Etiquette: "Net Neutrality"

Markiplier explains what going to happened with NN removal.

Local experts weigh in on net neutrality as FCC considers new regulations...

India's TRAI show they in favor of NN!!

Rep.Tim Walberg's on his point of view on the NN!!

A Surporter of the NN threaten to kill Republican Rep. John Katko

This what it will look like without the NN!!

Ajit Pai don't care about our comments!!

this is what Info wars think the net neutrality..

Celebrities VS Ajit Pai

Anonymous Vs FCC

Ajit Pai keeps BSing on the NN!!

Convince the two FCC members

Meet the People Building Their Own Internet in Detroit

Honest verison of Repeal of NN!!

Maloney speaks out in favor of Net Neutrality in Congress

My Video Showing the list of fake comments LINK

Ajit Pai Kills it!!

FCC Commissioner Accuses Her Own Agency of Withholding Evidence of Fraud

Is Soros involved with NN repel?

Trump’s Attack on Freedom of Press Put Ajit Pai in an Awkward Situation

States Sue Donald Trump's FCC Over Net Neutrality Rollback

Javjas's Compadre

Invisible Fairy

TERRlBLY v2

back again, as usual corporations dont know how to listen

Winner

Michelle Chiba
TERRlBLY v2
well ********

Winner

The Garden of Eatin
TERRlBLY v2

i dont stay v updated ig
i stopped reading news articles when trump got elected tbh

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
TERRlBLY v2
Michelle Chiba
TERRlBLY v2
well ******** was planning to PMed Lanzer on this.

Javjas's Compadre

Invisible Fairy

TERRlBLY v2
The Garden of Eatin
TERRlBLY v2

i dont stay v updated ig

same same but mah boi Philly D made a vid so I figured I might as well read up on it a little

Javjas's Compadre

Invisible Fairy

Michelle Chiba
TERRlBLY v2
Michelle Chiba
TERRlBLY v2
well ******** was planning to PMed Lanzer on this.

items for this one would be awesome, remember all the black out, censorship, and sopa items :F
The Garden of Eatin
TERRlBLY v2
The Garden of Eatin
TERRlBLY v2

i dont stay v updated ig

same same but mah boi Philly D made a vid so I figured I might as well read up on it a little

I'm here just in time, letting threats to Net Neutrality reproduce like this instead of cutting them off will only hurt the longer they go.
They ought to be extinct already.

Javjas's Compadre

Invisible Fairy

Silverstar_Cross
The Garden of Eatin
TERRlBLY v2
The Garden of Eatin
TERRlBLY v2

i dont stay v updated ig

I'm here just in time, letting threats to Net Neutrality reproduce like this instead of cutting them off will only hurt the longer they go.
They ought to be extinct already.

greedy people are greedy

Friend

40,725 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
Michelle Chiba
I was planning to PMed Lanzer on this.

Gaia was supposed to be participating.

Quick Reply

Submit